Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234197 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2012
wisemanj: i hav finaly gotten my goodz i wanted to upload th foto of de jewelry the my phn could not do it. one thin that upset me is that the lady that ask me to import the jewelry just told me that she as use her money for somethin ex believe me im stock

Oh great.. I'm happy for you. Bur nº° worry, U̶̲̥̅̊ go get buyer. Abeg uplaod d picture of d jewelry or send to the email in my signature...- fit get interest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by soladnet14: 2:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Thank for the info and all the contributors here. Please can someone explain or give site(s) where i can get UK/US used phone and laptops. i need the information urgently. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by soladnet14: 2:55am On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=Slyp][/quote] pls give us the site. thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 5:25am On Dec 10, 2012
what is FOB price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2012
unclenna: what is FOB price
It means Free On Board, you only use it if you shipping large quantity with container(s) through sea. If you are buying 5 or 10 pieces, u can‘t use FOB.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DAvIt0(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2012
good for you wisemanj
try upload pics
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omaojo1: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2012
May the Lord God bless you guys real good.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2012
omaojo1: May the Lord God bless you guys real good.
guy you be igala?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2012
unclenna: what is FOB price
This means Free on Board. This s just a commerce term. All this mean is that shippment fee have not been considered(included).simple

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2012
one of my friends also just got a call that his product will be shipped out today through chrisvic...
seriously if you know your marketing very well, you will definitely succeed in this business faster than you think.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op I wish we can meet, I will spoil you rotten. This info you have given to us is more than diamonds.God bless you real good. I want to go into procurement for the oil and gas industry, is it possible with aliexpress? What is involved in this process to ensure my business takes off smoothly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DAvIt0(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
bout to shop for wrist watches and shambala hope it sells well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omaojo1: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
donziko: guy you be igala?

Yes Sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
hi guys i saw ur comment i wil thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
DAvIt0: bout to shop for wrist watches and shambala hope it sells well

What is Shambala pls...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8i what item can i import with 20000 and resale 4 nice profit this my email wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by monkvirus(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
if i may ask, in a situation ur not around lets say uve gone to sch outside lag, and ur package arrives, can someone collect it on ur behalf maybe ur sis, or aunt?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Subscribing . . . . . Subscribed!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
guy ANDROID:
I only bought 1 lot(5pieces) which is $154.56
That means if I can sell each for 15k...den all is well
If u knw any good buyer in lagos u can also send d address to me
How long did the Brazilian hair took before it entered Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
@El Matteo.
Do i have to make the payments on Dhgate before reaching ChrisVicMall with the link for shipment or do i just pay them the money for both the product and shipping with the link to choice items? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
kazeem muka:
This means Free on Board. This s just a commerce term. All this mean is that shippment fee have not been considered(included).simple
Is it the amount you pay the seller for the goods. If a product cost FOB 3 dollars in alibaba does it mean the 3 dollars is what the seller will charge you even if you are buying just one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
wisemanj: dav8i what item can i import with 20000 and resale 4 nice profit this my email wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
dey plenting nah...join my class and get them ...nt just dat but hot in damand that sell almost immediately. See there is alot that have nt yet be though here or elswere.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by PrinceSilver: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am very much interested to importing wristwatches, laptops, android tablets, phones. Please how can you help me with the information and the least amount i can start up with as capital.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Prince&Silver
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
@all..did u guys notice something? Some people stop asking question!yes cos they finally discover where the 100% secret is hidding..the class is still on till thursday.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by vevcommedia(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
@2fishes

you pay cost of THE product to chrisvicmall + their own shipping rates. talk to them, tell them what you want to buy, and based on the WEIGHT of the item, they will calculate the shipping charges. hope that helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
monkvirus: if i may ask, in a situation ur not around lets say uve gone to sch outside lag, and ur package arrives, can someone collect it on ur behalf maybe ur sis, or aunt?
yes of course
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8id: @all..did u guys notice something? Some people stop asking question!yes cos they finally discover where the 100% secret is hidding..the class is still on till thursday.
Bros... I disagree. There are better ways you could advertise your CLASS.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
unclenna: How long did the Brazilian hair took before it entered Nigeria.
depend on what means of shipping u choose
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ david,i will like to know where and when u conduct ur classes. I'm interested in that class. Please i will like to know more on where to buy Gsm phones and accessories. My mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com.. Please i will be waiting...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
2sexy: Bros... I disagree. There are better ways you could advertise your CLASS.
abeg tell bro tell me..2 days and where have u being?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
karlxavier: @ david,i will like to know where and when u conduct ur classes. I'm interested in that class. Please i will like to know more on where to buy Gsm phones and accessories. My mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com.. Please i will be waiting...
no matter where ur location is,u can join the class. Everything is online.any time any day u can join. For more info u can send me mail or call. Check my signature and get my contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.