Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Let's Talk About Online Flirting... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Talk About Online Flirting... (10983 Views)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / My Husband Is Flirting.... / Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
oh hell. . .
thought the thread died a natural death

Busy_body:

There's over a million topics on this same forum at the last count...why this dead one...just an observation too cool

lol. . .nice observation mama but my observation remains valid.

can i just say though, im indifferent to what single or married people do with their lives and time on the internet
i just talk wetin i see. . . .
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^^ So Sagamite is the online hubby u were talking about?! taking u away from him will b like taking candy from a child. Join me in my private chambers 4 a discussion, and let me give u the attention that u truly deserve instead of being overlooked and under appreciated by that Saga bobo.

@Sagamite
stay away from Efema, u have been warned!

as 4 flirting, yes many do it innocently, and that's no big deal, but when people enter *the zone* and go online 2 meet and share special moments with someone, then it is no more play play flirting. here is another clue, NL is not a dating site, while I am sure the guy in this thread met these babes via some dating or single website.

as 4 jidegirl having the hots 4 me, That should b normal since I am a great guy, LWKMD.

Oh! I see! So, this where the campaign against Saga started. grin grin

Na wa o.

We all know there are real flirtations and harmless jokes. Of course, there is a limit to everything. There is a limit to the "harmless joke" I can take on line. As long as the 2 parties involved both know/understand it's a joke, others shouldn't read unnecessary meanings to it (I'm refering to d harmless banter done on here).
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:
so what should we call the "e-flirting" between you and dayokanu all these years, huh? the day mrs dayokanu catches you in chicago, she would put 2 slugs in the left side of your chest!

This part got me laughing seriously. grin grin

Thank God my hubby knows his rivals - Josh Holloway n Micheal Ballack. grin

And ermmmm... Brad Pitt.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by RudySmith(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Oh! I see! So, this where the campaign against Saga started. grin grin

Na wa o.

We all know there are real flirtations and harmless jokes. Of course, there is a limit to everything. There is a limit to the "harmless joke" I can take on line. As long as the 2 parties involved both know/understand it's a joke, others shouldn't read unnecessary meanings to it (I'm refering to d harmless banter done on here).

Yep, the "take over Saga's harem" campaign started right there, lol!

as for the E flirting, how would you know if someone was joking or not? especially from an online forum. how would you know if a AHAHAHA is sarcastic or not, meant or not? Although it could be inoffensive, it is very difficult to know the difference between the two.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by slimyem: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Busy-body...what's contained in that reply?
Oh!
The same noise over one word of English language...?
...and the same confusing of what was posted as against your interpretation...although this with you showing more of your syntactician/semanticist skills...(abi eleyi o tun correct ni Ma?)
Ok!!
Like i said before,get a job as a school teacher!!Its befitting for you!
I've got no time for polemics especially not over going round in circles that this inconsequential drag will result to...
Cheers!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by coogar: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: @Busy-body...what's contained in that reply?
Oh!
...and the same confusing of what was posted as against your interpretation...although this with you showing more of your syntactician/semanticist skills...(abi eleyi o tun correct ni Ma?)
Ok!!
I've got no time for polemics especially not over going round in circles that this inconsequential drag will result to...
Cheers!!!

slimyem, are you jealous of the attention the married folks get? you don't have to answer here......just send the answer to the mod of this section. grin cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Na wa oo!!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by slimyem: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: jesus christ - see vocabulary!

like i have said, it's very wrong for people to opine online banter is the same thing as flirting. some of us are mature enough to know it starts and stops on nairaland.....funny how people read meanings to a non-event!

omo ibo's observation can also be reversed - many of the people who feel online banter is the same thing as infidelity are also single. the only deductive reasoning here is single folks are jealous of the married folks......single folks feel left out....

slimyem and her army should up the ante - maybe, just maybe una go get 35 online husbands like busy-body....
Wow!!
What a deduction!!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by slimyem: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

slimyem, are you jealous of the attention the married folks get? you don't have to answer here......just send the answer to the mod of this section. grin cheesy
Is there like a extraordinary prize attached to how much attention you get here?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by coogar: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: Is there like a extraordinary prize attached to how much attention you get here?

i should be asking you this question - if you could go out of your way to notice people who "flirt" then it says much more about you than the people you are pointing at.....
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by slimyem: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

i should be asking you this question - if you could go out of your way to notice people who "flirt" then it says much more about you than the people you are pointing at.....
huh?
I go out of my way to notice people who "flirt"...?
You mean something that happens on almost every thread here is not loud enough to be noticed?
Even the dumbest family section follower(if one were to exist) would notice that!
...and who have i been pointing at per se on this thread?
Where did i post anything expressly judgemental?
What is saying what about me?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ok. . .
c'mon guys, can we drop this stuff before it gets out if hand.

married folks need to know they still have it. So any attention is welcome.
Single ladies have all the cards. . .psshhh, only a handful.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith:

Yep, the "take over Saga's harem" campaign started right there, lol!

as for the E flirting, how would you know if someone was joking or not? especially from an online forum. how would you know if a AHAHAHA is sarcastic or not, meant or not? Although it could be inoffensive, it is very difficult to know the difference between the two.

