Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (115347 Views)

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey / Married Lady Tweets Ex "I Miss You" On Twitter .... See How Ex Replied / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm married I can't have anymore ex bfs

Have you heard of the word "Divorce"? grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Have you heard of the word "Divorce"? grin grin grin
no thanks
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no thanks
Think about it & holla whenever you have a second thought
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by GentleNaaz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Weda na u broke, na (s)he broke or na una broke in2 pieces. No miss am too. Just tel am "guy wetn b ur own na" n tank h(im)er 4 gvn u d opportunity 2 meet new people. If u miss am bak, una ft rapore agn. N dat tn adt made h(im)er ur ex wl mk h(im)er ur SS. Una com bk n brk agn, e go bcom SSS
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Aww that's sweet. What you up to? Changing conversation one thing I'm very good at.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Think about it & holla whenever you have a second thought
I'm not even going to think about it twice
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by JoanJohnson(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Will simply reply by saying thank You for missing me.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Ellashow: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
ayobase:

Na true sey u don marry?
So why g.arri, and not the normal spelling?.

Lauging at ''...alakoba wan pour sand sand 4 my g.arri''

Why d question?
Well I'm happily married
And 4 d g.arri u won make dem ban me, lol[quote][/quote]
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by ideee03(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
If it's on phone,"wow,such is life"buh through txt,"K".
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Benito69(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
K
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Ellashow: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
ayobase:

Na true sey u don marry?
So why g.arri, and not the normal spelling?.

Lauging at ''...alakoba wan pour sand sand 4 my g.arri''

Why d question?
Well I'm happily married
And 4 d g.arri u won make dem ban me, lol
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 2sexy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
REALITY101: Aww that's sweet. What you up to? Changing conversation one thing I'm very good at.
I like that.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by SAGirl: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
I received such a message yesterday, and i told teh truth: I MISS HIM TOO!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by stangely: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ acidiosis
na ur blokos wey i miss, though i dey manage dey wit u cos ur face dey giv convulsion grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
hmmmmmnn
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by stangely: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
hmmm

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by McBic(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
"I know" will be my responce.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by hardbody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
EX: I miss you
ME: Good to know, miss me less, bye
ME: Switch off Phone
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by SwitAyi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
U guys will not kill me wth lafta o,all dese responce because ur partner tells u 'i miss u'? Well..as 4 me i will say...miss u too baby.Chikena
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by scorpiogal(f): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Thank u, by the way my BIS expires tomorrow grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by pizzle234(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
tnktosin: I miss u too.. come lets doke tongue

Lol. Guess she broke up with u cos u doke a lot..
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
My response:

aawww, I miss you too!

Stay blessed, BYE!!!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by pizzle234(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin[

quote author=Ada Nri1]I'll conclude that he is very horr.ny [/quote]
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 9jaBlondie1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ok...
Wnt 2 b practical so I snt 'I miss U' 2 2 of my X.
1 syd 'Awww n a kiss simley' n d oda replyd 'r u serious'...
So...
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
What a stupid question!!!! Next Thread pls.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Eyaaa shud i miss u too? coolEyaaa shud i miss u too?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by toskut(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
My reply will be "what exactly do u need from me"
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by kingparagon1: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
RudySmith: The response depends of many factor like who broke up with who, do u still love her etc
the reply should b:
IF she broke up with u and u still love her:"I miss u 2 baby but going away was ur choice and I have 2 stand by it. b good"
If she broke up with u but u don't love her any longer:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her amicably:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her bcuz she did the unthinkable: NO REPLY, and raise ur phone security 2 blocking her.
one of my ex sent it last may during birthday. I ws surprice we are both married bt aft hearing hw she ws decieve into breaking up wit me abt 12yrs ago, hw she look 4 me b4 she got married, and we lost contact since till dis yr-via FB. I felt 4 her bt i cant c myself leaving my lovely wife n children, n run aft a europe based ex. I told her l luv her bt i need tym even as she ws ready 2 leave her husband, my friend's friend. I pity her bt i cant go back 2 my vomit.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by ohuegbeair(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
ma response wud be..............'so?'
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Woke4all(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Simply ask what do u miss bout me?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by rohzey(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Since my ex broke up wit me my response to dat has been "thanks" cos dats all he can get.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Well, well, well....hmmmm....it means my not really nostalgic feelings are about to become a good phuck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.