Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172615 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
favored gal: Yes.....now our sister iyabetajos has fainted a couple of rimes now- in the banking hall and also in the hospiral due to high blood pressure ..

Pls let us remember her and gen buhari's wife in prayers

Also tbaby and nice14 about their spotting

And all the other ttc pregnant women

Mummyf
Udoka2
Smokeydrinkey
Tbaby4real
Nice14
Iyabetajos
Joysolo
Favored gal
Slimphemmie

That's all i can remember for now
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amen sisters, may God see us thru and keep our babies. winkn.
Thanks so much Favored gal, may God bless you more.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2013
MY SISTERS,AWW,I LOVE U LADIES TOO MUCH.AM SO SO GRATEFUL.HMMN TO THINK DAT I ACTUALLY DROVE MYSISTER TO D CLINIC OHH.IT IS WELL.PLS I ADVISE US TO ALWAYS KIP OUR BP IN CHECK ESP DOS OF US WEY GATHER WEIGHT OHH.IT IS NT OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME.LUV Y'ALL
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2013
God is in control.
@iyabetajos, hope u are feeling much beta today? Pls rest vvveeerrryy well. Some babies don't like stress oh!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Iyabetajos...twins is double the stress o! Pls take your feet off the ground as much as you can....if you can afford to get a driver and a maid...pls do ..if not try to schedule your outing when dh is available to drive you and you can get one of your younger sisters to come help out with house chores

Incorporate fruit, fiber and cereal into your diet as well to help keep the weight Gain in check

Pray pray pray against gestational diabetics and preclempsia

I know come april....the twins will be in your laps...
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Brilliant idea.
I have always been saying that prayers and the word should continue.
As @favoured said, the battle continues please, do not relent.

@iyabetajos, no more James bond o as we see say baby no like am., na gentle baby. Baby don warn you o...slow down.

From time to time, I fit help with the word to strengthen us more.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
@alwaystrue...we will appreciate that very much....thanks mummy
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ALWAYSTRUE,tanx dear.thanx disters.,God bless
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Mamatwins favouredgal & Iyabetajos, it will be my utmost pleasure.
But just remember the scripture pasted and thank God for He is the Mysterious God, His ways and thoughts are not our ways and thoughts:

Ecclesiastes 11:5
As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all

The Lord is the Almighty Unfathomable God who does Mighty. Blessed be God for making you carry new life. You will be overwhelmed at how your baby grows easily and undisturbed in the womb.
Thanks to the Lord and I pray I and other waiting mothers eperience this special miracle with joy. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello sisters
@favoredgal, gud idea, i honestly hv bn lazy with prayer. God wl just do what makes Him God in our lives.

@iyabetajos
I never kneW high bp can cause fainting. Only of of low pcv to cause that, pls hv u checked ur pcv since u become pregnant?

@alwaystrues
Thanks for those encouraging words. Every Tccer must crossover IJN.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
udoka2: Hello sisters
@favoredgal, gud idea, i honestly hv bn lazy with prayer. God wl just do what makes Him God in our lives.

@iyabetajos
I never kneW high bp can cause fainting. Only of of low pcv to cause that, pls hv u checked ur pcv since u become pregnant?

@alwaystrues
Thanks for those encouraging words. Every Tccer must crossover IJN.

IT does oh tho more lyk slumping/collapsin wen d bp is too high.dey put drip n gave me a drug that made me kip urinatin til it dropped.pcv is within range ohh.hope u r countin dwn fyn
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone, hope all d babies are kicking u guys well. We are now fine d brown discharge has stopped, I av gone back home 2day but still taking it easy oo. @tbaby afar na op u are fine na? @udoka and favored gal thank u very much. Pls let's fix a date 2 pray 4 our selves and our ttc sister. Pls waiting 4 our respond.@iyabatijos op u and lo are doing great na? Pls take it easy o. May God protect us and our lo till,like he has promise in exd 23vs26 and 1tim 5. Ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
i suggest we pick a date and be consistent, e.g last day or first day of every month except on special request
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
I think d last day of every month is ok. Waiting for our other mama respond sha.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2013
PERFECTLY FINE BY ME,
@NICE14,hw go dey go dear?hope u r bumpin in d lord
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2013
@favoured gal, pls add me to the list. I'm here now, I was sooo comfortable on the ttc thread. @all, I wanted to ask, is farting this much normal? I'm asking this early cos I'm feeling sorry for my dh. Throughout the night, he was breathing my fart oxygen. As in, the thing tire me sef. Did this happen to you? Is there anything I can do to alleviate it?
Thank you, and may God seal and protect the children in our wombs till the time is right for them to be born.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2013
@ chef....i'l update.

Its normal i hear...my own was and still is belching abi na burbing without control...ewwww. lol
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2013
@Dreamsinc
Its perfectly normal. I experienced it even sometimes now, especially when am bloated. I think cuz we hv more gas in our system, those extra gas needs to go out anyhow.

