Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion (11275 Views)

Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com / Reps Probe Failed $470m CCTV Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by GARRIx7(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks to DINO..... grin grin grin
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by akpanbaba: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
Yes ke ,he should be probed.Does he not know that it is an offence to build a mansion that is finer than those ones that belong to the reps.Who gave him that audacity to build that kind of Mansion.It is a very serious offence for a minister of his status to build mansion instead of a hut.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by Melancholy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
All has been said so case closed.
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
When Yorubas and Hausas steal from the country, everyone shouts foul. When Ibhoes and the SS peeps steal from this country, every keeps mum.

lipsrsealed
Why must you always tribalise everything
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by BarryX(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
[color=#006600]I know of a member of the HOR (senior member or front bencher, don't really know)building an architectural masterpiece in his locality in delta state, I HEARD it had 40 rooms all ensuite with diverse ramps(no exageration intended)! they are ranting as if they are coming to the table with clean hands.They should remove the big and obvious speck from their eyes before "helping" out . Orubebe has been a thief from time immemorial, can you imagine this dude came to Canaanland representing GEJ during the campaign rigmarole of 2010 and he was granted the alter on a platter and the most annoying fact is he's an Elder in a Christian congregation. SMH! [/colo
r]
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by banki(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
gbogboti: Let's separate jooooor. This country can't move forward with the kind of mindset we have. If you work where I work, you 'll know that we have a long way to go. If you are not from their part of the country, my brother, forget it. No brilliant idea from you is brilliant enough. You are inferior to them. To even answer your greeting self na wahala. Mennnnn!

how can spliting solve the problem?
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by redsun(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2012
Nigeria is nothing but a gangster paradise. Where gangsters rule the roost.
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
When Yorubas and Hausas steal from the country, everyone shouts foul. When Ibhoes and the SS peeps steal from this country, every keeps mum.

lipsrsealed

Ok fool let me answer u.
Every keep mum when igbos and ss peeps steal. Because every know they are stealing back what nigeria stole from them.
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by ofegge73(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2012
I have always said",let's call a spade a spade",all our leaders are corrupt and have no fear for the rule of law or the Nigerian people.
This Country will never change until we as Nigerians rise up and take the bull by the horns.All of them deserve the gallows.I sometimes wonder why some groups go round bombing and killing innocent people,while those who deserve that treatment are as" free as birds to fly" Nigeria,I" weep for you"
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by ofegge73(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2012
ofegge73: I have always said",let's call a spade a spade",all our leaders are corrupt and have no fear for the rule of law or the Nigerian people.
This Country will never change until we as Nigerians rise up and take the bull by the horns.All of them deserve the gallows.I sometimes wonder why some groups go round bombing and killing innocent people,while those who deserve that treatment are as" free as birds to fly" Nigeria,I" weep for you"
Re: Reps Probe Orubebe’s Multi-billion Naira Mansion by blacksta(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
Another waste of time thread.

Oya complain and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm / Obaseki In Akwa Ibom, Campaigns For Buhari, Ekere / Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgement Barring Ize-Iyamu, Audu From Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.