Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234127 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash: Guys,

I'll be ordering this tablet in bulk (100pcs) on Monday 14 January, 2012. This is the best spec I have seen for its price. I am looking fellow interested members here to team up to buy this tablet. Personally, I need 40pcs.

Features:

Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera 1.3mp,FM,OTG,Ultra Slim
7 inch Capacitive Screen + Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandy
Wifi + 1.2GHz, 512MB DDR ,8GB HDD
External 3G dongle supported and Ethernet with adapter
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Powerful 3D gaming
Bateery 4.5-5.5 hours
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel ,POWERPOINT, PDF
Price: $49
MOQ - 5pcs
Shipping fee -Free via China Post
Delivery Time: 20 - 35 days from date of order
Payment method: Bank deposit
Payment Deadline: 11/01/2012
Contact: mobile: 08050568713 e-mail - hassanismail1st@gmail.com

Interested, contact me ASAP.

So useless without sim slot,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
wisemanj: pls has anyone used sea freight i think it should be cheaper then air pls answer,
Note: to al that want to import jewelries firstly u cannot get real good on aliexpress 2cndly buy the yellow color or silver donot buy rose color if not it goin to hard u to sell
god bless.....
that's what am working at. When am through I with the shipping company I will inform you. Is far cheaper than the normal air is just that it takes a longer day. Is advisable to ship by sea if you have a very large good with 100kg above weight. Remember you must have a local agent that will clear the goods upon its arrival. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
C. whyte:

So useless with sim slot,

U mean WITHOUT sim slot. Its actually a tablet pc. with or without Sim Slot, its gona browse.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eddiegracia(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

I can't really say much without seeing the description of the tab in question. And about manuals, they are useless. Have you confirmed delivery? If No, there is hope if the item is not as described!

Yes, I have the product. Will upload pics..

gurujoe:
@ eddiegracia. Yes! It is possible for tablet to hv sim slot n won't be able to make phone calls. Most 9.7'' tablet wit sim slot can't make phone calls. Reason i think they ar stil in 'beta' stage. 7'' tablet wit sim slot that can't make phone cals. Reason, is manufacturer error.
I would love to know yr tablet name n size.

8" Tablet With Sim Slot Built in GPS Quad band 3G Dual Camera Capacitive 6 Points Touch HDMI Android 2.3
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
unclenna: that's what am working at. When am through I with the shipping company I will inform you. Is far cheaper than the normal air is just that it takes a longer day. Is advisable to ship by sea if you have a very large good with 100kg above weight. Remember you must have a local agent that will clear the goods upon its arrival. Thanks.

Please if u dont mind releasing the way its done. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho:

U mean WITHOUT sim slot. Its actually a tablet pc. with or without Sim Slot, its gona browse.

Hi quasimoh. hw fa? hw u now on whatsapp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

Hi quasimoh. hw fa? hw u now on whatsapp?

I swear the guy with ma BB wan play ma brain, e just dey dudge for me. Will hint U guys when I retrieve it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
About ChinaPOST TRACKING, I rapped with one of the sellers am transacting with and here is the ScreenSHOT of our Convo, the guy tracked the order and replied me with the details.
So I expect other sellers to be able to provide such info. Customer Satisfaction

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho: About ChinaPOST TRACKING, I rapped with one of the sellers am transacting with and here is the ScreenSHOT of our Convo, the guy tracked the order and replied me with the details.

what did u order? also they gave u tracking code for your free shipping?

And pls whats the brand of your phone is it andriod? i think i have to root my fone to get this screenshot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho:

I swear the guy with ma BB wan play ma brain, e just dey dudge for me. Will hint U guys when I retrieve it.

Lol! na borrow pose him do?.
ok will be waiting till then

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

what did u order? also they gave u tracking code for your free shipping?

And pls whats the brand of your phone is it andriod? i think i have to root my fone to get this screenshot.

Its a clothing material!
Yeah, he provided me with the tracking ID and link.
And as at now, am using a Nokia Symbian
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

Lol! na borrow pose him do?.
ok will be waiting till then

Na my Close pady o.
Such is Life sha, na lesson im teach me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho:

Its a clothing material!
Yeah, he provided me with the tracking ID and link.
And as at now, am using a Nokia Symbian

ok. let me dont derail the thread i had some questions to had. but will be waiting till u get the watsapp.