Glad u have brought this up. At a point on that thread u mentioned how u were gonna take out d magun n bla bla...I felt u were going too far, but I dodn't wanna interject cos everyone was having a fun time. Even Sagamite doesn't go that far with his wives and concubines.

U said there's no difference between online flirtation and real life cheating, yet u do it.

So, u Mr. Rudy is an example of someone with ulterior motive. grin grin grin

So, I won't be comfy flirting with u.

May be u are serious about snatching Saga's babes after all. cool
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by coogar: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: huh?
I go out of my way to notice people who "flirt"...?
You mean something that happens on almost every thread here is not loud enough to be noticed?
Even the dumbest family section follower(if one were to exist) would notice that!
...and who have i been pointing at per se on this thread?
Where did i post anything expressly judgemental?
What is saying what about me?

you are getting too excited - calm down! use more makeup and maybe sagamite might show you some e-interest!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by slimyem: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

you are getting too excited - calm down! use more makeup and maybe sagamite might show you some e-interest!
go away abeg...!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by coogar: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: go away abeg...!

stop overreacting - i have found a suitor for you: omo ibo!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by RudySmith(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:
Glad u have brought this up. At a point on that thread u mentioned how u were gonna take out d magun n bla bla...I felt u were going too far, but I dodn't wanna interject cos everyone was having a fun time. Even Sagamite doesn't go that far with his wives and concubines.

U said there's no difference between online flirtation and real life cheating, yet u do it.

Pls, everything I wrote about the Armnas was done in a fun way to enlighten the section a bit. I didnt think that many of the ladies talking about the Saga concubine stuff were actually serious about it, as I certainly have no grudges against Sagamite or his Harem.
As for the magun stuff, I hear it is the only way to remove it. Let's ask Saga about it as i am sure he knows better than us about it.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith:

Pls, everything I wrote about the Armnas was done in a fun way to enlighten the section a bit. I didnt think that many of the ladies talking about the Saga concubine stuff were actually serious about it, as I certainly have no grudges against Sagamite or his Harem.
As for the magun stuff, I hear it is the only way to remove it. Let's ask Saga about it as i am sure he knows better than us about it.

Haa!!! See confession. Ur liver don cut. Ase o ti e le (u no even get liver to drag with Saga). grin grin grin

As per asking Saga...u berra don't waste ur tym. U probably know more about it than him. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by RudySmith(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Haa!!! See confession. Ur liver don cut. Ase o ti e le (u no even get liver to drag with Saga). grin grin grin

As per asking Saga...u berra don't waste ur tym. U probably know more about it than him. grin

My sista, as much as i have never been afraid to rumble with saga on many discussion here, i also don't want him to think that i have a personal grudge with him.... even though I just showed him in a few days as RudySmith that his harem is as weak as his NL game.

Me I no know anything about Magun, I don't use this weak man's stuff, LWKMD!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2012
Heehhehehehe...

Who does, biko?

BTW, I learnt u are female, true?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by RudySmith(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2012
^^^Don't believe everything you read on NL, I am very much a man.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Busybody2(f): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2012
OMO IBO: oh hell. . .
thought the thread died a natural death

lol. . .nice observation mama but my observation remains valid...

The thread was dead until "that" first time I woke it up...so likewise, my earlier observation too is still valid cool

slimyem: @Busy-body...what's contained in that reply?
Oh!
Ok!!
Cheers!!!

From hysteria to waffling...Ajala ta n na o...

Moral of the story...if you can't take, don't dish, especially in public. End of cool

Tgirl4real:

How can u call building a mud hut for a girl so dat she can marry u serious flirting? LWKMD. grin grin grin

Abi na 2k salon money Efe can't afford?

grin

Efemena don suffer cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2012
Busy_body:
The thread was dead until "that" first time I woke it up...so likewise, my earlier observation too is still valid cool

****scratching head****
Ermmm. Busy body, are you flirting with me?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^Don't believe everything you read on NL, I am very much a man.

Since u have clarified ur true intentions, do u still see what is being done here same as real life cheating?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2012
There's nothing wrong with flirting online!

Everybody here on NL is guitly of it, in one way or the other . . .

But that doesn't mean people don't cheat through online flirting. If people can meet online, fall in love and get married, then it's 100% possible to cheat online!

