Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! (20836 Views)

13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / 15 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body ! / Sexy Flat Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Winnergal(f): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2008
How do i get my tommy to be as flat as this:

Thanks,

Do i need any special sport epuipments?

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by 4Him(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2008
Take less sugary foods . . . most of the fat is stored in ur abdomen and thighs as you grow older.
Do plenty of sit ups.
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by buzzgonz(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2008
This babe Set oh shocked

Good tips from you @ 4him.

1 Like

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2008
1. Eat Breakfast. . .same time everyday (important) eat cereals from kelloggs
2. try to burn more calories than you consumed (exercise atleast 30 mins a day, 3 days a week. be more active)
3.eat only 3-4 times a day
4. don't eat too much starchy food and food high in carbs (e.g rice, yam, iyan,)
5. don't eat after 6pm. . .b/c by then you're too tired to get active (unless. . wink grin)
6. loose the soda and sweets( ask me last time i drank soda. . can't even remember)
7.try to leave money/ credit card at home or take just some spare change so you dnt feel the urge to but fast food or any snack
6. if you're at home run up and down the stairs as much as you can

keep this in mind. . eating sweets stimulates you to eat more fats wink

try this steps. . . that's what i follow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by buzzgonz(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2008
please be more sincere, do you have flat tummy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by cosby(m): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2008
this will help,
1. Walk/jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week to boost your metabolism in order to burn that fat.

2. Eat a small handful of almonds (at least 6) every morning. Almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can eat and the protein is good for burning fat.

3. Purchase a Pilates DVD and do the exercises at least 2-3 times per week. Pilates works on toning your entire body with concentration on your powerhouse (middle section) and will improve your flexibility.

4. Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially the leafy green ones).

5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Keep your dairy intake at a minimum because these products often cause bloating and gas.

6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. Avoid sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach. Sit-ups work your hip flexors more than anything else.

7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.

8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. If you have to munch on something, eat a small portion of vegetables or fruit. Not eating late can make a huge difference.

9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling. Eating more meals actually kicks up your metabolism.

10. Take a break from healthy eating once and a while and treat yourself to your favorite dessert. If you completely deprive yourself of the foods you love you'll run the risk of going back to your bad eating habits. Moderation is the key.

cosby

3 Likes

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 11, 2008
@cosby
nice!!!

@buzz
yes na. . .it's called healthy maintenance. . .you should try it, maybe that sack belly will disappear

1 Like

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by uspry1(f): 2:46am On Feb 11, 2008
1. buy HipHopAbs DVD or do crunch exercise 25 repetition either everyday, 3 times a week or 4 time a week. Pilate workout is great.

2. like they all have said about food above. CUT OFF salad dressings switch to vinegar or nothing. NO ketchup/Mayo/Mustard. FORGET junks like pototo chips, cookies, other sweets.

3. eat lot of fruit and vegetable. drink lot of waters. FORGET about soda and juices- - - too much high frutcose.
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by buzzgonz(m): 2:58am On Feb 11, 2008
morenike09 - LOL grin ok oh
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by cosby(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2008
MORENIKE09[color=#000099][/color],
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Rebellious(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2008
@morenike, I wish I had as much attention as you have from these guys, now I'm jealous. . .lol.
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2008
Rebellious:

@morenike, I wish I had as much attention as you have from these guys, now I'm jealous. . .lol.

plz,take all the attention. . . . lipsrsealed

@cosby
you hear. . .Rebellious wants your attention o grin lipsrsealed . . .and sorry, am not modernized enough for a YIM cry
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Arielle: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hi all. Good topic. I'm trying to burn the fat around my middle from having babies. Please can someone give me a proper and healthy menu for all meals? I'm currently lacking in will power and go all day without eating until mid afternoon, only to pig out late at night!! Also any good excercises you know - like crunches - to lift and tighten my bum, stomach and thighs? Oh, for those good old skinny minny days. I can't believe in my twenties - and early thirties- I used to eat all kinds of junk to put on some weight!!! My Mum was right. I should have left well enough alone!
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by earthangel(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hi, I'm new here and I have this same problem. Sometimes I wonder if I should just accept the fact that my flat tummy days are over or just save up for liposuction!

1 Like

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by banni: 1:24am On Feb 28, 2008
Go live in ethopia for 1 year ,your tummy go flat flat.
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 28, 2008
banni:

Go live in ethopia for 1 year ,your tummy go flat flat.
more like in Nigeria. i went to naija summer of 2005, i went there with 128 pounds and came back with 118 pounds. . .that's the wonder of Nigeria for you. . . well, ofcourse, i got sick, maybe that's also one of the weight reducing factors. . .
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2008
as an alternative, you could go easy on the music videos, E! and all that media jazz

beyonce and co's record labels have a direct interest in her maintaining flat tummy - therefore - physical trainer, weight consultant, tennis pro,etc

all those music stars/celebrities represent an physical image that is mostly unnattainable based on the money and time available to you

you ought to take some time off with 'unpretty' by TLC

1 Like

Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2008
Na wa o! cheesy
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by drchucks: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
Understand your genes and make up and do some push ups
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by chukz4real(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
morenike09:

1. Eat Breakfast. . .same time everyday (important) eat cereals from kelloggs
2. try to burn more calories than you consumed (exercise atleast 30 mins a day, 3 days a week. be more active)
3.eat only 3-4 times a day
4. don't eat too much starchy food and food high in carbs (e.g rice, yam, iyan,)
5. don't eat after 6pm. . .b/c by then you're too tired to get active (unless. . wink grin)
6. loose the soda and sweets( ask me last time i drank soda. . can't even remember)
7.try to leave money/ credit card at home or take just some spare change so you dnt feel the urge to but fast food or any snack
6. if you're at home run up and down the stairs as much as you can

keep this in mind. . eating sweets stimulates you to eat more fats wink

try this steps. . . that's what i follow

As we no c ur foto, how we go take knw sey u lepa true true eh? Make u no rule like 9gerian govt wey no dey lead by example ooooooooooo. grin
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by otokx(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2009
stop eating garri
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by Ekeson79: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
You can achieve a flat tommy if you really desire it by keeping to the rules.

1. Take a walk at convenient times rather than taking a bike or driving about
2. Eat less at night
3. Exercising yourself generally
4. Eat and walk rather than sit at a place after meals
5. Take enough water
6. Eat low calorie meals first during meals. This will help to reduce the amount of calorie you consume.

health tips for our generation - www.chidindueke..com
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by imooleayooluwa: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2014
hello house, i'm sure you will love to taste a pinepple, banana, pawpaw and coconut chips. it's whole natural and heAlthy for the body. just contact 08169856371 or bbm 7A35D57A. we make supplies nationwide at affordable prices
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by vinotinto5: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! by olugbenga8600: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Google @VitaccinoNG

(1) (Reply)

The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.