Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234191 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
El Matteo: I have been trying to update this thread over and over again but my posts keep getting hidden and I do not understand why. I have contacted the mods but haven't got a response and I hope this one stays this time.

@lotex
When you order and you choose the shipping option (e.g DHL), you will have to pay for the shipping fee together with the payment of the products. The sales page will automatically generate the shipping fee to your location provided you put your location as Nigeria. Therefore, you will not have to pay any money again when the goods gets to you.

@DTalented
Its the same GTB ATM card that you get when you open an account provided it has GTB naira mastercard written on it so you dont need to apply specially for the card.

@oseiwe
I dont know what exactly you want to purchase so its difficult for me to identify a supplier for you. However, if you carefully follow the steps I talked about early on, it is most unlikelyfor you to fall into the wrong hands.
Sir, I want to import laptop and 45-inches HD Plasma TV. Please which suppliers would you recommend to me that offer cheaper prices and are reliable as well? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
gabriellokenzo:

pls can i have your email addy or mine is gabriellokozen@yahoo.com
Sir, would you kindly send me the FREE ebook on importation with free shipping to : belloaffiliatechecks@gmail.com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
I went into a research & came across this www.favexglobal.com, it is owned by Nigerians & far more cheaper than CA, they operated like myus but look more promising than anyone. Review this & i will also review urs.
I never wanted to make it public but just have to do since u have dropped some here. If this should work well, i will need to contact a someone in canada to consider it.
this is a very good courier, went through everything about them and it seems very good. Pls @chemashie no dae hide tins, whenever u discover smetn, feel free to share. We shud all have our back here, bein selfish won't help anyone

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: I disagree with you. UBA Africard is better than GTB naira Matercard.

For where. I have Africard and have never used on AliXP since it got bounced by facebook after weeks of running ads.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2013
since USPS is cheaper, I think what I shall do is order for things on ebay and ask my friend to ship via USPS to post office. My only fear is my goods wont be stolen at the post office. Ezinearticles once sent me a gift using USPS and it was sent to my home address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2013
I also found this www.thelettercarrier.com but I dont khow if they will ship to naija. I found it at a forum where some canadians were talking about shipping to Canada from the US. Please note that the aim is to find the best and cheapest shipping fee from US to Naija
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: this is a very good courier, went through everything about them and it seems very good. Pls @chemashie no dae hide tins, whenever u discover smetn, feel free to share. We shud all have our back here, bein selfish won't help anyone
Bros, i have my reason for keeping some of this, can u beliv that somebody packaged some vital info here into ebook? You can see that i only come here & update info when necessary. Some hawks are just hidding & picking things here. It is frustrating you know.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
I went into a research & came across this www.favexglobal.com, it is owned by Nigerians & far more cheaper than CA, they operated like myus but look more promising than anyone. Review this & i will also review urs.
I never wanted to make it public but just have to do since u have dropped some here. If this should work well, i will need to contact a someone in canada to consider it.
Okay, I will... They look cool.

We have to know if they ship to door and in anywhere in Nigeria,

from the whois page, this guys only started business in 2012, june precisely... no foundation to hold as prove of their existence before 2012.

You can see it here: http://www.whois.com/whois/favexglobal.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
Bros, i have my reason for keeping some of this, can u beliv that somebody packaged some vital info here into ebook? You can see that i only come here & update info when necessary. Some hawks are just hidding & picking things here. It is frustrating you know.
we think alike... That is why I hardly share info on here, but El Matteo changed that completely.

if you look aroun this section, you make have seen my thread : " how would you make $3000 in 14 days"? That thread generated a lot of buzz, they so much pressed me to reveal my secret but I never did... it pained them that they labelled me as fake blah blah blah...

Till date, that secret is still with me... but for some reason, I am pending!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2013
Did some research n made some enquiries about @chime's favexglobal, spoke wit dia customer care, dz is like d cheapest shippin company u will ever get, dae ship @ N120/kg, yes 120naira per kg, but d lowest u can pay for a shipment is N3000, very very cheap!, I wish dae also ship frm china!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
I understand, buh it is only fools n novice that will buy an ebook this days. All d same, tnx for dat site!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 3:30am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie: Naija Market Place is now moving towards becoming a national brand. There is no restriction sending our goods to customers in Abuja again as we now have a representative to deliver our goods within Abuja & its environs. I have discovered a dead sure way of selling my goods using free advert methods, the method is even powerful & potent than facebook page, ads & adzeella. I can now confidently ask my clients in abuja/Nasarawa to pick up their stuff & make payment at point of pick up. I discontinue with a product if no calls come within 3days for such product. Am still discussing with a nairalander in USA to minimize the cost of shipping to Nigeria.
please My Boss make this happen in Kogi state where i am cuz i will love to do biz with you big time when the time is right(cash-wise).i appreciate your works here a lot JAH bless YA.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 6:18am On Feb 04, 2013
Have anyone tried getting a US address from graphcard website it just $20 instead of using myus
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fitzjeraldr(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2013
Pls how can I know a tablet pc that can browse here in naija on aliexpress. Pls if you have any link, you can copy and paste links for me here. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: since USPS is cheaper, I think what I shall do is order for things on ebay and ask my friend to ship via USPS to post office. My only fear is my goods wont be stolen at the post office. Ezinearticles once sent me a gift using USPS and it was sent to my home address.

