Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook (17043 Views)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Father Quits $2 Trillion Firm Because Of Daughter! / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook by SELFWORTH: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
This Social Networking madness is taking over duty of care to other human beings.
Re: Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
RIP and may God give your family the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook by mascot5: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
die just like dat?na wahoo.hw d babe guy wan do now.
Re: Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2012
busoye19:If you have passcodes to your computer, your phone, please tell your parents,” she said. “Don’t tell everybody in the world, but tell your parents your passcodes.”

She said some of the best advice parents can give students is this: “They should listen to their gut,” she said. “If they walk into a situation and it’s not feeling right, leave.”

^^^^^ that's REAL!!

@Topic may she RIP and her family get the answers they are looking for.
I can only imagine how painful it must be. undecided
Re: Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook by SewaGRITS(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
baby_123: Wow, speechless. Some people are really forward o. Why not let police break the news. Ah! I can imagine the pain, reading that on facebook of all places. cry cry cry. Thank God I closed my account.smh sad

It is very tragic and I can't imagine how they must have felt getting the news like that. But I do have to say that the parents had been called repeatedly and no one could get in touch with them by phone. I have to say that in our small "village" as my husband likes to call it, nothing like this has ever happened before since we've lived here (almost a decade) and people are a little fearful right now. I hope the person is caught soon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. / How Can I Handle An Intruding Mother? / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.