Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234196 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
steve10:

It is possible to pay %50 and pay the rest later, how can I order from alibaba.com and not get scam.
I discover that product in alibaba is more cheaper than alieexpress so I want to be buying some product from them.
better talk to chrisvicmall on alibaba payment cos they only accept T/T, western union or paypal and who knows if the seller is a scam. chrisvicmall will help you pay for alibaba products.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
you don't need any ebay account if u are buying through circuitatlantic, u only need a account if you wanna ask the seller a question
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
xzibukz: you don't need any ebay account if u are buying through circuitatlantic, u only need a account if you wanna ask the seller a question
Till next 2 years many people will keep asking questions and refuse to take action. I expect everybody to just do it hard way, login to the damn portal, check through the faqs or go extramile to place order even if you are not going to pay for the order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie:
better talk to chrisvicmall on alibaba payment cos they only accept T/T, western union or paypal and who knows if the seller is a scam. chrisvicmall will help you pay for alibaba products.

Tanx man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
@chemashie..great work
I also believe we cud leverage on the presence of chrisvicmall in China cos just like you did I had to ask Elena to recommend a good tablet pc for me cos of the diff complaints that some of the products there have. The tablet will get here 2mao. Infact, she got it cheaper than the aliexpress price.

About the brazillian hair, it is obvious that many of us on this thread want to get it and I understand why- the profit potential is quite good. So I believe we can all work together to get good and quality brazillian hair and also discuss the potential market price here so we can all work together and make sth good out of it. So letz await the recommendation from chrisvicmall cos I have come to trust their judgement and honesty so far.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
El Matteo: @chemashie..great work
I also believe we cud leverage on the presence of chrisvicmall in China cos just like you did I had to ask Elena to recommend a good tablet pc for me cos of the diff complaints that some of the products there have. The tablet will get here 2mao. Infact, she got it cheaper than the aliexpress price.

About the brazillian hair, it is obvious that many of us on this thread want to get it and I understand why- the profit potential is quite good. So I believe we can all work together to get good and quality brazillian hair and also discuss the potential market price here so we can all work together and make sth good out of it. So letz await the recommendation from chrisvicmall cos I have come to trust their judgement and honesty so far.
Long time bro, good job there! I was at cross-road on how to tap into the hair and suddenly I felt is good to use an insider like elena to get the good brazilian hair and I believe she is going to do that. though she promised peruvian and indian but also to include brazilian hair. I have found potential market for it but wouldn't like to burn my cash. pls update us on ur tablet pc, am also sending money to them for other products tomorrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
@everyone,I have been busy at work .....if i dont reply to any question u ask me,abeg am sorry for that.....this week tight for me for work
I want to sell my new android tablet pc,if u get interest,holla at ur guy.....thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
all, I register using nigeria as Ϻý country on ebay just to knw their mode of service ãŊđ also to get in touch with some d wholesaler there........ But after d registration I come across some item on buy it now ãŊđ I try to click on it but dis what d site display..........Item cannot be purchased. Seller does
not provide shipping to the country or
region of your primary shipping address.
ϺÝ QUESTION WITH THIS, POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ORDER D ITEM TRU ATLANTIC CIRCUT OR NOT SINCE HE HAS DISPLAY DAT DEY CAN SHIP TO NIGERIA........ PLS, Ɣou. KIND ADVICE WILL BE HIGLY NEEDED. TANKS Ɣou ALL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by teezy01(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2012
El Matteo:

Thanks my mail is olamidewrites@gmail.com. I'm sorry I can't drop my phone number here but u can send me a mail and you can be sure I will reply as soon as I can.

gbolataiwo28@gmail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2012
chemashie:
Till next 2 years many people will keep asking questions and refuse to take action. I expect everybody to just do it hard way, login to the damn portal, check through the faqs or go extramile to place order even if you are not going to pay for the order.
That is the problem with Nigerians. Sometimes I wonder what kind of school some people went to. If you look carefully, I ask question after doing some research.

Imagine I was suggesting this same online importation for someone and guess what question he asked me; what should I import?

