Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Marital Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marital Rape (27768 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a man to force his wife to have sex with him?

Yes: 16% (34 votes)
No: 83% (172 votes)
This poll has ended

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Yesss !! you will like what you see. I promise not to hold anything above the abdomen, but can i hold the konko below??
Re: Marital Rape by ifyalways(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2008
LadyT:

Marriage is a partnership not a sentence. Not everyday you feel well enough for rumpy pumpy! You men think with your D I C K S 24/7.

A woman has a right to say No if shes not in the mood. And if you want to force her don't cry when she lies there like a wooden stick.

And men wonder why almost all women have faked orgasms!
yeah,good point sister but i hope the woman too wud understand when shes in the mood and oga is not in the mood without all hell let lose . . . undecided
@topic . . . . . undecided
Re: Marital Rape by mustafar1: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2008
toucher toucher!
Re: Marital Rape by LadyT(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2008
Sweet T you want to die.  Mr LadyT wont hesistate to chop off everything that defines you as a male.

I Agree with  ifyalways there are some females who want it 24/7 no matter what time of the month it is  undecided shocked

Lets just try to understand each other sometimes the body just tire
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

What Mr lady T doesn't know won't hurt him. By the way, who is Mr Lady T. I hope is not a white boy ??
Re: Marital Rape by 4Him(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
LadyT:

Why is that 4him?

because that's all a man can think of during male moments.
Re: Marital Rape by LadyT(f): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2008
No Nigerian to the core *rolls eyes*
You Nigerian guys are hard work,
I dont do affairs@Sweet T cheesy arse.
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Well he's a lucky brother. But just in case he messes up, don't forget to give sweets a try. Satisfaction guaranteed qed !!
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Seriously, I like your face and the shape of your head. I think you are very pretty . The way you keep mentioning " Don't touch my breast". Your nipples must be very sensitive, i bet it turns on all the lights. It's like a switch. grin grin
Re: Marital Rape by mustafar1: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2008
so ur prayer na make things no work in? she has glue. she can fix anything.
Re: Marital Rape by LadyT(f): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2008
Sweet T:

@Lady T

Seriously, I like your face and the shape of your head. I think you are very pretty eventhough i have not seen your lower part. The way you keep mentioning " Don't touch my breat". Your nipples must be very sensitive, i bet it turns on all the lights. It's like a switch. grin grin

*sigh*  Men one track mind.  Look at you almost having an orgasm are you on drugs  Dont worry yourself I'm weigh 500lbs, I'm glad you like the shape of my head its round like a football,  grin
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Your head is very nice, the only problem is this 500 lbs thing. What happened?? Is cheese all you eat ??
Re: Marital Rape by mustafar1: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d :d :d ;d ;d :d :d
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
Husband raping a wife?  Hmmmmm wonders shall never end. Why should a woman tell the husband no, in the first place eh! Abi she did not know that sex is the main 'course' in marriage? Eh! kai! When you refuse each other (sexually) the bible actually calls it defrauding so, maybe the brother does not want to be defrauded and so, he is just claiming his possesion.

Because she's not in the mood.

Okay seriously, if the woman is not in the mood and the husband lacks the 'touch' to make her change her mind, she should just allow him, and asked him to be quick about it!  And there would be peace in the land  

Does it mean that the husband cannot live without the sexual pleasure for a day? I do not advocate for women rejecting their husbands their body all the time especially when she's protesting for something her husband doesn't want to oblige to but there are times you really want to be left alone.

Note:
I recently had a lady friend  complain to me that her husband refused to sleep with her for about six months now, since I am the friend of the family, I asked him and what he said was that he turned off his sex appetite for his wife because she had a habit of witholding sex from him when he needs it and now it's his turn to retaliate. What am saying here is there should be a balance to everything. Most of my  Yoruba men are as randy as a dog, deny them sex three times, they are off to Allen avenue. So, women be careful on how you play the game before your husband finds a mistress.
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
By sweetT
@Lady T

Seriously, I like your face and the shape of your head. I think you are very pretty eventhough i have not seen your lower part. The way you keep mentioning " Don't touch my breat". Your nipples must be very sensitive, i bet it turns on all the lights. It's like a switch.

