Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34228 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2012
The most anticipated show of all time is here , at the Love Arena. The fever is spreading so fast and the heat is on.

All eyes on THE WOOING CHALLENGE (MEN - Season) where the boys are seperated from the men. It's gonna be a tough decision for the ladies, you know what it is making a choice in-between two guys.

This show is SOLD OUT already! Let our guests follow due protocols as we've got daring bouncers to throw people out if rules are not adhere to. Expect a moment of love, emotions, suspense, romance, intrigue and absolute fun.

The participants of this show are men with boldness, game, stunts and confidence to win a lady's heart. That "magic" is gonna be done by the thoughtful and pretty good lines written by these men. After which the beautiful lady in-between will pick just ONE of these TWO MEN as her winner. Ho ho!!! Sound like great fun right? Definitely!

For these men, NONE of them would like to LOSE or should i say REJECTED ? Thence, this could be just more than a SHOW.

OFFICIAL LIST OF THE WOOING CHALLENGE - SEASON 2
The Men - their beautiful ladies. [/b]

SLOT 1 - Rhymez and Binger to woo ~vicky~

SLOT 2 - r231 and AlterEgo to woo Ishilove

SLOT 3 - Omiobo and Brokoto to woo Nnekacherry

SLOT 4 - D-Explorer and Dopejemi to woo ItsModella

SLOT 5 - Eze Promoe and Oahray to woo Idowuogbo

SLOT 6 - Flanrey and Crown Prince to woo Dyt

SLOT 7 - LastApostle and Sexkillz to woo Vivian Chinaza

SLOT 8 - 190 and RudySmith to wooing Uj-sizzle

SLOT 9 - Ayobase and Treasureboy09 to woo Shollypopz

SLOT 10 - Dmcdad and Chukskalidon to wooPritheeann

SLOT 11 - Sunebanty and TheBen to woo Alutacontinua

SLOT 12 - IZUKWU and Ikekings to woo ATMC

Guests Arrival Time - 6.30pm
Show kicks off today Friday 30th @ 7pm prompt

All my ladies and real dudes, it's about to GO DOWN!!! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ok people, it all comes down to this. Pure undiluted unadulterated fun! Guys slugging it out to win the heart of a lady on the Romance section. . . This is season 2 of a MUST WATCH event! cheesy

In as much as this promises to be fun, some unscrupulous disgruntled elements would devise various means to derail this wonderful thread with unnecessary chit chats and needless insults. I want to plead with such ones to desist, since i would not be held responsible for what befalls them thereafter. They should consider this a warning therefore.

Pls do not post offtopic comments.

Sarcasm is allowed as long as it is not offensive to the participants.

Do not ask to woo anyone anymore if your name is not on that list. It is late to accept applications, and that is tantamount to you looking for a black goat on a very dark night without torchlight!

The organizer of this event reserves the right to call for replacements and only then can you indicate your interest to do so.

To the participants, Do not post your wooing lines or codes unless it is your turn to do so, else it would be hidden.

If your slot is missed for whatever reason or reasons, it will automatically be relegated to the bottom of the list. This is necessary to ensure the orderliness of this event, so pls cooperate.

Events on this thread should take place decently and by arrangement. I believe we are matured enough to seek for, and achieve a common goal. Yes we are imperfect and prone to make mistakes but some mistakes can be completely avoided. . .

This is not a command, and neither am i saying this with a raised voice or tone. This is rather a humble plea from another member interested in the success of this event. Pls work with me. . .

Thank you, God bless and have a wonderful time. . .

~<<\cool/>>~

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
grin kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sholly,what is funny? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
That wasn't fair on chronique
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
This space is reserved! *runs out to get popcorn n sprite*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
grabs some popcorn and fanta!
waiting for the show to start!
where them dey! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Front seat reserved.

Came with pop-corn too.

Any guy with fake bars is gonna have me to answer to.

**goes to call the literature people to serve as judges**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:
grabs some popcorn and fanta!
waiting for the show to start!
where them dey! cheesy
7.06, no show..could it be that you've been ditched? tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Alright people let's get this shyt started....hehehehehe
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:
7.06, no show..could it be that you've been ditched? tongue tongue
dont panic!
My bobos are on their way!
traffic things grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
Facts about today's Wooers
1.99% of you, have your lines already written on a notepad or saved as a document
2.70% of the wooers wrote their lines today
3.90% of you have already thought about being rejected,yet you console yourself before hand by saying, 'Its just a game'
4.80% of these brave men are a little sick in the stomach
5.Only 40% of the wooers are completely original with their lines...

Bite me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:

dont panic!
My bobo is on his way!
traffic things grin
Honeypie! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh boy hey, no be small thing o. See as finger dey shake upon phone pad. Damn! grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Front seat reserved.

Came with pop-corn too.

Any guy with fake bars is gonna have me to answer to.

**goes to call the literature people to serve as judges**
*waves a hand while searching for Mynd*

My chocolatebrownies and milk are ready.Dishes r done,where is Uju?M here,call moss o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Yoh Yoh! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
lets do this people...... i appoint myself the plagiarism detective grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
Oh boy hey, no be small thing o. See as finger dey shake upon phone pad. Damn! grin grin grin

some go dey sweat sef grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Its about to get DOWN!!. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *waves a hand while searching for Mynd*

My chocolatebrownies and milk are ready.Dishes r done,where is Uju?M here,call moss o
Calling them now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
My liver don divide...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Alright now, as the matter be now, the tension dey high. I'm moving so fast to get home. But no shingbinshingbin, let all our guest get seated. We all are on point tonight grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
oh, see my baby is panicking...guy, no fear, I don't bite.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger:
Honeypie! kiss

oya give me your romantic layouts kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh wow..
Finally...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Steps in with my goons. cool
Its gon' be a long long night smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
This better end well.

I turned down some serious things for this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
Africa-time is a biggggg desease that needs a very good/active antidot.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
That awkward moment when they thought they've copied all the rhymes from the site but oops error occurred
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm..
My Obi is here too
Wonderful..

Welcome sweet.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.