Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172724 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by twingirls: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Weldone great mummies, glad to know you are doing fine, enjoy ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ 9 months, enuf shakarah ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dh o.

Favoredgal, weldone ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ reawakening this thread,  can say prayer is more necessary I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ pregnancy than ttc, dia is dis feeling of achievement dat makes one relax, let us pray so dat we wil not pray.

Always true, weldone, feed our mommas here, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ God wil feed you wt big belle, 2 boys a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ a girl, all at once
As ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, I'm here wt U̶̲̥̅̊, may give my little advise wen necessary, iv been tru dis a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wil soon go tru it again, iv had 2 miscarriages a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 2 healthy boys, (ages 5 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 4) who knows my little tips could help

Dreams, Keep on farting jare, twil bring you relieve,
‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dose wt rashes or pimples, let it be, trying 2 remove it could make a permanent mark, but if U̶̲̥̅̊ let it be, it MUST. Clear itself

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by twingirls: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ogoocyn, dis is d link. https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/471#318334.15078. We are expecting you dearie
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by JOYSOLO(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
@all, una weldone, for bringing back this thread alive, when i was ttc i always come in to glance through, praying to God to bring me to this thread, thank God it has come alive again, @nice, uddoka, tbaby, iyabatajos, may God u all, i am in for the prayer, God we see us through.
@dreamsinbc the fart is normal, i cud'nt control my own, i almost kill my dh with the smile (smile).
as for the pimples my face looks like a football field, i dont know what to use?
@all the April mamas, thank God for the second trimester, The God that saw us through the 1st we also see us through to the end in Jesus name. enjoy this new week
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Good morning all, I hope you are all doing great with your Lo?
So, it all turns out to be bad news..... We were told our twins stopped breathing. Doctor can't explained what went wrong.. They keep saying they are sorry. We started buying their things already and this is happening, I don't know if God is still alive or on vacation. I taught nothing can stop His work. My dh can't get over it, doctors are so scared to let us home cos we could do anything to ourselves. Don't know how to deal with this, it's just too much for me....... They both measured 14 weeks and 4 days, it means they both died yesterday. Hmmmm
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Omg@tbaby. Dont know what to say

I pray God reveals himself to you and comfort you the way only him can

Hugs
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Omg! embarassed cry Im so sorry sis... I dnt even know what to say or how to console you. You were always the one consoling and encouraging me....i cnt even imagine how you feel but i believe God is not asleep, he did it before and he will do it again. Pls just be strong sis.It is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2013
really sad news. twins gone like that. I pray the almighty God console you and hubby. its such a great loss but console ourselves with the fact that God who allowed this to happen knows best and He alone will give you the ones that will stay to bring u unspeakable joy and peace. Take heart!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Kaynee: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2013
OMG!!!! Am so sad. But God is definitely not on vacation dear, He is very much around.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by JOYSOLO(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2013
oh my God, what a bad news? @Tbaby, God will bring the one that will stay in Jesus name, please take heart God knows why it happened like that, and the next one will be Triplet in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby
pls my dear cry but dont HURT yourself...its really a very sad news!
May God replenish your loss soonest.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
............God knows the best.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by twingirls: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
OMG! Tbaby, be calm, be calm, He doesn't go on vacation, he knows better a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ best!
He wil only allow wat is good ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you to happen! Difficult as it is, He wil do it again! I av a friend dt lost her. 1st baby at birth, it was loke her world was over, but 2day, she has 2 boys a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her 3rd trimester ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ her 3rd, d3rd pregnancy even came wen she wasn't ready. Ĵüڪ† be calm, who knows wat happened or wat God has seen? Wat wld U̶̲̥̅̊ av done if U̶̲̥̅̊ are stil ttc, wondering if U̶̲̥̅̊ can conceive?

Its difficult no doubt, but please be calm. We continue to pray ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you dearie
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbaby4real,
Words fail me on this issue. Lord, please comfort and hold your daughter and her dh, this time. Help her to rest in you and understand that despite it all, you are still God. For allowing these 'angels' pass through Tbaby4real's womb, to cheer their hearts, even temporarily, we say thank you because we know our tears will soon be wiped away for the greater blessing you have for us. Amen.

