Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Your Definition Of A Wife Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Definition Of A Wife Material (17481 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / What Your Definition For Sexy? / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by blackbeau1(f): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2012
caesaraba:

Yup! When I wanna find her, I just go to sleep and dream about her. In the real 9ja, this is like finding a needle in the middle of a haystack.

(*bites tongue* I blame those plates of fish!)
that's because you are searching in the wrong places and you are searching for the wrong girls. You are looking for the girls with figure 8,tall,expensive looking,Behind and then you complain when she doesn't turn out well
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by MrsChima(f): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2012
ayodele123: Where a wife cannot submit to her husband in all things as the bible defines it in Ephesians 5, then nothing like wife material in her.

If the husband cant submit to the wife...he is not a good husband material either.

If you are going to quote scriptures...you need quote it entire contents not what suits you. The next verse after wife submit...it speaks about husband submitting to the wife as well
to. Pick up face...
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by ideee03(f): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2012
mawojuuche: my wife material, will hav real love for me, not afraid of average of 1 sex daily, can cook nice reach foods, undastands me n alwways supports me...
*sighs*...your spellings...
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by fabj1(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2012
i dnt want a prov 31 as a wyf coz she's too perfect. I jst nid a God-fearing wyf. God is luv nd luv is God, so a woman who's got God has got luv.

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2012
black_beau: that's because you are searching in the wrong places and you are searching for the wrong girls. You are looking for the girls with figure 8,tall,expensive looking,Behind and then you complain when she doesn't turn out well
they wnt a kim kardashian that can move her waist like shakira, who doesn't have expectations, sex machine, cooks and cleans and never complains when he is wrong grin even if he looks nothing close to prince charming and they say girls are the ones tht live in fairy tales lmao
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by toby2(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
A wife material is someone who is a wife, mother, and ur bestfriend.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by caesaraba(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: they wnt a kim kardashian that can move her waist like shakira, who doesn't have expectations, sex machine, cooks and cleans and never complains when he is wrong grin even if he looks nothing close to prince charming and they say girls are the ones tht live in fairy tales lmao

Hahahaha, I see you guys are out slinging today. Nice. Re-read my post and see if I'm castigating women. All I mean is this issue of finding the ideal 'wife material' isn't always realistic and hence leads to people expecting so much from wives and many times lead to unhappy marriages. "material"....what a word to use.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
caesaraba:

Hahahaha, I see you guys are out slinging today. Nice. Re-read my post and see if I'm castigating women. All I mean is this issue of finding the ideal 'wife material' isn't always realistic and hence leads to people expecting so much from wives and many times lead to unhappy marriages. "material"....what a word to use.
it wasn't directed to u. I jus added to the post I quoted. If it was directed to u I wld have quoted u instead smiley
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
A woman that loves her man...trustyworty...clean and decent....respect the sanction of marriage...exceptional cognitve acumen...true to her identity...and effective personality.

There is nothing physical about a decent woman. It is all charcter and mental.
def not u...u can still change ur lifestyle.. bushwoman..Ewughettogirlhighoncheapcrackwith3childrenoutofwedlock..smh
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by tejpot(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dipwater:

Ur uncle solo is mosdef not the wisest man .the guy is an idi/ot
Is this how far your brain can go?
You must have a Pentium 1 brain. Sorry for you, no upgrade available.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 30, 2012
A wife material is a material used for sewing wife
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 30, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: def not u...u can still change ur lifestyle.. bushwoman..Ewughettogirlhighoncheapcrackwith3childrenoutofwedlock..smh

bros, u harsh o! Shuo
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by MrsChima(f): 3:02am On Nov 30, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: def not u...u can still change ur lifestyle.. bushwoman..Ewughettogirlhighoncheapcrackwith3childrenoutofwedlock..smh

Nigga...u still mad hurt

Lmao at that lie!!!
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by delors(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Wife 'MATERIAL' is quite relative...it could be the material she uses to sow her cloth (iro n buba), or the 'gele' or the accessory on her...could be her carriage, her grace, her gait, her manners, her temperance...it could be anything. But this one captures everything....except of course for the over-long lower lip...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.