Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover (25860 Views)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / D'banj Is Really Mising Alot: Bonang Matheba Shows Off Her Figure Www.silifa.com / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ijebabe: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3NpbGlmb25pYTIwbmZjLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
News is that the Yoruba movie industry, otherwise known as ANTP, indicates that one of the fast rising actresses, Silifa Ladeji famously known as Silifonia, was on Wednesday beaten to death by her lover during a misunderstanding.

A close friend of the late Silifonia, who is also an actress, said that Silifonia who was heavily pregnant before her sudden demise had been a victim of battery and assault in the hands of her lover.
It was gathered that the suspect is currently at large, while the corpse of Silifonia has been deposited at an undisclosed mortuary.

Very sad at how valuable lives are lost out of an inability to control emotions. SMH!

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19667/38/pregnant-nollywood-actress-beaten-to-death-by-love.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Whao!!!
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Caracta(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Are you kidding me? I know this babe...so sad.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Osama10(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by slimyem: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dunno and n'er heard of her but this is really sad...!!
Silifonia who
was heavily pregnant before her sudden
demise had been a victim of battery and
assault in the hands of her lover.
it wasn't the first time...
why didn't she flee when she could?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: Dunno and n'er heard of her but this is really sad...!!
it wasn't the first time...
why didn't she flee when she could?
This thing called love for the most times, blinds people.

They get hooked on it and start having false hope hence statements like "he will change" is rampant

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ayobase(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmm!
No comment!
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by salam001(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
I don't know her,ok she acts for Yoruwood

2 Likes

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by missdee1(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
N also she's in no mortuary,she was buried on thursday according to islamic rites
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by coogar: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2012
who is silifonia?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Built2last: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2012
When are we going to start valueing life in this country? Must people die everyday out share wickedness or carelessness.haba

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2012
Silifonia? Who is d she? undecided
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2012
miss dee: N also she's in no mortuary,she was buried on thursday according to islamic rites
Hmmm.. Interesting!
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Eisenhower(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Osama10: shocked shocked shocked
:@:@ she is d cause of her death...
if a man raises his hand on his wife or lover why not leave d guy instead of enduring him.;(;(
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by mekaboy(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2012
PEOPLE JUST DEY DIE LIKE CHICKEN FOR NIGERIA THESE DAYS, YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE. THE OTHER DAY SOMEONE WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF NEWS PAPER . shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Oahray: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2012
Ehya... That's sad. I wonder why ladies still stay with their violent partners.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ibsureboy: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2012
Another 1 bite the dust ! Tempted to comment my reserve but I got to say a quick prayer lord guide me so that I won't be provoked into raising my hand against a weaker vessel.............Amen ! RIP to the departed soul. Who runs from man can't hide from his creator !
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Yoruba Muslims and their ridiculous names. If you must copy Islamic names, dont alter it.

Rukiyatu, Silifatu, sikiratudondo etc.

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2012
I bet you the lover is a married man too
Maybe she threatened to inform his wife/ wives of the pregnancy,an argument ensued and the man killed her
May her soul rest in peace cry

Nigerian men sha cry cry
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama: I bet you the lover is a married man too
Maybe she threatened to inform his wife/ wives of the pregnancy and the man killed her

What's with you ppl and having affairs with married women/men?

Disgusting.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by johnwizey: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2012
VIP Silifa.....sowi,i mean RIP.Y she no kuku leave the guy wen she was a victim of battery and charger?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2012
salam001: I don't know her,ok she acts for Yoruwood
. . . . . And is that suppose to be funny? *Hiss*
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by johnwizey: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo: Silifonia? Who is d she? undecided
gbagaunnnnnnn
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yoruba Muslims and their ridiculous names. If you must copy Islamic names, dont alter it.

Rukiyatu, Silifatu, sikiratudondo etc.
. . . . . . And is that d issue @ hand madam? Why talking out of point? Learn not to talk ill of d dead. *hiss*

4 Likes

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by kaydibs(f): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2012
If he hits you once, he's likely going to hit you again! I honestly don't get women dat remain in abusive relationships. Wat are they thinking? That he's gonna change? See now she's dead with her unborn baby and d asswipE is still there. So sad, too late to cry when the head is off
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2012
johnwizey: gbagaunnnnnnn
Ode! Na slang.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
May her soul rest in peace cry

Nigerian men sha cry cry
. . . . . . Now u just made sense. *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What's with you ppl and having affairs with married women/men?

Disgusting.
youuuuu angry angry
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo: Silifonia? Who is d she? undecided
. . . . . U again madam i.d? Hmmmm
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by feezy(m): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] eyaah RIP. See watin late marriage dey cos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today / Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.