Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry (671 Views)

CBN Policy: Massive Job Cuts Looms In Manufacturing Sector / Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. / Urgent Job Vacancies In Ibadan & Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry by Frankbet(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Allstate Nigeria Ltd, a leading agency for the hygiene industry has commenced a massive recruitment exercise this December on behalf of over 46 hygiene companies to fill the following job positions:

1. Customer Care Representatives (code 231)
2. Business Development Managers (232)
3. Marketing Managers (233)
4. Secretaries/Receptionists (234)
5. Store Officers (235)
6. Operation Managers (236)
7. Supervisors (237)
8. Cleaners (238)
9. Logistic Officers (239)
10.Drivers (240)
11.House Keepers (241)
12.Accountants (242)
13.Liaison Managers (243)
14.Purchasing Officers (244)

To apply text: Allstate jobs, Job code, Name, Qualification, Sex, Age, Location, to the H.R on 07089314590 for a scheduled interview.

SMS ONLY
Re: Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry by babapressy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
No body shud try send any SMS. Dis ALL STATE pipl ar big time scammers n thiefzz/armd robas. Criminalz. Day hav eaten my 3k befor n wud nt giv u any job. Day wud jus giv u a fake leta 2a non existing company. God punish una
Re: Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry by Frankbet(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
babapressy: No body shud try send any SMS. Dis ALL STATE pipl ar big time scammers n thiefzz/armd robas. Criminalz. Day hav eaten my 3k befor n wud nt giv u any job. Day wud jus giv u a fake leta 2a non existing company. God punish una

@babapressy,i am sorry you feel this way about ALLSTATES NIG. LIMITED and possibly about all recruiting agencies because of perhaps what you may have experienced in the hands of some dubious characters portraying themselves as a genuine job agency, but i can assure you that Allstate Nig Limited is a duly registered and legitimate company located on Oremeji Street, Ikeja - Lagos and the company and/or any of her staff will never and i mean never collect money from any job seeker before they are sent to their clients. All payments is between Allstate Nigeria Limited and their corporate clients and not with the job seekers. So my friend the people that scammed you of your 3k cannot be ALLSTATE NIG. LIMITED. And for the sake of the millions of Nigeria youths seeking employment in the labor market,i suggest that you be more honest with yourself and with Nigerians and research well before posting a refutation of someones claim on a public social media. Thank you.
Re: Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry by toptop: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2012
This is a big SCAM. Only a blind fool will fall for it. All State are dubious. Quacks.
Re: Massive Job Vacancies In The Hygiene Industry by Frankbet(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2012
Printing press vacancies: chief operarions officers, admin/account managers, business development managers. For application enquiries call the H.R on 07089314590

(1) (Reply)

Career / Just Before You Sign Up For That Employment 10 Important Things To Consider / IT Security Specialization, Your Passport To Career Opportunities In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.