Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Best I.T Course To Study.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best I.T Course To Study.... (3716 Views)

Course To Teach Me Software Development And Database Management / Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. / Need Some Good Advice On Professional Course To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by PrinceNN(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
'typing and browsing level', go n learn web design..
free online tutorials @ http://www.w3schools.com/ start with the html

or goto NIIT or any institution and start with A+
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
'typing and browsing level', go n learn web design..
free online tutorials @ http://www.w3schools.com/ start with the html

or goto NIIT or any institution and start with A+
thanks 4 d reply. Where can i find such institutions? For the online tutor. Dont you think it will be better to learn it frm someone incase i hav a question?
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by PrinceNN(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
dulaman: thanks 4 d reply. Where can i find such institutions? For the online tutor. Dont you think it will be better to learn it frm someone incase i hav a question?

html is very easy to learn, any question you have just google it (maybe someone has asked it before) or you ask the webmaster section of nairaland or Digital point forum

as for the institution, depends on where you stay..just ask or look around
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by talk2hb1(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2012
Go learn Hacking.
That is the next thing.
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2012
talk2hb1: Go learn Hacking.
That is the next thing.
lol. But i heard is unethical.
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Mod. Pls front page

1 Like

Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dasdexter(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2012
guy u can learn a whole lots of stuff, e.g photoediting, 3d modelling(but not that easy sha), programming(not too hard not too easy), networking, web design. D best part of all dis is dat u can learn dem online e.g www.homeandlearn.co.uk, www.w3schools.com, jst get ur facility always internet ready goodluck & dey cost nothhing
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by talk2hb1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
dulaman: lol. But i heard is unethical.
Who said hacking is unethical. Please note hacking is a profession and a noble one. Can you say because you own a gun and you can shoot with it makes you a criminal??
It is what you do with what you know that makes you who and what you are.
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2012
dasdexter: guy u can learn a whole lots of stuff, e.g photoediting, 3d modelling(but not that easy sha), programming(not too hard not too easy), networking, web design. D best part of all dis is dat u can learn dem online e.g www.homeandlearn.co.uk, www.w3schools.com, jst get ur facility always internet ready goodluck & dey cost nothhing
thanks
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 12:53am On Dec 07, 2012
talk2hb1:
Who said hacking is unethical. Please note hacking is a profession and a noble one. Can you say because you own a gun and you can shoot with it makes you a criminal??
It is what you do with what you know that makes you who and what you are.
Hm. Ok lets say wht will i do wit a gun if i dnt ned or wil nt use it. Wht i was made to undastand is hacker are causing slepnes nyt to blogers n co. I read sme time ago a dude braging wealth he has goten tru hacking made me wonder wht else do hackers do. So pls cn u gv me an exmpl of a job hackers do ethically?
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by idbass: 6:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Pls i really want to learn how to hack,pls who can help me?
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by barapistis(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2012
idbass: Pls i really want to learn how to hack,pls who can help me?

get a private instructor thats really good in programming or networking..there are a lot of reasons for that...dont just go for anybody with a certificate in ceh thinking you get the best because they ve a paper from ec council..most of them know nothing..
Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by stryda(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Honestly, the field of ICT is much more than programming, hacking and networking. we have graphic designers, database administrators, consultants. So there is more to it. for the graphic design, we have various tools, corel draw, photoshop, illustrator, lightroom etc.
programming language - c#, java etc
database - sql and oracle
and many more.

1 Like

Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by madelinekim(m): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Now a days making career in IT field is a wise decision. It you want to make a bright future in IT field than you have to meet the educational institute and get the information about different IT courses which helps to select the best IT course.

1 Like

Re: The Best I.T Course To Study.... by dulaman: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
madelinekim:
Now a days making career in IT field is a wise decision. It you want to make a bright future in IT field than you have to meet the educational institute and get the information about different IT courses which helps to select the best IT course.

Do we have the schools in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Simple Algorithm Exercise / Error With XHTML Markup / Contest[closed] : Program A Function to find if a phrase. is in a string

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.