This is sexual harrasment abeg.
Re: Marital Rape by LadyT(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2008
Sweet T from all you have said I'm 99% sure you are one of the guys who wont take no for an answer from his wife God save her and her vagina shocked

Sweet T =Sex mad

Just stop all your nonesene

And its all fake Sweet T when you get started like your really going to do something 5mins ( if we are lucky) Its all over!
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
By Dee02
nigerian mentality is that a woman should be submissive to her husband (although some people are starting to have a different perception about this) and this may pose a stumbling block for the matter to be taken serious especially in places like Nigeria, marital rape going to a court in Nigeria?i doubt it and even if it does, i don't see years been handed down as punishment, unless the judge is a woman that has suffered the same fate before, word!
You are right but I think with time, women will be courageous enough to come out. Actually I am planning to start an NGO in the next 5-6yrs that will take care of rural Naija women that suffer this terrible abuse from their husbands legally.
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2008
Sweet T from all you have said I'm 99% sure you are one of the guys who wont take no for an answer from his wife God save her and her vagina

Sweet T =Sex mad

And its all fake Sweet T when you get started like your really going to do something 5mins ( if we are lucky) Its all over!

That makes him a 5 minute man and I must tell you it's a record breaking time for most Naija men these days.
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

My wife will be the luckiest woman on the face of the earth!! No pressure from me. When i decide to get marry, sex will not be the most important thing for me. sex will be very secondary, her welfare comes first and i will do everything to make her smile even if it means laying down my life. And by the way, how long do you think a man should go when he's having sex?? 30 min, 1 hour, 2hours??
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Are you from Ekiti ??
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2008
And by the way, how long do you think a man should go when he's having sex?? 30 min, 1 hour, 2hours??

2 hrs nonstop is enough for me.
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Hotfunmi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 whole hours?? How many days a week

Even horses don't go 2 hours.
Re: Marital Rape by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2008
still on the topic ? cheesy tongue
Re: Marital Rape by LadyT(f): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2008
Its a lie@Sweet T SEX is the most important thing to you guys.  You cant help yourself.  Its all you think talk eat and sleep.  You all claim you are these sex machines that can go on for hours.  When in reality its in and out Oh my God is over!  Im not suprised women say no it may not be worth the hassle of getting undressed!

Honestly Hotfunmi these guys all talk!

@Sweet T Im ejebu/Ijesha
Re: Marital Rape by princeonx: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2008
So last! last!!
If you MUST chose between forcing you ( d one una call rape)

OR

Going outside to look/get it (I think na cheating una dey call this one)

Which will you chose?
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

I'm getting the impression that your boyfriend must like sex a lot. Look here sweetheart, sex is good i won't lie but it does not do anything for me compare to other things. What is sex compare to appreciating my woman?? What is sex if she holds the center of my heart?? what is sex if i have found someone that keeps me happy all the time?? What is sex?? A 30 min realease of tension, then what ?? Sweetie, if your boyfriend pester you for sex all the time, then it's time to re-negotiate !! grin grin

I was in a Nine year relatioship and we only began to have sex in 6th year. I loved her so much that hearing her voice and her smiles was more than sex to me. But like they always say, distance sometimes messes things up. i was proud of myself that i never cheated on her. It was the more reason i could not forgive her when she gave her konko below to someone else after we started getting close to saying the M word. So sweetie, tell your guy to appreciate you more than your konko below.
Re: Marital Rape by LadyT(f): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
LOL@Sweet T you are such a cheesy guy! And you cant seem to read!!!

I'm discussing the topic I never said I was pestered for sex I am in a happy and healthy relationship.  But I am saying I'm not ALWAYS in the mood!  Therefore no man should rape his wife if she says no.
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Hotfunmi

2 whole hours?? How many days a week

Even horses don't go 2 hours.

3 days a week excluding the red light week.
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Well said sweetheart, but since you are 500lbs i bet you eat more cheese than i do. But seriously, If you are lucky enough to find the one that you truely love, sex becomes very trivial. Your feelings for them is like gold and it makes life a whole lot easier to live. I know this because i went through the school of hard knocks loving and i came out a better person and probably will be a far better lover soon. Tell your boyfriend to quit thinking about sex sex and sex, you have more to offer than "gbam gbam oke isale round and round". grin grin
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Hotfunmi

you need to go on sex diet !! I bet your man does not need to go to gym anymore, he has all the gym in you. grin grin

2hours of sex 3 days a week is like having a part time job.
Re: Marital Rape by hotfunmi(f): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2008

By Sweet T,
@Hotfunmi

you need to go on sex diet !! I bet your man does not need to go to gym anymore, he has all the gym in you.   

2hours of sex 3 days a week is like having a part time job. 

Lol, it's like Lady T is correct? You cannot satisfy me and I may even raise the bar higher. smiley smiley

By lady T,
Honestly Hotfunmi these guys all talk!
Thanks my sister. You really played with his bubbles. Talk is cheap!
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Lady T

Are you a newly married ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Raped And Infected In Delta (Photos) / Kano: Charms, Drugs, Weapons Recovered From Gang Members Ahead Of Election / 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.