Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172638 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by VENUSS(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Prettymomma welcome back and Congrats a very big one Congrats. May she bring lots of joy and blessing to your home.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
@prettymomma cogratulation may God keep ur lo. I'm so happy 4 u.(Kisssss)
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2013
prettymomma,congrats may Gods name b praised.so happy for u dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by uteh: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2013
@Prettymoma, Congratulations and we bless God for save delivery.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ipio(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
woooooooooooooow congratulations prettymomma, God bless and keep your baby. am so happy for you.I was actually worried sick about you, am glad both you and baby are fine. no wonder I was so...itchy itchy to log on nairaland this evening.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 4:12am On Jul 31, 2013
I have not been on here in a while but Amos happy for you pretty momma, congratulations.
Hope ur doing very well n enjoying the precious gift.
Waiting to hear d full gist.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulations on ur safe delivery Prettymoma/Rocksqueen, mennnnnnnnnn babe u b actress oooo. Thank God for the precious gift. Please send my luv to DH and ur little angel.

Udoka sure you are doing great.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
@HW and mstia
good to hear from you both. trust you ur Angels are doing great.

my sis Mstia, l don dey push am oo smiley Thanking God for the grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nomsyc: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Am so happy to join dis thread of preg moms. Am new here in d is forum. Am 5wks now but having problem of not sleeping @ night and night sickness, craving traditional food eg agidi, okpa, garden egg leave soup etc and I can't get dem over here, really wanna come bk to naija now cos I salivate wen I think of these food. Pls moms wen will all these symptoms be over? I really want to knw

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2013
nomsyc: Am so happy to join dis thread of preg moms. Am new here in d is forum. Am 5wks now but having problem of not sleeping @ night and night sickness, craving traditional food eg agidi, okpa, garden egg leave soup etc and I can't get dem over here, really wanna come bk to naija now cos I salivate wen I think of these food. Pls moms wen will all these symptoms be over? I really want to knw
I'm going thru the same thing though I'm 20 weeks and moving back to naija next month. in another 7 weeks you should be fine, by then the placenta shld have taken over. Check out this group, it should be useful to you.https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nomsyc: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2013
@ honey thanks for ur reply, I appreciate. Wish u a safe landing
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by onyenwe(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
I,m 35yrs, and in my 7th week after six month waiting. I pray dat the Lord who did for us will answer all TTC ladies and also see us thru dis period to see our joys

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Gee01: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Chaii my good lord that dis this miracle for you women will surely do mine. Please who knows an affordable ttc hospital/doc one can visit in Abuja
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PREPEC: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
onyenwe: I,m 35yrs, and in my 7th week after six month waiting. I pray dat the Lord who did for us will answer all TTC ladies and also see us thru dis period to see our joys

I rejoice with all pregnant mothers. I wish you Safe delivery .

Please ensure you include BROWN BUTTON delivery kit in your list.

The kit contains:

a) 1. absorbent disposable delivery mat.
b) one sterilised mackintosh.
c) 2packs of sterile gloves
d) 2 cord clamps.
E) 1 mucus extractor
f) 1 scalpel blade
g)1 methylated spirit
h) 1 antiseptic soap
I) 2 packs of cotton wool
j) 1 baby sponge
k) Gauze l
J) Maternity Pad

Home Delivery Available.

If interested, please send a mail to prepec2013@gmail.com

At Brown Button Foundation, we aim to connect the woman in need to the life saving supplies she needs for safe delivery. Here is introducing our sterilised and dermatologically tested Mother's Delivery Kit containing ALL essential things a mother needs for clean, safe and hygienic delivery. These kits are available upon request in any part of Nigeria.

