Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right (4295 Views)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right by mayorcowboy: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2012
On Sunday 25th Nov,2012. One Mr pascal went to his fiance house for a surprise visit, after calling her line but nobody answered.When he got there, he enter inside. And find his in-law to be making love to his fiance in her room,he couldn't believe his eyes. He went to arrest the man with police the same day.
On Monday 26th Nov,the man charged the matter to court.this morning he stand b4 the Honorable court to claim that he has right to even marry her as their tradition demands.
The lady opened to the Honorable court that if she demands money from her dad he will not give her unless he make love to her.It started since her mother died 5 years ago,but he started making love to her since over 2years now.But now, the matter has been adjoin till second week of December.And the way the case is going Mr Pascal may not win the case,as his course mate, i don't know how to advise him. I decided to solicit for your candid advise.
A man caught having sex with his daughter claimed right,pls read and comment. embarassed embarassed :-
Re: A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right by Daniepris(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2012
lipsrsealed the poor father is possessed!
Re: A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right by Lasinoh: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
What tribe are they from? wink
I am keeping stats! kiss

Lemme guess? tongue

(1) (Reply)

36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death / Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,the Notorious Ex-armed Robber!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.