Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234189 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by yemozee: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2013
chemanshie please i need price of brazillian hair....secondly i am having trouble getting uba africard,they keep directing me to different branches saying they cant access the sight.please which othe card is good and whats the requirments.i have a gtb mastercard naira and i dont know if it can be used
my email is whytee26@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

but have you gotten a seller in Nigeria Here? also what does the product do? i mean the solar / ac charger

I wasn't the one who ordered for Solar charger.

A piece of advice to newbies like me...
Don't let any seller make you feel he/she is doing you a favour, be the one dictating how the deal should be sealed...I blasted the supposed seller yesterday for not shipping since Friday that I ordered, she bluntly told me they were busy with bulk orders and she would ship on Thursday, I threatened to cancel the order before she confessed that the available stock are mixed with 20% synthetic....oh boy my blood became hotter demanding for 100% human hair afterwhich she agreed to ship 100% human hair by wednesday.

Before you rush into importation of any product, familiarise yourself with the product.

Instance for Brazilian human hair :
ensure you know the difference btw Remy and Virgin, diff types of weave, the colours and inches.

KYB : know your business

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

This is the best spec you can get for this tab;

Item Type:Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:4GB
Screen Size:7"
Net Weight:0.6kg
Processor Manufacture:AllWinner
Touch Screen Type:Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency:Single Core
Memory Capacity:512MB
Feature:Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera
Operating System:Android 4.0
Display resolution:800x480
Cell Capacity:3100mAh
Model Number:
A13 MID Q88

Processor Model:
ARM Cortex-A8
Battery Life:3-4hours
Weight:320g
Processor Main Frequency: 1.0-1.2GHz
Feature:Wifi
...And ofcourse, it can be shipped free via china/hong kong post and you receive it in 15 - 60days.

Pls help me with the link
Tradezoneng@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:11am On Jan 08, 2013
yemozee: chemanshie please i need price of brazillian hair....secondly i am having trouble getting uba africard,they keep directing me to different branches saying they cant access the sight.please which othe card is good and whats the requirments.i have a gtb mastercard naira and i dont know if it can be used
my email is whytee26@yahoo.com
sent!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by soladnet14: 5:07am On Jan 08, 2013
@chrisvicmall Please reply my mail, over 2weeks now. please and please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sundayid(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

ok thanks. cant really root mine for now
root it using Android SDK tools but u must be familiar with ADB
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: Has anyone bought anytin from dragstock the seem to have cheap and good laptops, the also ship to Nigeria and the accept liberty reserve
have anyone tried them?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Gdmornin all, what have i done that Ϻý post is continuously hidden! Have not committed any offence dat warrant Ϻý post being hidden......... Abeg free me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2013
xzibukz: Pls can someone tell me what to do if the seller doesn't offer free shipping to my country but offers it to other country
pls guys I really need answer for dis
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bajugbajug(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade:

Oga please calm down here, I don't understand what you want me to share, I pre-order items from the Uk thru a friend and bare the full cost and also pay him for his time spent on getting me the items, I take exception to that statement about begging, You don't expect me to give out his contacts details, its a service I provide not a company or a site that I can share the info. Thank you
all he's asking for is ur service charge\shipping fee per kg.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2013
xzibukz:

The manufacturer ships to Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2013
pls has anyone used sea freight i think it should be cheaper then air pls answer,
Note: to al that want to import jewelries firstly u cannot get real good on aliexpress 2cndly buy the yellow color or silver donot buy rose color if not it goin to hard u to sell
god bless.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2013
xzibukz:
if the seller refuse then look for similar goods, one thing u need is wisdom frm God.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
have anyone tried them?
why should you use a liberty reserve as mode of payment? I posted ways of identifying fake sites & i think surveycash also did, read all over again.
Becareful of dead cheap stuff online or else you will have ur a.ss burnt. I think Nigerians are behind the sites.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2013
xzibukz:
do u mean d tab is good? for that price?

If it includes paid shipping..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hipinnacle: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2013
hey guys,i must confess u are doing a great job here.i am utmost inspired by u guys simplicity of explaining things.More power to ur elbow.

pls.can u guys put me thru:

1. I want to order for plastic petri dish @ aliexpress but i was shocked to discover that d price per piece is not less than $i.8/piece.Even some is $2.2/piece excluding shipping whereas 1pack(which contains 20pieces) is sold @ 550 naira here in nigeria.

2. likewise, i want 2 order a4 paper 4 printing but d prices seem to be higher than d nigeria price. Or is that der are some products(which are no go area) that more expensive dan d ones in Nigeria.

3. If a product is carrying free shipping from d seller, does that mean it is only the product price i will pay for and the seller will it to me free.

guys,i await ur quick response.Kudos & thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade:

Oga please calm down here, I don't understand what you want me to share, I pre-order items from the Uk thru a friend and bare the full cost and also pay him for his time spent on getting me the items, I take exception to that statement about begging, You don't expect me to give out his contacts details, its a service I provide not a company or a site that I can share the info. Thank you

no offense pls. your explanation sort it out thanks for ur time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2013
soladnet14: @chrisvicmall Please reply my mail, over 2weeks now. please and please

i think there email is info@chrisvicmall.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2013
hipinnacle: hey guys,i must confess u are doing a great job here.i am utmost inspired by u guys simplicity of explaining things.More power to ur elbow.

pls.can u guys put me thru:

1. I want to order for plastic petri dish @ aliexpress but i was shocked to discover that d price per piece is not less than $i.8/piece.Even some is $2.2/piece excluding shipping whereas 1pack(which contains 20pieces) is sold @ 550 naira here in nigeria.

