Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! (1551 Views)

PART 1: New Stocks, Gr8 Configs; HP, Laptops USA Used >>must Sell !! SOLD!!! / URGENTLY SELLING 500GB CORE i3 HP LAPTOPS FOR N59,900 !! / New And Used Hp Laptops From U.s At Great Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2008
The laptops are all brand new, here's the full specification:

HP Pavilion dv6700z
- AMD Turion (TM) 64 X2 Dual Core Mobile Technology TL-60 (2.0GHz, 512KB+512KB L2 Cache
- 15.4" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
- 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150M
- HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint reader + webcam + microphone
- Intel(R) 802.11b/g WLAN and Bluetooth
- 160GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support and LightScribe
- High Capacity 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (battery life: 3hrs)
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
- Microsoft(R) Works 8.0

Sale Price : =N=149,999.99

***Other specifications and models available with Intel Processors and RAM from 1GB to 4GB , prices from N125,000
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
I also provide special services for high end users : AutoCAD professionals, Animation designers, Gamers, etc

, you get to customize everything from RAM, PROCESSOR, HARD DRIVE (up to 1 terabyte, 10000rpm), GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT and the works!!!

Genuine softwares are also available!!!
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 2:04am On Feb 13, 2008
Here are the specs of another laptop for sale!!!

Compaq Presario F750us notebook

General Features

Operating system Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)

Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TK-57 (1.9 GHz, 512KB L2 Cache)

Display 15.4" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)

Memory 1GB DDR2 System Memory upto 3GB (2 DIMM slots)

Total memory slots 2 DIMM

Graphics Nvidia GeForce 7000M with up to 287MB total available graphics memory

Communications 802.11b/g wireless LAN

Primary CD/DVD drive Super Multi DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support

Hard disk drive(s) 120GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Primary battery 6-cell Lithium Ion battery (can last upto 3hours)

Price - 120,000

If interested you may please send a mail to aforementioned email or simply say so via this thread.

I'd be adding a few other laptop specs in a while.
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2008
Compaq C700T Notebook

Operating system Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)

Processor Pentium(R) Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2330 (1.6 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)

Display 15.4" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)

Memory 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

Graphics Card Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

Networking 802.11b/g WLAN

Hard Drive 160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Primary CD/DVD Drive SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support

Primary Battery 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

Price- 130,000
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 3:14am On Feb 13, 2008
You may also call 08065290179 & 08074602487 for more information,
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2008
1st shipment of laptops SOLD OUT completely!!!! Place your order now and enjoy great prices of the next shipment arriving in 2 weeks!!!

Email or text me for details: See contact details above!!!
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2008
Some of the laptops arriving are:

HP pavilion dv9700t
Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.67GHZ, 2mb L2 cache
17" HD display
2gb RAM
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M graphics card
webcam, microphone, wifi, bluetooth
320gb HDD
DVD RW
8 cell Li ion battery

Price: 170,000

Original HP accessories also available for purchase:

HP notebook bags
AC adapters and batteries
Memory
Flash drives
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2008
Physics Processing Unit

One of the most interesting developments at the 2005 E3 show was not a killer game, but something that may help run next years killer game. All the big game developers and even the hardware manufactures are talking about the Physics Processing Unit (PPU). In case you haven’t kept up with the latest and greatest computer hardware, I’m going to explore what a PPU is. Then I'll see if it is worth saving your pennies now, or just pass on it.

What is a PPU?

The first question is: what is a Physics Processing Unit (PPU), and why would I need one? To better understand what a PPU is, and why someone would need it, you first need to take a trip back in my convenient computer time-machine.

Back in the early 90’s the computer industry saw the introduction of a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit). This took the graphics loads of games off the processor, meaning that the processor could now focus on stuff like AI and physics. Thanks to that advancement, the graphics in games have become stunning. We now have games like Doom 3, Half-Life 2, and Far Cry. The graphics of these games are amazing, and but without dedicated graphics cards these games could never have been made.

The PPU will do the same thing that the GPU did for games, but instead of adding graphical processing power it will crunch physics code. It will remove the load that calculating physics puts of the processor and allocate it on the PPU. What does this mean for you and me? Hopefully, it will help real-time game physics to become hyper realistic.

