Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria - Web Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria (38184 Views)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Best Web Hosting Companies / Web Design Companies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by 9jaWebHost: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2011
Good Day,

www.9jawebhosting.com is a new web hosting company in Nigeria, visit us today.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by gogreen24: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2011
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by bzeez: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
One thing is to choose a hosting provider, another thing is to choose competence, you can only talk about competence when you have discussion with people that power those hosting companies.
I was so suprised when www.ihostafrica.com ask you to choose which type of control panel you actually want to use, i have been a fan of Hsphere control panel for long but i see that Nigerian people love to use cpanel maybe because of the simplicity but in terms of feature Hsphere is the father.

But i was suprised to signup on their site and get me hooked on a Hspehre control panel, then i see that Web hosting business has gone to another level with this people.

I believe competence in support and automation is a criteria to choose a hosting company
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by bewareof: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2011
bzeez:

One thing is to choose a hosting provider, another thing is to choose competence, you can only talk about competence when you have discussion with people that power those hosting companies.
I was so suprised when www.ihostafrica.com ask you to choose which type of control panel you actually want to use, i have been a fan of Hsphere control panel for long but i see that Nigerian people love to use cpanel maybe because of the simplicity but in terms of feature Hsphere is the father.

But i was suprised to signup on their site and get me hooked on a Hspehre control panel, then i see that Web hosting business has gone to another level with this people.

I believe competence in support and automation is a criteria to choose a hosting company

www.ihostafrica.com lied on there website that " IHOSTAFRICA is currently hosting over 105,000 customers whose skills range anywhere from novice-level to experts. "
They lied and probably does not have up to 3 customers. Visit here to check http://whois.domaintools.com/ihostafrica.com. Infact whois shows they only have 2 domains and the website was created Created:2011-02-21, Expires:2012-02-21.

I wonder how a website created on 2011-02-21 suddenly has 105,000 hosting.
Why don't you grow your business on truth.
Please beware of fake hosting company like this.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by theagent: 11:03pm On May 16, 2011
Nigerian Webhosts: www.hosting.com.ng

offers a very competitive package and reliability that can only be offered by the very best international hosting companies.

We are always happy to receive your suggestions, please contact info@nigerianwebhosts.com

Thx
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by dejioke1(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2011
Free Domain + Unlimited Space, Unlimited Bandwidth ( FFMPEG SUPPORT ) U.S BASED SERVER @ N,2500 per year
Instant activation after we receive payment

With Us you can also start your own Unlimited web hosting Company with The packages Below:

Cpanel Reseller - WHM account + Zamfoo, sell Unlimited Cpanel with Unlimited space and Bandwidth @1,250 per month
Master Reseller - Unlimited WHM & Cpanel Reseller sell Unlimited WHM account, Cpanel with Unlimited space and Bandwidth @ N2,100/month
Alpha Master Reseller - sell Unlimited Master account,WHM, Cpanel with Unlimited space and Bandwidth @ N4,000/month

Your Customers will never know us. Our reseller accounts also gets
free private name server Branding
free web host template
free billing system
free $10 ads credit
and alot more,

Our official website is : http://9jahoster.com
E-mail : support@9jahoster.com
Livechat : http://9jahoster.com/livechat/chat.php
Hotline : 07067458707
-----------------------------------------------

Forum ads by E-marketNigeria.com
Publisher : DEJI OKE
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by ihostafric: 5:46pm On May 26, 2011
www.ihostafrica.com lied on there website that " IHOSTAFRICA is currently hosting over 105,000 customers whose skills range anywhere from novice-level to experts. "
They lied and probably does not have up to 3 customers. Visit here to check http://whois.domaintools.com/ihostafrica.com. Infact whois shows they only have 2 domains and the website was created Created:2011-02-21, Expires:2012-02-21.

I wonder how a website created on 2011-02-21 suddenly has 105,000 hosting.
Why don't you grow your business on truth.
Please beware of fake hosting company like this.

