Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target (9546 Views)

National Assembly May Pass 2016 Budget Next Week — Jibrin / National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Amjustme: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ha ha ha! They don dey fear shei? Very soon we Nigerians go dey network news dey condemn d bombing incident carried out at d national assembly
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by COOLDUN: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
This will be the only Boko Haram achievement which I will personally support and applaud. If they can get rid of these blood suckers in Abuja that is the problem we are facing in this country. Boko Haram please do not waste any more minutes to wipe out these bunch of never do wells. Kill all of them while we finish their remaining families. After there you head to the Aso rock.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ubong560(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
R.I.P. in advance 2 all d nass members dat would go on trend. I wish una a peaceful bomb blast. We shall meet to part no more. Gud bye in advance!

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by AceJam: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
Well, the gods are not to blame. "When the wood insect gathers sticks on its back, it carries them". Our leaders have created lawlessness every where. So, let them bear the pains of lawlessness. Nonsense.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by AceJam: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
COOLDUN: This will be the only Boko Haram achievement which I will personally support and applaud. If they can get rid of these blood suckers in Abuja that is the problem we are facing in this country. Boko Haram please do not waste any more minutes to wipe out these bunch of never do wells. Kill all of them while we finish their remaining families. After there you head to the Aso rock.
That's right. We are getting there.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by 360command: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
If the reps fear dat d national assembly might be the next terror target, they should change their ways and ensure that the govt are there for the citizens and not for them and family.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by miqos02(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
My fellow legislooters,don't be afraid,mr president is either on Top,inside or under the situation.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ivy77: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
The truth is that Boko Haram miss the right step they should have taken. Imagine the kind of support they would have gathered from millions of jobless graduate who are angry at the gross level of corruption that has rendered them unemployed. Imagine the millions of undergraduate that would have fall in their support because of their anger at the level of corruption that makes it difficult for them to be absorb into the labour market after graduation.

BOKO HARAM, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE STRATEGY. Stop fighting innocent christian, they are not your problems and they will never be. Face those that have cause bitterness and abject poverty to the masses. When you are ready for this, be assure that i am one of you!
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
They are all fools. So they are just realizing the state if the nation now or who knows the mischief they are up to
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ubong560(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
If dat happens, den i wouldn't mind closing my account dat day just 2 pop champagne til d next morning. Afta natnal assembly, aso rock 2nded, then state governor offices nation wide. Dat would b d biggest achvment of d yr.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by mmmustapha(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin if dis happen I will arrange 2 days party in my home n organise football match between BH(manchester united) n Niger Delta militant (arsenal)

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by JubalTheophilus: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Kill them all.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ubong560(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Make una no dey talk dat thing again o abeg. My uncle dey ther since 1999 till 2day and i been benefitting frm dat source. Una wan put sand sand 4my garri? Jealousy!
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by icez: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
ubong560: Make una no dey talk dat thing again o abeg. My uncle dey ther since 1999 till 2day and i been benefitting frm dat source. Una wan put sand sand 4my garri? Jealousy!

chei......
grin grin grin
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
All in favour say hi!

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Willy7(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmm,what more can i say?Seeing d comments so far on this topic,i just remember d words of d lady that wrote that there's an Aluu in everyone of us.Its so evident in this thread.For d first time in recent months im seeing Nigerians from every tribe supporting a common goal.And funny enough its a support for terrorism.Even d most hit and suffered in d mayhem seem to be d majority of people in full support of d news.OBJ really said it that revolution is imminent,and this thread proves him right.Its only a matter of time,d bubble will burst.If only d suppose lawmakers and leaders of d country can take a peep into dis thread,i belief that by tommorow they will start doing what they re elected and paid to do.I fear for d inevitable and imminent.Nigerian youths are really out of patience.D clock is ticking.He that has ear or anyone among d leaders should tell them that d drums re already rolled out and beating.It may not even be BH that may carryout d attack.With what im reading here,anybody can just organise d hit.I know someone may say its just internet rantings and stuffs and no Nigerian youth is ready to die or start such.It has always started from somwhere,someone and someplace.Dont write anyone off.Even d lamb when pushed to d wall can bite.I just pray that d govt will do d neccesary for her citizens,otherwise i see it coming suddenly and before people will realise whats happening we re in full scale revolution that even d arab spring will be a child's play.God help us