Also do u do other online biz as source of income? if yes hope u wudnt mind to help me.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

ok. let me dont derail the thread i had some questions to had. but will be waiting till u get the watsapp.

Also do u do other online biz as source of income? if yes hope u wudnt mind to help me.

We'l talk BETTER when I retrieve my BB on whatsapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

No sir. Most mini laptops running on Android OS are toys. Looking @ the link, the spec is very very low and will be unfit for usage for 18years plus.

But, you can go ahead to buy it to confirm if you dont believe me.
Ok tanx but i wonder if you guys who import laptops from US/UK gain at all with the high cost from circuit atlantic, especially guys who live outside lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho:

A friend bought his and couldn't get it to browse with mtn and glo Huawei modems, later found out they listed compatible modems in d manual.

I prefer one with sim slot.

Check this out
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/693963711.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
unclenna: that's what am working at. When am through I with the shipping company I will inform you. Is far cheaper than the normal air is just that it takes a longer day. Is advisable to ship by sea if you have a very large good with 100kg above weight. Remember you must have a local agent that will clear the goods upon its arrival. Thanks.
i will be v glad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
am also having issues browzing with my new android pc tablet. It doesn't support my etisalat modem. It has a sim slot but useless, cos it doesn't recognise my sim. Anybody with ideas on how to make it browse with my modem? @surveycash, any clue?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Kpimp: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho:

Na true o the tin useless if e no get sim..I don get one b4 wey be say na until I reach cafe b4 i go fit browse. I sell am atlast for small change.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
I just made my first purchase on Ali Express for a Mifi device for 52.99dollars. Store is Buy Digitals, I have made payment using my gt bank mastercard no issues.
The delivery process is thru dhl they also have EMS but that is 7-10 days so I went for dhl, with three days for processing and 4-8 days for delivery to Nigeria. So the wait begins. Thanks everybody
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade: I just made my first purchase on Ali Express for a Mifi device for 52.99dollars. Store is Buy Digitals, I have made payment using my gt bank mastercard no issues.
The delivery process is thru dhl they also have EMS but that is 7-10 days so I went for dhl, with three days for processing and 4-8 days for delivery Nigeria. So the wait begins. Thanks everybody

hw much did u pay for shipping?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by salam12(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
C. whyte:

Tell the seller to ship to Chrisvicmall China address free and then pay them to ship it to Nigeria for you. That's what I did.

NOTE: make sure u tell him to drop the shipping charges for u.

Chrisvicmall address
China Guangzhou Address
Address:
Room1021,YiFu Trade Market, Guang Yuan
Xi Road, Yuexiu District,Guangzhou ,China
Phone Number: +8613472845181
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Sat)China
Time

China Shanghai Address
Address:
Room 503 Building 17,Lane 1, ChangQiao
Qicun, Xuhui District, Shanghai
Phone Number: 008615021388040
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Fri)
China Time

Please what is the charge(s) by Chrivicmall if shipping from China to Lagos. Checked out there site, there is little or no information about any rate. Do they charge per kilogram or volume.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Knaruto(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
brodas in d house. Please i wanna make a purchase at ebay through circuit atlantic. But the site is complicated 2 me. All am seeing and no place for payment of the goods. Please help me out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ymodulus2:

hw much did u pay for shipping?

Fun stuff, its free shipping for all options
Dhl
EMS
China Post
Dhl is the fastest options so went for it, with hope to market and then make more orders
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade:

Fun stuff, its free shipping for all options
Dhl
EMS
China Post
Dhl is the fastest options so went for it, with hope to market and then make more orders
bro did you chat with the seller to confirm if the shipping is free?
My reason for askin is that some item are free shipping via DHL but when you contact the supplier they will give you a minimum order quantity or price before DHL can be used.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm sorry I avnt been around for sometime..been working on a diff business opportunity and combined with my job, it hasn't given me much time. I also have to apologize to all those that have sent me mails and I haven't replied. Plz I will take sometime out to reply. However, I must advise that people, especially those that are just getting started, should spend time going through the entire thread so that they can get all the info they need cos I get many mails asking me questions that have already been attended to on the thread. Infact some also tell me to send them ebooks (I don't know where I mentioned that I have an ebook) and some others even tell me they want to know about the importation business and I wonder what this thread is about in the first place.