@all
So we are starting this month abi? How will be done? Abegi no fasting oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2013
im in for the prayer but i don't think i can fast o,i feel faint if i dont eat before noon
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2013
@ nice 14 i am so happy to read that it has stopped atleast it gives me hope. Thanks for checking on me. I am in for the prayer.
@ Dreamsinbc hahaha that fart eh, my dh don run tire. If that thing sound like this he no dey wait for it to smell before he run oooo hahahaha. Atleast ppl say it's normal so it's part of the experience. Lol. How u dey?
@ Udoka hope you are waxing stronger.....and lo is kicking hard? May God see us thru.
@ favored gal how are you and lo? Hope pimples is getting clearer ooo. Mine is one per week, the thing eh. How is your appetite now cos I can now eat twice a day. I think i'm improving. May God help us.
@ all l support last day of the month but can't fast oooo cos I always feel thirsty that I drink water every 40 mins. Love you all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2013
@ Iyabetajos hope los are taking it easy on you. Hope you are strong now? Please take things easy oooo. May God keep them for you. Pele.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by slimphemmie(f): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Good morning everyone.....trust we're all doing great!Soooo sorry for my long silence,been battling morning sickness plus typhoid.....getting relieved lil by lil!
@Iyabetajos,kindly take maximum rest oh...the baby needs you to really slow down your workaholism..you'll be fine
@Dreams,you just dey anoint bros nose with farts Abi..lol.suffrey-suffrey dey release those bullets oh..#smiles#
@all ,am in for the prayers oh... and I pray other ttcers would sing a new song too concerning their their bfps
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2013
I am in for the prayers too. Hope our mighty ones are doing well?
@dreams, lol at the farts! I experienced same in first trimester. No be small thing.
@nice, thank God the spotting has stopped.
@udoka, hope u are getting ready to offload, it shall be easy for u IJN.
Did anybody say anything abt pregnancy glow? If u see my face ehn, u will run! Apart from pimples that am managing jejely, there is this whitish patches on my face now. It looks like white eczema. I don't even understand sef. It s well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2013
@all how are we and lo doing. I pray we are all fine. U can fast if u can, but we should b in d attitude of prayer through out d day, then 12am to 1am. @dream it's normal lol, during my 1st trimester I dey bumb every where. @tbaby glad u can eat na, abeg try doo, me i nor dey carry last for food DH dey fear me self. For pimples na my fine smooth face be their field na but I did facials yesterday to at least control it. @ April mum I guess we are all in our 2trimester now? @mummyf I notice few once on my chest and bought skinnel to control it, don't know if it will work sha.@iyabatejos dey dey go, we are I'm showing na, guess u are too. How are d babies, abeg take am easy o. @joysolo na so? Op are fine. Mama udoka our senior mama op u are good too. May God keep and protect us and our lo. Ijn. My neighbor just gave birth to a beautiful babe, I thank God for her safe delivery, 3.5 no tear. @all d joy of d lord is our strength.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
@tbaby...im good o...my apetite is improving although i still eat little quantities because of bloating

Iv also not been to the bathroom in 4 days so i bought oranges today....hopefully it will help move my bowels.
Im feeling so heavy..iv been afraid to weigh my self this week this is probably because of the constipation sha!

Pimples! Hmmm! Still my best friend o! My mom said maybe im having a girl...i thought about having facials too but i'm scared mehn...my skin is so sensitive and im also light complexioned before i end up with scars or an allergy reaction....make i just dey jare

It is well

No fasting for me either
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chi16(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
color=#770077] @all pregg mamas, tnx for keeping dis thread alive. Hop u mamas ar doing great? I can't wait to join u all on dis forum. Enjoy ur pregnancies and u all sha deliver safely.pls always rem me in ur prayers because dis ttc av eaten part me deeply.I can't concentrate anymore[/color]

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ogoocyn: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dis forum is really amazing.........am new,jst join 2day after a friend introduce me to d site,was so happy abt d great ttestimonies I ve read,really God is at work here and I love d one spirit u guys r carrying along.I jst hope dat I will gve testimony like other mummies in God's time.I ve tried conceving for 2yrs after my second baby but all to no avail,pls Udoka and wonderful mummies,I need advice on wat to do,I ve been it wit my doctor,I ve taken clomid(15 tablets) 5 tab each month,I ve gone for scans,I ve taken multivitamins(vit E),ve bin eating healthy,all to no avail.pls sweet mamas help me out because I kind of frustrated,knowing dat I ve conceive b4 and now is anoda story.Tanx somuch and hope to hear frm u guys.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks for replying. I can now relax and fart away. Omooba Tbaby, I'm fine o. How are LOs? Don't I just wish I'm carrying 2 or 3 sef? grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2013
@all with pimple
Am lucky to hv very smooth face till now but had some on my chest in my 2nd trimester which disappeared on its own b4 3rd trimester. I think d best is to leave them, they wl go on their ow

@ogoocyn.
Welcome. Pls join the ttc forum. What did ur doc say is d problem?

@dreamsinc
My sis am praying wonders of twins or triplet happens o in delivery room. We must recover d lost yrs!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ogoocyn: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls hw will I enter d TTC forum,I thought iam in already.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ favored gal lol at having a girl. Our mothers has way to calm us down.
@ Dreamsinbc we are doing great ooo we praise God. I wish you triplet my sister. May God grant it oooo.
@ Udoka I love your faith, it's possible you know. May God grant you easy and short labour.
@ all hope we are having a wonderful weekend? Please let us rest well for the coming week. God is our strength. Love you all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Udoka, true. That would be wonderful. Double or triple for our trouble. That's true o, you are almost there. May God grant you safe and smooth delivery, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.