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
SARS officials have robbed my brother in mararaba, claiming he was driving a new car with an old number so he was a thief and ended up entering his car and moved when they got to the front of Mr biggs close to nyanya brigde they pulled out a gun and threatened to kill him if he did not give them all the money he had. SARS are robbing people, and look at them well, there tactics is totally unprofessional. that department should be closed entirely. he is one of the many victims who have been violated by the so called SARS. honestly i rather deal with robbers than SARS so atleast i know its robbers and not robbers in uniform
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ubong560(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
Speaking in tongues: "SANTARA BO NDE RO SU, BO NDO MANTARA KEN DU". Evry jealous plan of poor nigerians against my uncle in national assembly, CASH FIRE NOW. Be consumed. I bind u all. Confirming d prayer in tongues again, "KEDERA BUSA SANTARA DU, MENTO BAKARAKUSA KUM BEKIDO, MARAJAKEMBA KE ME DUNDU". Amen
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ikachi1: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
oyin50: Wipe them off, eliminate them, kill their families, their cooks, cousins, pets, dogs, cats any living thing in alliance to those vampires. Amennnnnnnn. Aminnnnnnnn.

Hab! You no show a little mercy at all..
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Fesisko(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nosyke: The HOR member that aroused the fear must be a product of a failed educational system and f.uk.tard
I think you re worse than the HON.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by mrrock: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2012
It would be goodnews as long as people like Farouk Lawan & Co get killed. I heard Farouk is still taking his salary and sundry allowances till today.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by cesil92: 12:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Why are they now crying when money meant for Police Welfare, Training, Equipments, Arms and Ammunitions earns up in their pockets? They never thought this will happen.

Even when the next the sum of money is released next year it will still end up in their pockets
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 30, 2012
ubong560: Speaking in tongues: "SANTARA BO NDE RO SU, BO NDO MANTARA KEN DU". Evry jealous plan of poor nigerians against my uncle in national assembly , CASH FIRE NOW. Be consumed. I bind u all. Confirming d prayer in tongues again , "KEDERA BUSA SANTARA DU, MENTO BAKARAKUSA KUM BEKIDO, MARAJAKEMBA KE ME DUNDU". Amen
Ugly fool! Get your head check and your corrupt uncle deserves to face the consequences of his corrupt practices !
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Biggyd2: 5:05am On Nov 30, 2012
But seriously, if they get a handful of the legislooters and executhieves, the problem of insecurity will be faced head on by this government. And what did they again about what is good for the goosie goosie...?
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by size38: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2012
[img][/img][email][/email][/color][color=][center][/center][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]They shuld attack them wella. We no send them at all[b]They shuld attack them wella. We no send them at all[/b]They shuld attack them wella. We no send them at all
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by KINGwax(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2012
So what? Make dem go do their will and put their house in order na. It's long overdue before!
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ypzilanti: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2012
It's not going to happen. The sponsors are right there in the house and senate.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by 1025: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2012
God bless the day these attacks will happen. but am afraid, that will not happen because pdp(boko) will not attack pdp(haram). the only way it will happen is now that we are hearing that there are factions in the pdp(boko) so anything can happen with the aggrieved pdp(haram) members out to seek revenge.
i know a prayer point like this one; GOD PUT CONFUSION IN THE GATHERINGS OF OUR ENEMIES.
when there is confusion among these criminal sets, anybody can go down.
if these idiots are not aware that we want them dead by all means then they are jokers.
the day these boko boys start killing these criminals, people like us will get our forms and become card carrying members of boko and haram.
it is a way forward deleting these broad day light robbers parading themselves as rulers.
if these criminal minded duo(pdp-boko) and pdp(haram) only know what we wish them by the day.
many nigerians wish u all death.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Meristem: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
ITS ABOUT TIME! but with some of their sponsors inside? I have my doubts
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
An ordinary Nigerian will even be grateful for such attack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. / House Summons Fashola Over Comments On Budget / Nominees For Democracy Heroes Awards Confirmed As Occasion Commemorates June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.