The PPU won’t be just a physics processor. What's inside the PPU core is still unknown, but there is a good chance it has a great float-point compared to integer.

I played a lot of Half-Life 2. My favorite gun was the physics gun. You could pick nearly anything off the ground and fire it. The boxes were quite interesting, as they would break upon impact. After it was broken you could even pick up the broken pieces and fire those too. Now imagine being able to pick up anything in any level and fire it with even more incredible physics, even destructible environments. The only thing holding games back is the complex physics calculations needed.

Imagine how much physics algorithms would be needed for a building to collapse depending on where and what kind of bomb was placed in the building. With the new PPU, these dreams may become a reality and bring a whole new type of gaming.

The first PPU will come from Ageia, called the PhysX.

Ageia has been developing a PPU for a while, and the finished product is on the horizon. Ageia is a new company started in 2002 with the main goal of making a PPU. They are going to follow the likes of Nvidia for the most part. They will produce the core and a reference board, and then they will sell the design and cores to third party manufactures.

The PhysX will be available as an add on card, as well as intergraded into the motherboard. The stand alone card will look like a mid performance graphics card with any headers. It will have RAM and a cooler. Expect to have a heat sink and a fan. And you can add in a molex power connector too. It will be available in both PCI and PCI-Express flavors. It’s about time we see some PCI-Express products coming besides video cards. My PCI slots have been filling up fast!

Expect to also see some motherboards with the PhysX built in. ASUS has already come out and said they are making a motherboard with the PhysX chip built in. Expect to see a few other major players in the motherboard market announce PhysX support this fall. Having it built into the motherboard seems like a more practical way of doing it. I don’t see a huge market for a $300 add on card, but building it into a motherboard should save some costs.

Physics Processing Unit - The Impact on Gaming

I’m sure you realize that this will help the physics of games, but what are exactly the physics of a game? The easiest to identify is gravity. It's constant for the most part in games, 9.8 m/s2, provided you’re on earth. This can be handled easily by the CPU, but there are a lot more to physics. Everything has to do with physics, from how things move, interact and react. Here are a few physics processes that until this point have been left out of games, or watered down.

The first area is material properties. Stuff like elasticity, friction, and density fit in here. Sure we have some friction in games already, such as oil slicks, but we don’t really have any real properties of the materials. Things such as wood cracking when too much weight is on it or ways certain things shatter under different weights haven’t made their way into games so far.

Next area is clothing. No, Barbie isn’t getting a brand new PC game with the physics of her cloths, but other games may. Character’s clothes will react different based on the material and other factors like rain and wind. The clothes will also conform more to the characters body, if they have a massive gun on their back under a cloak, you’ll be able to see the outline of it.

Another new part to games will be the realism of things such as smoke and fog. Fog will lift as the sun comes up and warms the air, and smoke will also behave like it would on earth. It will rise up first to the ceiling, and then expand out to the windows and out the windows.

Fluids! You knew fluids would come up. Better physics means more realistic fluids. First would be that oil will now not look like black water, but actual oil. Next would be the viscosity of fluids. The best example I can think of is in the 3DMark03 nature test. The water in it was very nice. It was forced around the rocks, and it was properly transparent while still having ripples. This may soon be EVERY game, not just the 3Dmark test.

The last part deals with collisions. This has been already developed in games, but has been limited in scaling. Think of a war game where you fire bullets. Some bullets may pass through material objects. This will slow down the bullet or deflect it at a different angle. Current games have limited capabilities of this. You can fire through glass and some walls, but the amount of stuff you can shoot through is limited. Another improvement will be one of my favorite problems. When you drive a tank and get stopped by a shrub. I’m not sure what planet the developers are on, but here on earth the tank wins every time.
Re: Brand New Hp Laptops for sale! by fsb(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2008
Do you need a PC (laptop or desktop) for high end activities loaded with a high end Physics Card (which is different from the normal video card most laptops have), including Media Editing, Computed Aided Design, Computer Aided Simulation, Servers, Gaming etc. I can offer you what most retailers cannot?

Contact me via email today: k_adeniran2001@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

160gb Brand New Playstation 3 (ps3) For Sale With Extras! / Htc Phone Needed / Brand New Blackberry Playbook For Sale. Xmas Promo 55,000 *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.