Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) (1574 Views)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Is Messi Really Da Best? / Da best football Analyst On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2008
guys,

zidanes goal against bayer levekusen in the champs league final

& maradonas goal against england in mexico '86

which do u think is the best?
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by warlet06(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2008
i prefer that maradona solo goal to that of zidane,as far as football is concern that goal was the greatest goal .
cool cool
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
i prefer that maradona solo goal to that of zidane,as far as football is concern that goal was the greatest goal .

but plenty footballers ved scored more beautiful goals than that of maradona!

take ronaldo de lima when he was barcelona, george weah in ac milan, messi in barcelona ,ronaldinho in barca and psg so its not the best as far as soccer is concerned!
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by ritchboy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2008
i've seen at so many goals better than maradonas goal against england.but that goal would be considered better than em cos it was ARGENTINA vs ENGLAND in a WORLD CUP SEMI FINAL and it was scored by MARADONA.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by vikiviko(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2008
Maradona's goal is the best because it was scored in the highest stage, the world cup mexico 1986, against England quater final .Maradona's goal is a goal only scored by genius of the round leather game as Jay jay Okocka , Lionel Messi, Henry,Ronaldo da lima,Ronaldinho etc

Zidane's goal is perfected with accurate timing and sheer brilliance at the champions league.

Not to forget George Weah's coast to coast goal in the colors of Milan.

Tell us about great goals you have seen
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by ndubest(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2008
I will pick the goal by Maradona
the ANC really porvided some fantastic goals

especially from the set pieces
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by Eclairs: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2008
vikiviko:

Maradona's goal is the best because it was scored in the highest stage, the world cup mexico 1986, against England quater final .Maradona's goal is a goal only scored by genius of the round leather game as Jay jay Okocka , Lionel Messi, Henry,Ronaldo da lima,Ronaldinho etc

Zidane's goal is perfected with accurate timing and sheer brilliance at the champions league.

Not to forget George Weah's coast to coast goal in the colors of Milan.

Tell us about great goals you have seen

It is a goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Utd V Portmouth FA cup last season. wayne Rooney.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2009
ok ! if u all say its maradona's goal then i give in but for my hrt of hrt i prefer zidane own.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by BrigGen: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
Maradonna's

Nuff Said!
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by Abeskey: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2009
The greatest striker ever is van basten.though we could not have much of him due to injury.he revolutionised the art and act of goal scoring within his short years on the stage.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
van basten ke? altho i like d goal he scored in one final match maybe for ac milan or its in hollands shirt but the goal was a fine volley .

in short i love volley! grin
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by sheriffman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2009
for me ZIZU's goal @ dat final is unforgettable soe champinos league commercials still show dat goal
it was unique
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2009
unique indeed!

this man is speaking my language. grin
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by vikiviko(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
I need that clip of Okocha's wonder goal against Bayern Munich when he was in the colors of Eintract Frankfurt.

Can somebody describe the goal with words.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by asha80(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
I do not think there is anything fantastica about that zidane's goal.maradona's goal will go down as probably the best individual goal at the WCand one for the Aztec Gods.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by sheriffman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
truly zizu's goal wasn't a solo effort but the timing,precision and deft turning made it to stand out
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by binhozie(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2009
Maradona's goal is TAINTED. He was on DRUGS so he could afford to beat everyone, score, take the ball dribble backwards and score an own goal without feeling anything. FUC.K him, he was a CHEAT.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by onyeben: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2009
binhozie why dont u take drugs & see if u can score dat goal. F**K you 4 insulting the best footballer ever & d god of football. Respect raw talent when u see 1.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by vikiviko(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2009
Rivaldo's bicycle kick goal against Valencia on the last day of the 2001 la liga season is magical too.
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by kayality: 2:20am On Jul 17, 2009
Maradonas Goal
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
binhozie why dont u take drugs & see if u can score dat goal. F**K you 4 insulting the best footballer ever & d god of football. Respect raw talent when u see 1.
grin this is funny
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
Maradona's goal is TAINTED. He was on DRUGS so he could afford to beat everyone, score, take the ball dribble backwards and score an own goal without feeling anything. FUC.K him, he was a CHEAT.
grin this is funny too
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by sley4life(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
Any U-tube link to watch the goal again to refresh our memory
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by sley4life(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
U-tube link here to see the goal again?
Re: Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) by segunpc(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2009
guy go to youtube and type maradona hand of god and u go see am .

(1) (Reply)

EPL Man Utd Vs Swansea On Sat, 11th Jan 2014 By 06 : 30pm / Cassano Joins Real Madrid. / Name Ten Players In Your Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.