I was so pissed by that question but jokingly tell him to use his head and find out what people are buying and paying for.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Xzevian: all, I register using nigeria as Ϻý country on ebay just to knw their mode of service ãŊđ also to get in touch with some d wholesaler there........ But after d registration I come across some item on buy it now ãŊđ I try to click on it but dis what d site display..........Item cannot be purchased. Seller does
not provide shipping to the country or
region of your primary shipping address.
ϺÝ QUESTION WITH THIS, POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ORDER D ITEM TRU ATLANTIC CIRCUT OR NOT SINCE HE HAS DISPLAY DAT DEY CAN SHIP TO NIGERIA........ PLS, Ɣou. KIND ADVICE WILL BE HIGLY NEEDED. TANKS Ɣou ALL
ebay does not accept Nigerian and the mod of payment is paypal which is not available to Nigerians or Nigeria.
That is why we have all this middle-man companies springing up. eg chrisvicmall, shopizee, circuit atlantic etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:47am On Dec 18, 2012
[size=25pt]GRAB THIS BABY[/size]!

If you want a super deal and value for your money, it is right here. A clean beautiful laptop and at a best buy price.

I found this baby on ebay and I would have gotten for myself and sell later but I have my money somewhere.

I am giving this to anyone who might be interested. You cant find this deal anywhere else.

===============> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-Satellite-P205D-S8804-17-Notebook-200-GB-HARD-DRIVE-4GB-RAM-/251201761671?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D4231866286407861814%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D3%26sd%3D181030854770%26

Just click on it and you will be taken to the sales page. You can order it via shopizee or circuit atlantic

Thank me later
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2012
@ 2sexy, you have done over 90% of the work, this is now being placed on a plate for any interested member to go for.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2012
@ xzevian, you are yet to understand why we are measuring circuit atlantic, shopizee etc. Ebay, amazon, ubid, tigerdirect, bestbuy, cellularcountry are no go area for Nigerians. Even if you can operate ur paypal successfully, how do u tell the seller to ship to Nigeria. If any seller agrees to ship to nigeria while others refuse then you should suspect foul play. Those american sites are just good for research on what to buy, copy the link, products weight & other info to be used for placing order on circuit & others.
You people should start given us some good news on how you place order not questioning. What we have on this thread is far more than what you would have gained in any seminar or ebook, yet people will still go & pay for some seminar or ebook else where.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2012
mr chemash u hav done very well infact we hav attended a seminar we wont anything as important as this tanx to u all as for that guy that ask me to sent him the link pls i wil later WE ARE THE YOUNGEST IMPORTER
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2012
chemashie: @ 2sexy, you have done over 90% of the work, this is now being placed on a plate for any interested member to go for.
Yes bro. I am so pained that my money isnt available to buy that baby.it would have been a good buy for me.

If my money was available, I would have placed my order right away at BIN(Buy it Now) with no question asked.

I want to ask a question. If I have someone who could help me do the shipping wouldnt it be cheaper? That is I I will order it and have it shipped to the person's house or better, I send the money to the person and he places the order and have it shipped to me. would that be cheaper?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2012
@2sexy, do you know if shipping from US/UK was around $6/£5 per kg. Nobody knew this until the advent of circuit atlantic, uk2meonline etc. Even circuit & others must have added little $/£ to the shipping fee incase of unforsee circumstances.
Imagine using your friend over there would will repackage it & send it to you here, he can even help you buy some other stuff like shoes, ties, wristwatch, trousers, memory cards, CDs etc. All these products r very light & will not add much to the weight.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by afolabisegun(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2012
How to import goods from china, usa and uk right here in nigeria ... a step by step guide. follow here www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2012
wisemanj: mr chemash u hav done very well infact we hav attended a seminar we wont anything as important as this tanx to u all as for that guy that ask me to sent him the link pls i wil later WE ARE THE YOUNGEST IMPORTER
Bro, we are in it together here, population in this country is so large that your success can‘t hinder mine & vice versa. The credits should go to Elmatteo, dav8id, guyANDROID,2sexy, you & everyone that has contributed on this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
afolabisegun: How to import goods from china, usa and uk right here in nigeria ... a step by step guide. follow here www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
I told you taht you know [size=30pt]NOTHING[/size] about marketing... see how you have come to fool yourself? You dropping a link on a thread where people get information free and you expect them to take you serious.

Abeg shift.

Something I can never do, except the information is not available.
[size=17pt]SMH[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2012
chemashie: @2sexy, do you know if shipping from US/UK was around $6/£5 per kg. Nobody knew this until the advent of circuit atlantic, uk2meonline etc. Even circuit & others must have added little $/£ to the shipping fee incase of unforsee circumstances.
Imagine using your friend over there would will repackage it & send it to you here, he can even help you buy some other stuff like shoes, ties, wristwatch, trousers, memory cards, CDs etc. All these products r very light & will not add much to the weight.
YES... I have about 3 of them over there. One is even a nairalander who has been a blessing to me. He even bought me the modem which I am using to type this now. He helped me collect my first $500 when I sold my domain name and sent the money here. My only worry now is that he is now a father and the task on his shoulder is much higher now. Imagine adding work, school and family to daily activities.

