Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? (3893 Views)

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by allwestafrican: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Juliet Ibrahim is now #TEAMNATURAL, it appears the Ghanaian actress has ditched the blonde wigs and 30 inch weaves for a more natural look.

The voluptuous actress showed off her new cropped natural hair at the launch for the Ghana Movie Awards in Accra, Ghana a few days back in Accra, Ghana.

She was also showing off a slimmer body…
[img]http://1.bp..com/-V2nw0a7u9G4/ULfN3P6ppBI/AAAAAAAAASk/nWhOuuiiyYQ/s1600/69072809.jpg[/img]

http://allwestafricannews..com/2012/11/juliet-ibrahim-debuts-short-natural.html

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by mimifavour(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Fine gal
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by slimyem: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
She fine!!
...dunno who she is though...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
I'll prefer to see her nakèd.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2012
Nyanshing tins
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by Moyola(f): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2012
cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: She fine!!
...dunno who she is though...

^^^^

but I'm definitely feeling the look. smiley

#teamnatural
indeed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2012
*Kails*:

^^^^

but I'm definitely feeling the look. smiley

#teamnatural
indeed.

She's a pretty lady, natural or unnatural.
I'm feeling your thread btw

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by bisi16(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2012
I love women in short hair, even if she nor fyn.. But dis 1 fine Scatter
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
J12:

She's a pretty lady, natural or unnatural.
I'm feeling your thread btw

Awe thanks sweetie. smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by tjskii(f): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Wait till u see her legs tongue tongue, shez got seriosly bad klegs undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by missmaybelline: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^^^^
Bad belle
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by tjskii(f): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2012
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? by DJda63(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
tjskii: Wait till u see her legs tongue tongue, shez got seriosly bad klegs undecided

No one is perfect

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Red Carpet Style- Anna Kendrick / Check Out This Baby Girl's Fashion Style Pics / Ladies Clearance Sales. Strictly Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.