2. likewise, i want 2 order a4 paper 4 printing but d prices seem to be higher than d nigeria price. Or is that der are some products(which are no go area) that more expensive dan d ones in Nigeria.

3. If a product is carrying free shipping from d seller, does that mean it is only the product price i will pay for and the seller will it to me free.

guys,i await ur quick response.Kudos & thanks.

Welcome on board
1. The least price I found is $0.75 (N120)/piece FOB
2.The best price I found for the A4 paper is $210/2500pc with FedEx Shipping
3.Yes

Conclusively, Petri Dish is expensive in AliXP and not advisable to import.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by lafad11(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
have anyone tried them?

Its looks more like a scam site. Be careful bruv.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eddiegracia(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2013
After going thru the manual that came with it, I have not been able to communicate via calling with the android tab I got, but it has a sim slot which enables me to insert my sim and also I can browse the internet, but I can't make or receive calls... Is it possible for an android tab which have sim slot and cannot make or receive call? Oga surveycash, and the gurus abeg make una help me with this ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Xpset:

@xpet, i don't tink nilade is trying tu hide any info from you, all he's saying is that he could help import from the uk for a price, i don't tink he's withholding any info, nilade corrrect me if am wrong o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2013
xzibukz:

Tell the seller to ship to Chrisvicmall China address free and then pay them to ship it to Nigeria for you. That's what I did.

NOTE: make sure u tell him to drop the shipping charges for u.

Chrisvicmall address
China Guangzhou Address
Address:
Room1021,YiFu Trade Market, Guang Yuan
Xi Road, Yuexiu District,Guangzhou ,China
Phone Number: +8613472845181
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Sat)China
Time

China Shanghai Address
Address:
Room 503 Building 17,Lane 1, ChangQiao
Qicun, Xuhui District, Shanghai
Phone Number: 008615021388040
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Fri)
China Time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2013
please can someone check for me if this specification is good to go, though I didn't find anything like sin card slot.

2013 New! Ainol NOVO 9 FireWire
Quad-Core Tablet PC 9.7 inch Retina
2048x1536 pixel Jelly Bean 2GB RAM
10000mAh battery
Quick Details
Color: Black/White
Type: Tablet PC
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
(Mainland)
Screen Size: 9.7"
Products Status: Stock
Brand Name: Ainol
Battery Life: 10 hours
Hard Drive
Capacity: 16GB
Processor Main
Frequency: 1.6GHz
Memory
Capacity: 2GB
Feature:
Bluetooth, Wifi,
Webcams, Multi
Touch,...
Touch Screen
Type: Capacitive Screen
Model Number: Novo9 FireWire
Weight: 1.3kg
Processor Type: ARM Cortex-A7
Quad-Core 1.6GHz
Processor
Manufacture:
ARM Cortex-A7
Quad-Core ...
Operating
System: android 4.1.1
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging
Detail: 28*3*24
Delivery
Detail:
This is pre-order ,we will
have this product in stock
at first.
Specifications
1.Ainol Novo9 Firewire
2.9.7inch Retina 2048x1536 pixel screen
3.Quad core CPU
4.2GB RAM
5.1000mah battery
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Debesther: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2013
ANY TIME I TRY TO BUY ipad ON ALIX IT IS ALWAYS THE ipad CASE THAT IS ALWAYS ON DISPLAY.AND I DO NEED THE ipad.so how do i do the searching.pls advice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kolaide(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2013
please chemashies, i really need the price list as regard the Brazilian Hair. it urgent cos i am about to seal a deal and i dont want to be on the losing side. thanks Man for a job well done. kola
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kolaide(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2013
please chemashies, i really need the price list as regard the Brazilian Hair. it urgent cos i am about to seal a deal and i dont want to be on the losing side. thanks Man for a job well done. ajani_kola@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chydoo: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
@kolaide

I sent it to your mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2013
C. whyte:

Tell the seller to ship to Chrisvicmall China address free and then pay them to ship it to Nigeria for you. That's what I did.

NOTE: make sure u tell him to drop the shipping charges for u.

Chrisvicmall address
China Guangzhou Address
Address:
Room1021,YiFu Trade Market, Guang Yuan
Xi Road, Yuexiu District,Guangzhou ,China
Phone Number: +8613472845181
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Sat)China
Time

China Shanghai Address
Address:
Room 503 Building 17,Lane 1, ChangQiao
Qicun, Xuhui District, Shanghai
Phone Number: 008615021388040
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Fri)
China Time

Gud advice, hope CVM Treat U well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2013
hahk'ma:
please can someone check for me if this specification is good to go, though I didn't find anything like sin card slot.
.....This is pre-order ,we will
have this product in stock
at first.
Specifications
1.Ainol Novo9 Firewire
2.9.7inch Retina 2048x1536 pixel screen
3.Quad core CPU
4.2GB RAM
5.1000mah battery

Your spec is incomplete without PRICE. If not > $220, good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Xpset:

Thanks for your understanding
fadinus:
[color=#770077]@xpet, i don't tink nilade is trying tu hide any info from you, all he's saying is that he could help import from the uk for a price, i don't tink he's withholding any info, nilade corrrect me if am wrong o

Thank you too, its exactly the way you put it sir

Thanks for your understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.