I have just sent him text message to see if he could be helping me in this regard. If not, I will use another of my American friend... I have to caught down cost as much as possible so as to maximise profit.

Please does any one know if it is possible to transfer money from UBA Africard to any Credit or Debit card around the world? I am asking so that I could be using that to transfer money to the person who will be helping me do the ebay buying and then shipping in a case where I dont have Paypal. If not, I could use a someone's paypal to be doing the transfer.

What do you think mate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2012
Yes. If you want to succeed, then u av to take a bold step and do sth. Most people just keep asking questions and they are not doing anything. Know that as u keep asking the questions, some are making the money. All the theoretical aspects u need to learn to start sth are already here. The other things u will need to learn is through your experience.
When I started, I had nobody to guide me like this. I found chrisvicmall online, did my research and decided to pay to them even though there is a chance that I may end up loosing my money.

Just start with whatever u av and u can also come back here to share your experiences so others can learn. Read this thread from the first page and u will realise no ebook can provide you with such depth of information cos u are not just learning from the experience of one person but from many who have done this before.

I have many mails that I haven't replied due to my schedule. However, I get a lot of mails asking me to teach them about the importation bizness or to give them an ebook and I wonder why they will be asking that when all they need is already on this thread. Its like people unnecessarily love things in ebooks.

I didn't read any ebook to start the importation biz. Infact I was motivated by the sales page of a guy that is selling the ebook. I only had to do my own research in order to get the info he was selling.

Most people will be surprised if I tell them my profession and you may wonder what I am doing here considering my profession. Yes! I am a doctor, a medical doctor. I am doing this because I have a passion for business and to prove to many out there that they can create a lasting source of income even without a job. I see opportunities everywhere. Opportunities that I cannot exhaust in a life time but waste their potentials looking for jobs that aren't available. I always ask myself, if I were not employed, will I still be able to build sufficient wealth for me and coming generation? The answer is YES cos I know enough to succeed and one day, I may be a full time business man cos its not just the money, I Love doing this. Even when I was a medical student, I got my hands into different money making ventures cos I had to fend for myself.

Bottom line! You can only be limited by your thinking. We have so many problems in Nigeria crying out for solutions. So u can be one of the solutions to our many problem. No matter the challenges I face, I can not stop in my bid to not just depend on my salary but to be able to create sth of my own that will create lasting wealth and will impart not just my generation but generations to come. You too shouldn't stop.

18 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chudoify: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2012
Can somebody give me any reason why God won't bless @op.u will never lack @op.you are a blessing to all of us.Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2012
@ elmatteo, thanx for your words, i can see why you have been away from the thread most times. I don‘t know why people still prefer to ask for personal tutorials on what is obvious and clear to read. No matter how lazy you are or how dead broke you are, you can still start this business with 10,000 and use the profit again to order for me.
Start with words of mouth or take advantage of “FREE ADS“ websites around us & push the products to the public.
Another strategy i used for my advert is that, when i use free ads websites, i pushed my products to be viewed by Abuja, PH, Delta, Lagos(lekki, VI, Ikeja, apapa, ikoyi etc) residents. Don‘t ask me why am doing that or why am not using mushin, ilesa, sango, iyana ipaja, ayobo, ajegunle, ebonyi etc.
But to gain more popularity, u can use facebook ads & target strictly Nigerians expect if you are doing drop shipping.
I would also welcome more ideas on how to advertise from members here so as to increase the partronage.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2012
I have said this before and am repeating it again........Business is not for everyone and if you know you cannot convince people to buy something from you then forget importing thing. Unless you want to order for personal use.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2012
unclenna: I have said this before and am repeating it again........Business is not for everyone and if you know you cannot convince people to buy something from you then forget importing thing. Unless you want to order for personal use.
For those who are still confuse about what to import pls go to GOD for guidance and HE will lead you to a product that will finish even before it comes into Nigeria. When I came across this thread I had a lot of things in mind to import until one day as I was meditating GOD put it in my mind the particular product to import. I have made up my mind and by next year I will import it in a large quantity through chrisvicmall because the market network is already there. Importation is part of business and business entails many things and is not everyone that is comfortable in doing it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2012
unclenna: For those who are still confuse about what to import pls go to GOD for guidance and HE will lead you to a product that will finish even before it comes into Nigeria. When I came across this thread I had a lot of things in mind to import until one day as I was meditating GOD put it in my mind the particular product to import. I have made up my mind and by next year I will import it in a large quantity through chrisvicmall because the market network is already there. Importation is part of business and business entails many things and is not everyone that is comfortable in doing it.
Please am not trying to discourage anybody.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by teezy01(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=El Matteo]Yes. If you want to succeed, then u av to take a bold step and do sth. Most people just keep asking questions and they are not doing anything. Know that as u keep asking the questions, some are making the money. All the theoretical aspects u need to learn to start sth are already here. The other things u will need to learn is through your experience.
When I started, I had nobody to guide me like this. I found chrisvicmall online, did my research and decided to pay to them even though there is a chance that I may end up loosing my money.