A lot of people get emotionally attached to their online 'flirts' . . . THAT is cheating!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by youngdady: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2012
OMO IBO:
****scratching head****
Ermmm. Busy body, are you flirting with me?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

@ topic: Whats the topic again?.. . . Flirting. . . GNS 101. . . . somone clarify!

*Runs out of thread b4 he's accused of flirting*
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Joe Mosco:
This is a logical error. That it happens on nairaland does not make it right. The fact remains that;
-if your partner starts online flirting, then there is a VOID which has to be closed
-He/she is already cheating cos he/she is satisfying that desire online. The probability that he/she will eventually do the real thing is 99.9 percent.

Really?

And so speaks the marriage counsellor. Are you married? and if yes, for how long then? and if not, then you better put a sock in it, little one.

Now, define online flirting - or better still, if it's not gonna task your braincells, tell me what's the difference between online flirting, online bantering and online cheating.

This should be easy-peasy for you, seeing as you know it all.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
coogar: jesus christ - see vocabulary!

like i have said, it's very wrong for people to opine online banter is the same thing as flirting. some of us are mature enough to know it starts and stops on nairaland.....funny how people read meanings to a non-event!

omo ibo's observation can also be reversed - [size=18pt]many of the people who feel online banter is the same thing as infidelity are also single. the only deductive reasoning here is single folks are jealous of the married folks......single folks feel left out.... [/size]

slimyem and her army should up the ante - maybe, just maybe una go get 35 online husbands like busy-body....

grin grin grin

Do you have to shout it out like that? Why d'you wanna make dem folks feel the "hellishness" of being single with no fun?

But then again, just think about it - being married to these "anti-banter" folks <shivers> is enough to get one cheating on them seriously. I mean, who'd be happy living in a straitjacket with them?

~ Life with them would be boring
~ Living with them would sap out any last bit of your fun personality
~ Living with them would make you not wanna wake up, to see their faces first thing in the morning
~ Living with them would so push you over the edge, committing suicide would be very, very tempting...

I dey even see say some divorcees here, dey shout pass anyone else about the "badness" of harmless bantering. Just an observation o! grin grin

slimyem: Wow!!
What a deduction!!

But true though, innit? grin

coogar:

Na unhealthy fixation now. What else can it be?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by baby124: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Do you have to shout it out like that? Why d'you wanna make dem folks feel the "hellishness" of being single with no fun?

But then again, just think about it - being married to these "anti-banter" folks <shivers> is enough to get one cheating on them seriously. I mean, who'd be happy living in a straitjacket with them?

~ Life with them would be boring
~ Living with them would sap out any last bit of your fun personality
~ Living with them would make you not wanna wake up, to see their faces first thing in the morning
~ Living with them would so push you over the edge, committing suicide would be very, very tempting...

I dey even see say some divorcees here, dey shout pass anyone else about the "badness" of harmless bantering. Just an observation o! grin grin

Hmmm, well you guys should stop snatching up their most eligibles like saga and coogar. Taking up their time and attention. grin. Give space eyin iya. Una time don pass grin. Some I won't mention, will soon attack you. E remain small. Boys don finish dem.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^ Lol!

Funny you mention it. Thing is, Saga 'n Coogar don't want them.

Saga go tell you say na bad thing for someone to wish am marriage to the typical "rude and classless" Nigerian girls. grin

Abeg, at the end of the day, wetin concern me? If dem like, they should take Panadol for another person's headache. No skin off my nose jare. cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by baby124: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Funny you mention it. Thing is, Saga 'n Coogar don't want them.

Saga go tell you say na bad thing for someone to wish am marriage to the typical "rude and classless" Nigerian girls. grin

Abeg, at the end of the day, wetin concern me? If dem like, they should take Panadol for another person's headache. No skin off my nose jare. cheesy cheesy

Both very naughty guys looking to catch fun ONLY o! With the ones that try to be over christian hoping to be wifed. All sorts. God help us not to be slashed on the street one day with the way Saga encourages me tongue. People take life too seriously, relax and have fun. If a guy doesn't want you when you are just being you, then you really don't want to be with such a person. How long can you put up appearances. Enjoy girls and relax.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

On point Tgirl. He went too far with that joke.

It was crass and not funny in the least.

Tgirl4real:

How can u call building a mud hut for a girl so dat she can marry u serious flirting? LWKMD. grin grin grin

Abi na 2k salon money Efe can't afford?

Y'all just confess u are jealousing d married folks cos d single guys aint chasing u. Hehehehehehe

*justjokingo* grin

Choi!! shocked shocked

Why you wan expose my village swags now? grin grin tongue

I don talk am tire, all of una dey jealous my saloon runz and "chop" money wey Sagalicious Saga dey give moi! angry tongue

Busy_body:

Efemena don suffer cheesy grin cheesy

My sister, nor be small thing o! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying Without One's Parent Consent - Is It Ideal ? / What's The Other Side Of This Coin? / Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.