We firmly believe that the location of a woman at childbirth should NEVER be an excuse to let her die. Connect with us today irrespective of your location and let's work together to save lives

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
:Pt hi
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2013
Hi all, I just need someone to share my heart with. Av bEen married 5months running! And mayb I don't no sumtins! Married as a virgin,I don't feell d sperm inside me n is dat y am nt pregnant. I cry al d time cos all d peoplle dt married with me took in, and I feel like a failure, like am nt normal. Av been using pregnacare for like 2weeks na! I just stumbled into dis forum, just want to talk with people, am I normal. Sumtim last year I was sick for months and d doctor said I ad degeneratn fibroids, even before gettn married. Am so worried now, don't abuse me dat am been o, I don't no wot else to write, pardon my grammar, amnt composed.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2013
@002
oya take a deep breath first. The first few months of ttc is more depressing and worrisome that the following years. Seems when the years roll by, you get more stamina to deal with it.
So your normal dear to feel the way you feel now. However, take it easy, if you so wish to start treatment, pls use a qualified gynea, dont self medicate now, trust me you are still a novice. You will likely follow advises everybody you tell you problem will give you, some can turnout to be costly mistakes in future.

Personally, my advise is...if you are below 35, take only folic acid or continue with the pregnancare conception you are using till the end of this year. If you are 35 and above, after complete six months of marriage, pls see your gynea immediately for the basic fertility testing, you and your husband. Above all, calm down your friends have their own problems....no body is problem free!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2013
in addition, you may want to check out the ttc forum https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/370#17272695
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by twingirls: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Udoka, Iyabetajos, favoredgal a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ our preggo mothers, wia art thou? Thought U̶̲̥̅̊ guys wil be here now, dis is a ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ thread U̶̲̥̅̊ shldnt allow to die, remember we are planning to join you soon! Let's meet dis thread bubbling! I'm really looking forward to be a bonafide member here. See you all soon by His grace
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Twingirl
Thanks dear for checking on us. We all joined the other pregancy thread.
Dont worry, its turn by turn, its ur turn sooner than u can imagine!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
@twingal tanx for checking on us, dis thread is kinda boring, but we are in d other pregnant thread though.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by twingirls: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ to know U̶̲̥̅̊ are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ another pregnancy thread, ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ come meet U̶̲̥̅̊ dia, we are all 2geda!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ramcie(f): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by slimphemmie(f): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2013
Good morning everyone..happy to be a member here!!! Got my bfp and scan says it's six weeks and few days...but worried my bloodwork reads high level of Typhoid! Ppl are recommending agbo/herbs for the treatment their reason being that the normal oyinbo drugs might be too harsh cos of the pregnancy status...a lil confused oh my ppl cos this bfp means Soooo much to me after 3 yrs of ttc! has anyone experienced typhoid in early pregnancy and kindly give hints on how you combat the thing....
Wishing every pregnant mums here a H&H 9months plus safe delivery! God Bless mums and their LO's..Amen
Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
@slimp
I take God name beg you, pls go and see a good gynea to get appropriate treatment. As well ask this question on d other pregnancy thread. PLS NO HERBS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by slimphemmie(f): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2013
@Udoka: Wow....Thanks! Really appreciate ooh,kindly kindly help post a link to direct me to the other thread....Thanks again!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2013
hello house, where is everyone? prettymomma, champ, and other preggy mamas , pls lets keep dis thread alive by posting here.@ all d ex co op u guys are fine, u should find time and show face here.@ new preggy mamas pls move here to share. Good morning and one love always.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
We really need to revive this thread especially for prayer purposes...getting a bfp is only half the battle

I have been so burdened and unhappy since i read Gen buhari's post this morning
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
I second u favoregal, for pple like us that took time to concieve, we need to keep this place going.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes.....now our sister iyabetajos has fainted a couple of times now- in the banking hall and also in the hospital due to high blood pressure ..

Pls let us remember her and gen buhari's wife in prayers

Also tbaby and nice14 about their spotting

And all the other ttc pregnant women

Mummyf
Udoka2
Smokeydrinkey
Tbaby4real
Nice14
Iyabetajos
Joysolo
Favored gal
Slimphemmie

That's all i can remember for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.