Just start with whatever u av and u can also come back here to share your experiences so others can learn. Read this thread from the first page and u will realise no ebook can provide you with such depth of information cos u are not just learning from the experience of one person but from many who have done this before.

I have many mails that I haven't replied due to my schedule. However, I get a lot of mails asking me to teach them about the importation bizness or to give them an ebook and I wonder why they will be asking that when all they need is already on this thread. Its like people unnecessarily love things in ebooks.

I didn't read any ebook to start the importation biz. Infact I was motivated by the sales page of a guy that is selling the ebook. I only had to do my own research in order to get the info he was selling.

Most people will be surprised if I tell them my profession and you may wonder what I am doing here considering my profession. Yes! I am a doctor, a medical doctor. I am doing this because I have a passion for business and to prove to many out there that they can create a lasting source of income even without a job. I see opportunities everywhere. Opportunities that I cannot exhaust in a life time but waste their potentials looking for jobs that aren't available. I always ask myself, if I were not employed, will I still be able to build sufficient wealth for me and coming generation? The answer is YES cos I know enough to succeed and one day, I may be a full time business man cos its not just the money, I Love doing this. Even when I was a medical student, I got my hands into different money making ventures cos I had to fend for myself.

Bottom line! You can only be limited by your thinking. We have so many problems in Nigeria crying out for solutions. So u can be one of the solutions to our many problem. No matter the challenges I face, I can not stop in my bid to not just depend on my salary but to be able to create sth of my own that will create lasting

wwealth and will impart not just my generation but generations to come. You too shouldn't

stop.[/quote
]
where can get generator filters pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
@ALL, PLS HELP ME TO GO THROUGH THE ABOVE ITEM THAT AM ABOUT TO ORDAR FROM EBAY TRU CIRCUIT ATLANTIC because MY WORRIY IS DAT SHIPPING FEE IS EVEN MORE THAN THE ITEM I WANT TO BUY, THE SHIPING SERVICES I CHOOSE IS FREIGHT HOME DELIV WHICH IS QUOTED IN THEIR
SITE DAT D ITEM WIL BE HERE IN NAIJA BTW 7T0 10 DAYS AFTER MY ORDER CONFIRMED.......... @ALL, HOPE AM STILL ON TRACK. ALSO IS ANYBODY IN D HOUSE THAT KNW MUCH ABT GOLD because TRU MY RESEARCH I REALIZE THAT THERE IS VARIOUS TYPE LIKE PURE,REAL AND SOLID GOLD. I WIL BE VERY HAPPY IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN DIFFERENTIATE D LISTED TYPES OF GOLD..........THANKS FOR BEING THERE ALL D TIME

Items list
1 - 14K SOLID YELLOW GOLD ROPE CHAIN 18" NECKLACE
ONLY $39.99 | yellow gold | 1 items | $ 39.99 | =N= 6,438.39

1 items $39.99 =N= 6,438.39
Freight (local and International) $ 37.10 =N= 5,973.04
Service Charge $ 0.00 =N= 0.00
PS&DG (Product safety and delivery guarantee 6.5%) $ 5.01 =N= 806.74
Total amount payable $ 82.10 =N= 13,218.17
Choose one of the following payment options
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by LewsTherin: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
@El Matteo. I have a little issue I would like your help in. I import some products from Spain in containers for my business. All legit. However, I am short of a few items and will need to bring them in from Spain. These items will not make up to a container. Maybe just one or two palets. How can I get them in?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by mima247(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
@el matteo and dav8id please u guys pls mail me your email adresses i have a lot of questions: this is my email address mima247@yahoo.co.uk. thanks God bless u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
@xzevian well gold business can be very profitable if proparly understand what u most look for are solid gold yellow. gram chat with the saler to get100%guarantee and also check product detail it most clearly state gold as main material

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.