@overblessed, please don't say it again. Ha! You hear some stories atimes and just look at yourself and ask that what have you gone through and are screaming. May the Lord just help your aunt because there are sometimes that silence and holding the person is just the best comfort to give. The person will only get the real, true comfort within and directly by God.
embarassed

Like Job, we do not know the reason why but all we can say is just 'Thank God' because that is just all we can say.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbaby4real,
And on second thought...what did you or the doctors see that made them say that? Please if nothing has been done as at now, I think you should take it to God in prayer. Many times doctors reports may turn out wrong. I know of such a case that they wanted to evacuate and the lady kept insisting for a final scan only to realise she was actually having twins and only one went still. She went on to have the one baby though the other was evacuated. Also a friend who her pregnancy was not diagnosed even though she was sick till months after.
I think we can still fight this if all we have is a doctor's report especially when we believe God's report. Sorry if I brought this up again but we cannot just take all we hear all the time, we can fight back with faith and God honours faith.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
OMG!!! Tbaby, I refuse to believe this! I don't want to push ur faith too high but I second alwaystrue. Ur prayer can change things. Were u bleeding before u went to the hosp? If they have not been evacuated yet, pls hold on for a while and pray! God is not on vacation!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank you all, I pray that God of perfection will perfect every aspect of our live. Hmmm, still can't believe it but you all as really encourage me with your wonderful words.
@ Alwaystrue, I was not bleeding and still not bleeding yet. I noticed I was feeling light and empty that was why we decided to go for the scan. The doctor checked and checked but there both not breathing. She wanted me admitted immediately for the evacuation but dh said no that she should please give us till this evening. I am waiting for the doctor now at the hospital, I will tell her I still want to wait. I hope it's not dangerous for my womb to keep them so long. I will wait as you advice. Thanks so much.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Kaynee: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby4real: She wanted me admitted immediately for the evacuation but dh said no that she should please give us till this evening. I am waiting for the doctor now at the hospital, I will tell her I still want to wait. I hope it's not dangerous for my womb to keep them so long. I will wait as you advice. Thanks so much.
Cant you get a second opinion somewhere else. I am rooting for a positive news for you dear. Please if its convenient, get a second opinion.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Seconded..pls try another lab or another hospital if you can.

To be perfectly honest That was actually the first thing that came to my mind when i read your post this morning but i felt it was conclusive for you to have posted here!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
@mummyf,
Please let us push her faith high. If we can have so much faith to wait to conceive then nothing stops us from doing same now. That is why this thread needs to be very busy. There is nothing God cannot do. Man's opinion is zero besides God's.

@Tbaby4real,
Please wait and as Kaynee said try for another opinion. Nothing can happen to your womb in Jesus name. Was it not a miracle the twins even came to be? Irrespective of how you feel, do not waver in faith, please. Let God's will be done that is all you should pray now. If na breathing doctor dey find, he will find it o! Abeg please hold on. I am in prayers for you now and irrespective God is God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
I'm fully in support of pushing your faith! God is a God of impossibilities! Wld join Alwaystrue in prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by santagelo25(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbaby4real,Stick to what Alwaystrue,kaynee and our other sisters have said..You have done nothing wrong in bringing it here.God could use this situation for a remarkable testimony.I pray God change the story for good.But @Alwaytrue,i dey wonder the kind unshakeable faith wey you get.You just trigger my faith again.See as i dey happy with your encouraging remarks.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
cheesy Amen @ebony13, please other mamas, do join in prayers too and let us hold hands for the twins and for @Tbaby4real. Jehovah has the final say on this matter.

@santagelo25, Lol. It is choosing to believe the word of God and hold on to Him tenaciously. As one of our mamas once said, I think @chokl8y, anyone who looks into the sun will not see shadows. So yes, I chose to believe God and see what He sees. He made us and knows us and His thoughts towards us are of peace and not of evil to give us an expected end.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls tbaby, pray with a holy anger, the bible says he calleth forth things that are not as tho they are! My pastors wife experienced the same thing, she said she went on her knees and calleth life in2 her baby. God can do wat no man can.
Pls hold on till tomorrow and pray as much as u can. And also get a second opinion. Don't give up on ur babies yet!
U are in my prayers.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
i'm praying too
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chi16(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby...my sisters here av said it all. I join my faith wit u in prayer.notin sha hapen to ur womb and twins. U sha not cast ur young. It hapened to my friend and thru her faith and confession her baby came bk to life. Her baby is now 2yrs+. So my dear be strong and make a decree dt ur twins are alive And safe.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by uteh: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
I join in the prayers.

@Tbaby, while there in d hospital start praying, speak to yout twins, everything God created responds to his word. Say - let the spirit of ressurection breath life into my womb, my babies and let them come alive in Jesus name. God does not add sorrow to his blessings, you shall not sorrow. He said if we decree a thing it shall be established
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank you all, i really appreciate all your prayers.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by bebedlolo: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
@
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbaby4real,
May the Lord defend them Himself.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

God has planned your twins from the very beginning and he only knits them in your womb and gives them breadth. That is what my bible says.
As such my prayer is the Lord defends them Himself and give these 2 lives breadth so they can add to those who are already praising Him.In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Hosea 6:1-2
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Good morning Lord, we bring @Tbaby4real before you again. We pray Lord that you defend her twins. Whether they have been 'torn or smitten' please Lord, as Hosea said, heal and bind them up and after two days the Lord will revive them and in the third day, raise them up....Lord by your will and your way, revive and raise up the twins so they shall live in your sight, to your glory and honour. Do the work only you can do we pray. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chi16(f): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Amen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.