Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (27517 Views)

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus. / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by eric1960: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2012
The painting is called “Truth” – and shows the president with his arms outstretched. A crown of thorns rests on his head.

I feel this is a slap on Christians.

.com/2012/11/blasphemous-painting-of-obama-as-jesus.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
we will not go about killing and fighting.
we leave the fight for God

110 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by dilbert100: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by showbobo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Obama didnt do this himself,so whats the fuss all about??

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Series22(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
...would d picture help increase my Tithe 2 God?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Next2Bezee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
rafhell: we will not go about killing and fighting.

I couldn't agree more...
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ejifranks(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
heading to the nearest mosque around me at katsina ala...with grenades and bombs....somebody got to die for this grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by chrysso83(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Word! we re not like them dat fight for their god

16 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by gunpoint(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Xtians shuldnt take dis lying low! Catch the nearest muslim, ask him/her the price of garri for market(in place of muslims asking xtians to recite a verse from the Koran) and if he/she isn't sure of the price then slit there throats! Christ demands it!!!

9 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by omenziate(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
We don't care, we aint Mohammedans, if d person so seeks attention, he knows who to draw.

12 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by IBROHIM: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Didn't u guys know that muslims are not responsible for this, or do u want to blasphem urselves and hook it on others. Think not drink!

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ochukoccna: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
What's blasphemous about this?
Was Jesus the only one crucified in history?
Have you no recall of thieves crucified too on both sides of Him?
I tbink the artist is just pointing how he's the scapegoat for American politics &economic woes since he's a blackman.

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by nagoma(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
How does this affect the price of jets in the markets?

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
And that's because we know better and we believe in a true God who knows the end from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by etalker: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
We've seen worst pix and video..nothing new angry angry

This post is brought to you by my neighbour's laptop
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Dygeasy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
This is so so not cool... I am a muslim... Yeah I am. But things like this aren't exactly what we need. What name do we give to this? I honestly don't know cos I don't see any difference in the two religions (I.e if a muslim designed the picture). We are all serving God so why the religious wars? God sef too dey look ehn? If only he would just minister into people's hearts and minds. Now tell me this picture is meant to achieve what? Make jesus cry wherever he is? Or make christians vent their anger? Its crazy I tell u!

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Olamyyde(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Minion: ur foolishness, a blasphemous painting of obama with a thorn on his head has been made
Hades: minion, dont u learn frm history, christains reduce d populatiön of pple coming here on a daily basis, if it were muslims, they would have started protesting and bombing places increasing the people dat come to dis pit by 50,000 pple per second. Red mosquito what do u have to say about this
Red mosquito: ur scarfulness, how do u expect me to say anything wen some1 else is recording what we are saying

12 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by markus1133: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
shame ..
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Dygeasy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
ochukoccna: What's blasphemous about this?
Was Jesus the only one crucified in history?
Have you no recall of thieves crucified too on both sides of Him?
I tbink the artist is just pointing how he's the scapegoat for American politics &economic woes since he's a blackman.
man! According to the bible, Jesus is the only one crucified with a crown of thorn... And if the picture to u depicts how OBAMA is the scapegoat for America's whatever, I don't think It will be fair and sensitive using that term 'scapegoat' to qualify Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Skii(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Christians wont even trip at this kinda thing..but trust some brothers from another religion, by now they would have burnt churches, gathered their jobless selves together to protest, burnt country flags, chanted "death to blah blah"... slogans etc etc...

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nautillus(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
lolz...you guys are too much. i'm sure the Islamic Poster can see all the replies and wonder WTF...this Christians should be rioting right now. We are SANE and not barbaric like..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Jazzgreen(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dis is nt d 1st time we'r seein dis. It can neva mak us deviat from our true xtian practice to start killin. I knw if it was muhammed dat was depicted lik dis. D naughty MUSLIMS wont even ask if d paintin was done by a christian or nt, next time wil hear is.
NEW HEADLING=
100 killed in kaduna over supposed blasphemy of d prophet.

Saudi arabia to sue the christiandom over blasphemy of the prophet muhammed.

20 bomb blast in kano state,leavin hundreds of people dead.

A bomb blast in CHURCH at niger state leavin 18 dead and many others injured

RELIGION OF BARBARISM.tank God we'r nt lik dat.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by matrix789: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
why una dey drink panadol For Baba's Issue.
The battle belongs to God and not man.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
People just want to bring curses upon them and their generations unnecessarily.
He is a merciful God, may Jehovah touch their hearts to repent.for the sake of His son.not because they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by honiye(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
Stale news.... Stop making mountain out of mo hills, somebody is only trying to be artistic while the pranksters called media turned it to something else.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by irecruit(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
uno no sabi sey we no be like Muslims?. Stop all this blasphemous thing and serve God. IWOTAGO

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by RedLight1: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Skii: Christians wont even trip at this kinda thing..but trust some brothers from another religion, by now they would have burnt churches, gathered their jobless selves together to protest, burnt country flags, chanted "death to blah blah"... slogans etc etc...
are u talking about religion of piss peace aka death to america grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Obama is Antichrist
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by everystep87(f): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Series22: ...would d picture help increase my Tithe 2 God?

Tithe 2 God or tithe to your pastor to buy private jet.grin
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by nex(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
A Muslim will never do a thing like this. Whether to Islam, or to Christianity, Muslims believe that the prophets must be respected. I wonder why Christians on the other hand have chosen to defame their god, and those of other religion. I don't know where the hatred for and disrespect for their god is coming from. Has he not been fulfilling his promise?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Tonto Dikeh Hints She Now Has A Man In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.