Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234194 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
DTalented: Ok. The problem now is CAPITAL!!.

Any way out ?

U can start wit sth as small as 10 k. Just start importing cheap tinz like jewelriz and as ur capita l incrizes, u can invest in other tinz. All u nid to do is 2 set ur goals and remain focuses

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
want to say that el mattao has really done a great job here revealing this so much information, even me that actually knows about this didnt even know it to this extent. thanks so much.
now for those of you that are asking question about what card or product that you can buy online.
your naira ATM card is okay to make the payment that you want for your product.
concerning the product to buy online for those of you asking about the capital to use for this business, you dont really need to use your money, a good way to get money to buy the product that you want to sell right here is to get preferably a wholesale buyer who will buy in large quantity from you and pay you instantly. Now what you will do is to browse through the site like aliexpress, ipmart, alibaba. do your search of the common things that is been sold here and approach those that are selling it here, offer them a good price and tell them to pay 50% of the money down and the rest when you deliver the product.
Now take note that you have to make sure that the down payment that you are collecting covers the cost of all the product that you want to buy and the shipping cost, so that once the product lands here, you will have the rest of the money you will collect as pure profit from the business.
this business is all about how smart you are in the business.

About chrisvic, i have contacted them and the customer care i will say is very much okay and i will soon be using them for my order.

PLEASE, those of your that want to start this business, dont let money to be your limiting factor of not starting.

18 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chiefigho: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
This is a beautiful tread....God bless al matteo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
pls house,where can i sell my brazillian hair in lagos for good reasonable price...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2012
guy ANDROID: pls house,where can i sell my brazillian hair in lagos for good reasonable price...thanks
bro, how much did u buy your brazillian hair from aliexpress? Heard that it been sold for about 15k in lag
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Op.. There's this question i want to ask... After ordering your goods, will it be delivered to your doorstep or is there a particular place to collect/clear it? Thanks and more blessings.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bemagnify: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Manweysabi: Op.. There's this question i want to ask... After ordering your goods, will it be delivered to your doorstep or is there a particular place to collect/clear it? Thanks and more blessings.
manweysabi! Evry wia u go! Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2012
Manweysabi: Op.. There's this question i want to ask... After ordering your goods, will it be delivered to your doorstep or is there a particular place to collect/clear it? Thanks and more blessings.
If you place order via free shipping, ur products go to post office and u r expected to contact them for collection. They will either send paper to your house or they call you to pick it up. DHL, UPS etc send to ur house. You can also use Naija Market Place if you are skeptical about buying yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2012
Chibenze:
Go get UBA AfriCard, it is better than GTB NAIRA STUFF + itz widely accepted. FYI, I'm using thiz .

will i have to open an account with uba b4 geting d Uba africard

If U like, I dönt have a UBA acount buh I use dia card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2012
For those wanting free shipping, as Chemashie as said, it wud necessarily not get to your house but u wud be told when it lands so u can come retrieve it. Personally I don't like free shipping and have never used it cos I can't stand the wait except u find a few free shipping with DHL.
I have discussed how I avoid the shipping fee on the site and pay less for the shipping and get it faster. U can still make good profit with the method I discussed cos most times, I still make around 100% profit sometimes even more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
I created this thread to give many people the nudge they need to start their own business, and not just any business- a business that has great potential for profit.
I am quite saddened when I see most graduates looking for a job for years and never even try to use their God given potential to start sth. There is a wide range of opportunities in a country like ours waiting to be harnesses so why should we continue to seek for jobs when they are even hardly available. As I will always say, It is more blessed to be an employer than to be an employee.
Starting your own business may be challenging with many risks involved but if you take only calculated risk after doing your thorough research, you will realise it's worth it after all.

I believe I have a social responsibility to help people as much as I can and this is why I created this thread to share freely the information I have garnered over time which I believe can help many out there to start sth. I have not hold back any information I have and will continue give tips that can help. However, no man is an Island and this is why I expect that others too can share their experiences and other ways they know can help others out there. We shouldn't always demand for money for information cos even if nobody appreciates you, God does.

Just as you start this importation business, I want us to always come back to give our experiences, challenges and also successes so that others can learn and can help one another. I believe the world is a large place for us all to succeed and we need not hoard information.
My motivation for this is the failure of our government, the unemployment that has become our norm, the inevitable challenges we face to earn a living in this harsh economic situation and above all, the Love I have for my fellow country men and women.