Good morning all,

Let's try as much as possible to avoid PO till further notice. My goods are still hanging there since Nov 23rd and have to open a dispute to save myself from automatic order confirmation. If this kind of disputes persists, it will tarnish the image of Nigerians on AliXP as it will be difficult to know who is being honest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2013
fitzjeraldr: Pls how can I know a tablet pc that can browse here in naija on aliexpress. Pls if you have any link, you can copy and paste links for me here. Thanks

Take your time to go through this thread, you'll get lots of links here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: Did some research n made some enquiries about @chime's favexglobal, spoke wit dia customer care, dz is like d cheapest shippin company u will ever get, dae ship @ N120/kg, yes 120naira per kg, but d lowest u can pay for a shipment is N3000, very very cheap!, I wish dae also ship frm china!
Do you know the time i slept yester9t doing research on d company? You need to see me digging into the coy‘s info. I received a mail from them & d man asked me to drop my phone so he can reach me personally. Am going to stop anything US address if this come out to be scam-free site as expected.
Gradually we will explore it to the fullest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2013
maxibrainz: Have anyone tried getting a US address from graphcard website it just $20 instead of using myus
Graphcard is one of the worst have ever seen. I still have $15 i can sell it to you even @ N155 cos is not useful for me again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2013
donziko: please My Boss make this happen in Kogi state where i am cuz i will love to do biz with you big time when the time is right(cash-wise).i appreciate your works here a lot JAH bless YA.
Is my joy to spread the word of Naija Market Place to every where in Nigeria. Am ready once you are also ready. A woman contacted me from Kano and am still xpecting response.
All you need to do is to do research and come up with lists of what sells fast in Kogi while i do my own research on the advert. Thanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: I understand, buh it is only fools n novice that will buy an ebook this days. All d same, tnx for dat site!
Thanx bozz!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2013
fitzjeraldr: Pls how can I know a tablet pc that can browse here in naija on aliexpress. Pls if you have any link, you can copy and paste links for me here. Thanks

Take ur time in reviewing the thread + search for tablets with INBUILT 3G GSM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
Do you know the time i slept yester9t doing research on d company? You need to see me digging into the coy‘s info. I received a mail from them & d man asked me to drop my phone so he can reach me personally. Am going to stop anything US address if this come out to be scam-free site as expected.
Gradually we will explore it to the fullest.

Great job boss, keep it up, will personally look into their stuff too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2013
Qasminho:

Great job boss, keep it up, will personally look into their stuff too
Pls do & let us overcome the barrier associated with the shipping fee.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Mftivi: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
Is my joy to spread the word of Naija Market Place to every where in Nigeria. Am ready once you are also ready. A woman contacted me from Kano and am still xpecting response.
All you need to do is to do research and come up with lists of what sells fast in Kogi while i do my own research on the advert. Thanx.
pls giv me link to d site or put me down to undastand more
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please can i use my africard to pay for goods on ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
I observe the china is on holidays now starting from 4th to 26th feb. can i place an order on aliexpress using DHL for the shipping? will the seller attend to me and ship my product?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
freestuffsonnet: I observe the china is on holidays now starting from 4th to 26th feb. can i place an order on aliexpress using DHL for the shipping? will the seller attend to me and ship my product?

you have to go for sellers that are online and chat with them to be on the safe side.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
rotwailler:

you have to go for sellers that are online and chat with them to be on the safe side.

one just send me message 'we will talk after the holiday about the item'. isnt inclusive to all of them?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
freestuffsonnet: I observe the china is on holidays now starting from 4th to 26th feb. can i place an order on aliexpress using DHL for the shipping? will the seller attend to me and ship my product?
Some of you will still ask questions “how do i place order“ after they resume work. Use the holiday period to think & research on what to sell & forget buying for now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
rotwailler:

Any seller that offer to sell this time is either a scammer or ready to sell out some craps to you. This is a Chinese traditional holiday, you are likely to buy returned goods if you go ahead. I advised one of my clients not to be desperate or else she won‘t like the deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.