Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234202 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
I will try to make a dummy order for laptop because it's require a little diff except you have been in the game for long.You will have to go to Amazon to check the product details where u will find the product weight in pounds or lb.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
naijaobi:
if after reading this and someone goes on and ask how to place orders, then the person need to visit a pastor for deliverance.
abi na
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wow... I have just spoken with my mentor. I am actually an internet marketer by "grace" and I have experience in a wide range of internet business. That's by the way.

At the moment I am not ordering anything because I have pending deal. But from the look of things, after speaking to my mentor and coupled with expended effort from my end, I should be walking into January 2013 with a cash of $1000 or $1500.

Guys, what will you do with such an amount at you disposal, as far as importation?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: Wow... I have just spoken with my mentor. I am actually an internet marketer by "grace" and I have experience in a wide range of internet business. That's by the way.

At the moment I am not ordering anything because I have pending deal. But from the look of things, after speaking to my mentor and coupled with expended effort from my end, I should be walking into January 2013 with a cash of $1000 or $1500.

Guys, what will you do with such an amount at you disposal, as far as importation?
go for bulk purchase of Android tablets, Android fones & couple of laptops.
Be prepare to do real time marketing

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by psyqs(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
xzibukz: I hope someone find all these pictures useful

thanks alot sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
I wish all participants here merry Christmas & happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2012
merry xmas to u all ematt ,chemash 2sexy . To al of u may god bless u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 3:33am On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz: I wish all participants here merry Christmas & happy new year in advance
same here. kudos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas everyone... I wish you all a blast..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by psyqs(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas Y'all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas to you all, may una send my echicken o....

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2012
chemashie: Merry xmas to you all, may una send my echicken o....
sure...lol!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=30pt]Merry Xmas! Who care for some saucy brown fried hot and tasty meaty echicken?[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=15pt] Merry Xmas to all my MENTORS on this thread, I have gain a lot here though I've not put it into practice yet but if I didn't say anything I will be an ungrateful fella cos this thread worth more than 10 ebooks. God bless you all from the op to all the contributors, you all made my 2012 worthy on this forum and come 2013 I will share my testimony here by God grace. THANKS ALOT [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz:
go for bulk purchase of Android tablets, Android fones & couple of laptops.
Be prepare to do real time marketing
like how many can that fetch with such an amount?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls how is the cost of this android tablet in naija, I have 2 for sale

www.aliexpress.com/item/7-tablet-PC-resistance-screen-Wifi-256M-2GB-hot-sale/572148042.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls how much is the cost of this android tablet in naija, I have 2 for sale

www.aliexpress.com/item/7-tablet-PC-resistance-screen-Wifi-256M-2GB-hot-sale/572148042.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2012
AK Money: [size=15pt] Merry Xmas to all my MENTORS on this thread, I have gain a lot here though I've not put it into practice yet but if I didn't say anything I will be an ungrateful fella cos this thread worth more than 10 ebooks. God bless you all from the op to all the contributors, you all made my 2012 worthy on this forum and come 2013 I will share my testimony here by God grace. THANKS ALOT [/size]
I 'liked' your post. A grateful heart does not go un-blessed. You shall receive what you have stated in 2013. Testimony shall abound on your lips.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2012
chemashie:
I see!! Me, i love taking care of women & like selling what they need, such as tube top bra, silicone bra,BB, bags, pants, shoes etc.
i'm interested in this kind of stuff. Where do u order from? Enlighten me, bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Manweysabi: i'm interested in this kind of stuff. Where do u order from? Enlighten me, bro
read the last 5 pages and you will see the answer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: I 'liked' your post. A grateful heart does not go un-blessed. You shall receive what you have stated in 2013. Testimony shall abound on your lips.

Amen bro and u too, God bless you. I remember I sent u an email concerning domain flipping but got no reply yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2012
AK Money:

Amen bro and u too, God bless you. I remember I sent u an email concerning domain flipping but got no reply yet.
really? no vex.. I found one in spam yesterday ooo. but I dont know who sent it.

call me on 08094299049.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: really? no vex.. I found one in spam yesterday ooo. but I dont know who sent it.

call me on 08094299049.

Ok but what happen to the number in ur signature?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2012
Manweysabi: i'm interested in this kind of stuff. Where do u order from? Enlighten me, bro
Are you buying from us or you want to import yourself? You can check my page at www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace if you want to partner with us or read through if you want to start the biz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2012
AK Money:

Ok but what happen to the number in ur signature?
it is off now, but save that one too.

Outing mood activated... see you guys at nine.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: like how many can that fetch with such an amount?
For me,I will make nothing less than #50k if I order a goods worth $1000-1500
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2012
steve10: Pls how much is the cost of this android tablet in naija, I have 2 for sale

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: like how many can that fetch with such an amount?
for me,nothing less than #50k with $1000-1500 investment monthly. Though, it will be a full time job.
I will make sure I receive my orders every week,a minimum of 20k/week with that sum of capital + full time marketing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by freelinks: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
guys,i have been into real-time research about Importing for the past 6months now. Sincerely, this posts makes real sense,its the second of its kind that i have seen.Though what i got is not entirely new. To xzibukz,chemashie,and others i might not be able to remember their names, i say kudos, to those trying to promote one site or the other well-done.About all, may God bless you for the light you shed on this issues. If you are getting this information for the first time, then you are really lucky.I will add my experiences latter.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
thanks everyone to the author of dis tread down to the contributors i wish u all a merry xmas frm Chibenze a man with a good heart
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz:
Yes, u can find cheapest at d rate of 25k with air shipping. 1gb ram,250hd,webcam & a good battery, I should have shared a link here, but I don't use Web,am using ebay Android application, I hope if I give u d item number, u know how to find the product on eBay?
just copy and paste the item number on the search dialog on ebay,the item will appear
I'm very much appreciative bro. God bless you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Xzevian: Rite now in d banking hall to deposit into chrisvicmall account, am order for brazilian hair! Thanks Ɣou all for ur love ãŊđ support, together we shall get there!

Please send me a mail. I am ordering brazilian hair too. Wanna know d exact buyer U̶̲̥̅̊ used. I can be of help too with tips.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.