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ elmatteo, you are da bomb! Have you ordered BB from ipmart and how was the quality compared to UK BB? Pls follow back...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Manweysabi: bro, how much did u buy your brazillian hair from aliexpress? Heard that it been sold for about 15k in lag
I only bought 1 lot(5pieces) which is $154.56
That means if I can sell each for 15k...den all is well
If u knw any good buyer in lagos u can also send d address to me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pls house,help me confirm this site whether its real or scam
www.itsworthbuying.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
guy ANDROID: Pls house,help me confirm this site whether its real or scam
www.itsworthbuying.com
Don't worry again...I've review it online,it looks bit a scam site...owned by an Indian but the site is hosted in US
You can also reviews urs b4 u do business with this site...I smell scam with this site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
bemagnify: manweysabi! Evry wia u go! Hmmmmmmmmmm
no time to check time broda... Longest time.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
@El Matteo for the purpose of understanding for everybody about avoiding the expensive shipping of your product, you make use of chrisvic who you pay the products amount to who inturn help you to order the product from the site, get it down here for you and you pay them for the shipping depending on which of the plan you follow from their either the 3-5 days or 7-14 days.
Hope i got that right?...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
guy ANDROID:
I only bought 1 lot(5pieces) which is $154.56
That means if I can sell each for 15k...den all is well
If u knw any good buyer in lagos u can also send d address to me
let me knw the analysis of the brazilian hair you have.ie the type,color,material etc. Cos i just sold mine on friday and my customer still in need for more urgently. Pls drop the analysis here

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
dav8id: let me knw the analysis of the brazilian hair you have.ie the type,color,material etc. Cos i just sold mine on friday and my customer still in need for more urgently. Pls drop the analysis here
Am about placing order tomorrow using DHL, I don‘t know if you will need large quantiy and let me see what i can also do tomao. You can check for those i uploaded to my facebook page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. Or you can send mail to naijamarketplace1@yahoo.com so that i can also forward my product specs.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
dav8id: let me knw the analysis of the brazilian hair you have.ie the type,color,material etc. Cos i just sold mine on friday and my customer still in need for more urgently. Pls drop the analysis here
2 dark brown curl and 3 black curl and it is Virgin 12" 14" inches...
But u showed me d clue@dav8id...I don see buyer for my area ooo....I don get customer be that ooo,she even told me to ship like 15 cuz of christmas and New year...chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by mylove007: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
I really appreciate the information shared here. May God bless you all. Pls where can I order for cheap LED or LCD TVs? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
guy ANDROID:
2 dark brown curl and 3 black curl and it is Virgin remy 12" 14" inches...
But u showed me d clue@dav8id...I don see buyer for my area ooo....I don get customer be that ooo,she even told me to ship like 15 cuz of christmas and New year...chai!!!

I'm glad to know of your success with this and I believe many more are encouraged to start. This is a great method in that you have got buyers even before ur goods land.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
onlineresource: @El Matteo for the purpose of understanding for everybody about avoiding the expensive shipping of your product, you make use of chrisvic who you pay the products amount to who inturn help you to order the product from the site, get it down here for you and you pay them for the shipping depending on which of the plan you follow from their either the 3-5 days or 7-14 days.
Hope i got that right?...

Yh! I think that summarizes it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
El Matteo:

I'm glad to know of your success with this and I believe many more are encouraged to start. This is a great method in that you have got buyers even before ur goods land.
yes ooo EL MATTEO thanks everyone....pls also share ur success story here if u got one @anybody...so as to encourage others
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
guy ANDROID:
2 dark brown curl and 3 black curl and it is Virgin 12" 14" inches...
yah..but on ur post above u are still asking where to sell 1 slot u bough at $156 .that's make me came in sha..it's well. My customer need 3 slot of 300g of human hair material. Color 2b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
dav8id: yah..but on ur post above u are still asking where to sell 1 slot u bough at $156 .that's make me came in sha..it's well. My customer need 3 slot of 300g of human hair material. Color 2b
Is it urgently needed or what? Incase you will need more, let know..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DeeWan: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ElMatteo.... My aspiration is to start dealing with importation and selling of Smartphones. This thread has really helped my in-terms of answering questions that seems unclear to me. Once again, Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by infoblast: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Naija are really trying these days by giving out freebies online. For those of you that is looking for how to start IMPORT or EXPORT business in Naija just log on to www.means2wealth.com - www[dot]means2wealth[dot]com and start learning for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
dav8id: yah..but on ur post above u are still asking where to sell 1 slot u bough at $156 .that's make me came in sha..it's well. My customer need 3 slot of 300g of human hair material. Color 2b
Yes that 1 slot came with 5pieces from the site and 1 piece is equal to $31
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2012
helo guys i think this chrisvicm is real.when i got to there site the chat link was't there so i make use of the suggestion box to place by yrstd mornin i recie a cal frm one of there custm care who told me to send the link of the item so i did nw very set today i wil be makin my first order tru chrisvm pls wish me success

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ruggedcuzz: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2012
I noticed the price of some goods in aliexpress and other sites you listed are more expensive compared to buying them in Nigeria. e.g. the price of nokia e51 is around $93 even without shipping cost, meanwhile it is cheaper in Nigeria; even the price of nokia asha 303 is very expensive.
1. Must I buy in bulk to have a cheap price?
2. how can i get good quality products at a very good price, even when buying one quantity?
3. will free shipping bring it to my doorstep?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by temmiedee: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2012
@wiseman.... Pls, don t hesitate to come here to tell us ur experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.