@bewareof, it also shows totally that you registered into Naira land and purposely wants to comment on ihostafrica.com, we are not new in the hosting industry, and we mean every bit of what we put on our site, if you need statistics call our office line, what you commented on is a comment from one of our customers that has used the service and confimed how competent we are, ihostafrica is just a brand in portfolio of sailertech www.sailertech.com, we have several others, we are an information technology with proven track records, what you get about us on the net is what we want out mind you, we are the only hosting provider in Nigeria that has a cross platform servers across data centers, we don't buy VPS we collocate our servers, get busy to find more about us.
We would consider a buy if you are not making a lot out of your hosting business, we can also transfer you to our servers for free within 24hrs.
Also people should also beware of posters that always has time to rubbish other people's business, it also shows you registered the same day you commented on our customers post and since then you have not come back to post any other.
People should also check bewareof statistic on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=674928

People beware of mis direction from people and also be on the look out, he will soon come back and post about a company he recommended.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Dataweb: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
The cheapest web host in Nigeria is still Dataweb Technologies; www.datawebtechnologies.com.The basic plan is N3,500 for .com,.net,org etc
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by uthamaputi: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Johnwater: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2011
Visit us today and see the rebranding on webhosting. Ihost Africa is out to serve you better.

A realiable hosting company which gives you want you want at a discounted and profitable lenght

ihostafrica.com

Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by warrior101: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2011
Can anybody please send me free sms center number for UK,GERMAN and SOUTH AFRICAN SIM CARDS? thanks you
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by CECOM: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
A good one here
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by brightak: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hey guys, u never knew Boldright Kreation Limited give d most reliable webhosting and real time domain registration. With just N200 you can get hosting for one month. With just N850 you can start your own webhosting company. www.boldright.net is you answer. Join facebook, www.facebook.com/boldrightlimited or www.twitter.com/boldrightltd
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by brightak: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
Need a reliable host with just N200 a month, www.boldright.net is there. N850 for reseller webhost
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by brightak: 4:23am On Aug 15, 2011
List of webhosting in Nigeria! Are u tired of unliable webhost then try www.boldright.net
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Obamang: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Free 30 day Webhosting Trial and another 30 Day Money back guarantee.

RillySoft Host is the most reliable and affordable web hosting company in Nigeria!

http://www.rillysofthost.com/

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739729.0.html
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by passcomms: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
www.Passcommhosting.com is running a promo now

They are the best host now in town

They offer:
Anytime MoneyBack Guarantee
Premium Softaculous
Free RVSitebuilder Pro

Unlimited Shared Hosting at $0.50, less than N100.00
Unlimited Reseller Hosting at $2.0, less than N400.00
Unlimited Master reseller at $6.50, less than N1,200.00

Rush now to www.passcommshosting.com and grab the opportunity before it expires!

See you at the top!
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by theagent: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
Nigerian Webhosts: Get online from as little as 420 Naira a month

[size=18pt]Website: www.nigerianwebhosts.com[/size]
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
[center]What to look at for when Hosting your Website[/center]
    To CONSIDER a web host, the price is LESS the important factor, you the client will need to take consideration about other factors ,such as

Speed
Customers that are seriously worried about speeds that a viewer can see their site, need to consider how fast the servers are. Although bandwidth and connections are major factors, server speeds are equally important.

Server Software
Server software can also affect a site. UNIX and Windows NT are the most common server software environments. Advanced developers should be aware of what applications they will be using and assess which software environment will best suit their needs. Some hosting companies only offer one of the two software options.

Security
Protecting a site's data from unwanted intrusions is another key consideration for the web developer when selecting a host. The hosting company's security protocols should be outlined. Protection from everyday denial of service attacks and the various hacks and cracks that will be attempted on your server is essential. The hosting company should be responsible for upgrading and maintaining these security measures.

Customer Service
Service is another important aspect to consider when shopping for a host. Hosts offer a variety of customer service options. Services offered can be 24-hour toll free number, 24-hour email help, Frequently Asked Questions pages and help forums. The amount of help you might need depends mainly on your experience and problems you encounter from the server.

Reliability
Checking out the reliability of a service is also very important. Hosts usually have several backup systems in case something goes wrong with the main servers. They also can promise less "down time" by backup power systems such as a diesel generator.
  It will also be great to use A Web host provide In Nigeria because you can easy walking for any assistance you might need
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by felucci(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
It seems everyone is just advertising their web hosting company. One question I would like to ask is how reliable is their hosting plans? Are they any Nigeria web hosts that offer unlimited bandwidth because I've been to a couple of websites hosted in Nigeria and at times it just shows bandwidth exceeded error and this can be bad for a website's reputation. Would like to know the ones that have plans for their clients to upgrade to unlimited bandwidth and web space assuming a site is growing fast.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by allabout(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2011
Guys also checkout this site.The offer the cheapest domain name on the internet.

www.opencpanel.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by freeman191(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
Give www.sbohost.com a try, very professional and affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria / Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls / The Domainkingng Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.