Back to business.
I mentioned that I got an android pc from chrisvicmall sometime ago (exactly 24th Dec). I wanted to use it for sometime to know how good it is before I start fully marketing it and so far, it has been ok. It browses fast (with airtel network cos other networks on the android are very bad), it makes calls and receives calls (its just that I can't check my balance or dial any of those numbers like *556#, *123# for example cos I won't get any response but it makes calls and receives).
Its 8GB HDD and 1GB ram with sim slot.
The only thing is that it doesn't have a camera behind, it only has in front but I don't mind since its working fine. I just want to start the marketing now and I'm looking at an 100% profit.

I read about the issue btw sextail and chrisvicmall. Plz sextail, has the issue being resolved with you, let us know. I'm sorry u had to go tru that but u must understand that sometimes, such things may happen and most times the fault is not directly with chrisvicmall but with the shipping company though they have to take the full responsibility since u paid to them. I've had an issue with the shipping company too when I ordered for the tablet pc and was very angry at the start but I realised it was the fault of the guyz that brought the stuffs into the country and thank God it was immediately resolved.

Kudos to everyone that have kept the thread going and I believe 2013 wud be our year of great breakthroughs in business.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
El Matteo: .......
Kudos to everyone that have kept the thread going and I believe 2013 wud be our year of great breakthroughs in business.
Welcome back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
I didn't chat with the seller sir, I saw other sellers with lot sizes so I assumed it would be done even on one order.
The feedback there had some Nigerian who confirmed to have received and they are ordered one piece only each.
I am hoping the escrow system works fine once its pass 30 days and no item received ama ask for refund immediately. Thanks sir
Ymodulus2:
bro did you chat with the seller to confirm if the shipping is free?
My reason for askin is that some item are free shipping via DHL but when you contact the supplier they will give you a minimum order quantity or price before DHL can be used.
I didn't chat with the seller sir, I saw other sellers with lot sizes so I assumed it would be done even on one order.
The feedback there had some Nigerian who confirmed to have received and they are ordered one piece only each.
I am hoping the escrow system works fine once its pass 30 days and no item received ama ask for refund immediately. Thanks sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
Ok tanx but i wonder if you guys who import laptops from US/UK gain at all with the high cost from circuit atlantic, especially guys who live outside lagos
I dont do uk/us sites for that reason.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

where is d location?

or is it a USERNAME?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
El Matteo: Hi everyone. I'm sorry I avnt been around for sometime..been working on a diff business opportunity and combined with my job, it hasn't given me much time. I also have to apologize to all those that have sent me mails and I haven't replied. Plz I will take sometime out to reply. However, I must advise that people, especially those that are just getting started, should spend time going through the entire thread so that they can get all the info they need cos I get many mails asking me questions that have already been attended to on the thread. Infact some also tell me to send them ebooks (I don't know where I mentioned that I have an ebook) and some others even tell me they want to know about the importation business and I wonder what this thread is about in the first place.

Back to business.
I mentioned that I got an android pc from chrisvicmall sometime ago (exactly 24th Dec). I wanted to use it for sometime to know how good it is before I start fully marketing it and so far, it has been ok. It browses fast (with airtel network cos other networks on the android are very bad), it makes calls and receives calls (its just that I can't check my balance or dial any of those numbers like *556#, *123# for example cos I won't get any response but it makes calls and receives).
Its 8GB HDD and 1GB ram with sim slot.
The only thing is that it doesn't have a camera behind, it only has in front but I don't mind since its working fine. I just want to start the marketing now and I'm looking at an 100% profit.

I read about the issue btw sextail and chrisvicmall. Plz sextail, has the issue being resolved with you, let us know. I'm sorry u had to go tru that but u must understand that sometimes, such things may happen and most times the fault is not directly with chrisvicmall but with the shipping company though they have to take the full responsibility since u paid to them. I've had an issue with the shipping company too when I ordered for the tablet pc and was very angry at the start but I realised it was the fault of the guyz that brought the stuffs into the country and thank God it was immediately resolved.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Am still think on what to import though i have not gotten the africard,gt mastr crd etc, cos i dnt hav any id card also little money. In my area (a little town) most people arund deals on phones and boutics around i wi like to go 4 somtin related to dis, i am tikin of goin into memory card bizs but i came to understand dat most of dem are fake. Please i wil lik u guys to advice me on wat to do, wat to buy base on my description. (sory 4 d bad spellins)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.