Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. (1687 Views)

Lets Gist Here While The Registration Is On..... / NYSC Category Now Available On Vivian Gist - Check Nw !!! / Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. by VIRTUOUSLADY(f): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
smileyNational Youth Service Year is a time to give in your own little way something profitable to the community you find yourself. It’s a time to say thank you to the government and a way to do that is to develop ideas and bring to a manifestation projects that will make Nigeria a better place. The (NYSC) is a body set up by the Nigerian government to involve the country's graduates in the development of the country. In line with this mission I embarked on the following as personal COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT;
1. Installation a Borehole at the corper's lodge in my PPA
2. Provided hospital equipments to my PPA and 2 other health centers
3. Cleared the bush around my accommodation area planted maize, harvested the product and gave to neighbors and less privilege in the rehailitation center4 the disabled in my LGA.
4. I Collaborated with a corp member with the THEME; 'REFORMING THE TENAGERS FOR A BETTER TOMORROW',Visited several schools within the local govt. Where I spoke on 'MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND PERSONAL HYGIENE'

ARE YOU A SERVING CORP MEMBER, THEN THINK OF SOMETHING U CAN DO TO BENEFIT UR HOST COMMUNITY, THEREBY MAKING NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL... trust me u would be fulfilled and happy u did. I WISH U BEST OF GOD AS U CONTRIBUTE TO THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIN. kiss
Re: Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. by VURN(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
You did not tell us how you were appreciated. No pix.
Re: Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. by philfrey08: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Its not an easy thing to do project esp when there's no one to push, support and appreciate U̶̲̥̅̊ excpt ursef cos yu knwww wht Ū doin i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ right...
I renovated a dilapidated library with furniture ; shelves, tables, benches with 5 dictionaries.
I constructed a volleyball pitch with 2 balls
Mounted a signpost and produced tags 4 prefects but still only my L.I was there (no Z.I,no head O̶̷̩̥̊͡f CDS) 4 the commissioning with the teachers

The commmunity village council didn't come, I wasn't supported by them nor appreciated even the LG council didn't either.....♍
No be easy thing ooo
Re: Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. by VURN(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thank u for d info. At the end of the project, did NYSC rewared u? Was there any compensation? I know God will reward u.
Re: Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. by dai513(f): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Great job on the projects listed. We should all strive to do something during our service year. It is a Personal Community Development Project so there should be no expectation for a reward/compensation right?
Re: Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. by greatgeo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
dai513: Great job on the projects listed. We should all strive to do something during our service year. It is a Personal Community Development Project so there should be no expectation for a reward/compensation right?
For me I already have a personal project to carry out and hope it will be a success.for those of us who equally have project to carry out should not expect anything from the community, NYSC not even the gonvernment.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Skill Acquisition Lecture Series / How Much Did U Buy All The Things You Need For 3 Weeks Camp And Where To Get Dem / How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.