Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172716 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2015
mummyf:
@ iyabetajos, kids are great oo.avoid stress this time and don't miss ur antenatal. Contnue in your place of prayer as advised too.

tnx ma
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by wonyi: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Tbaby4real:
Reading Iyabetajos's story gave me courage to share my story and I will share mine tomorrow......... It's gonna be little long but I feel it might help someone.

Pls share yours. Can't wait

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nazablossom(f): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2015
nazablossom:
iyabetajos thank God for your testimony and it shall be permanent in your life. I am also pregnant after ttc for precisely 3years and 4months ,and I know How depressing it can be. one of these days I will share my story
ehya it is well dear.its nt easy....
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Tbaby4real:
Reading Iyabetajos's story gave me courage to share my story and I will share mine tomorrow......... It's gonna be little long but I feel it might help someone.
Pls share dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
nazablossom:
iyabetajos thank God for your testimony and it shall be permanent in your life. I am also pregnant after ttc for precisely 3years and 4months ,and I know How depressing it can be. one of these days I will share my story

Pls share dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Okay mamas,
I had my first miscarriage before the twins pregnancy. I could handle the first miscarriage cos doctors said its common to have one miscarriage in a lifetime. But with the twins, I almost lost my mind. After going through normal labour, I was discharged from hospital and after three days I started bleeding really heavy again and that leads to minor surgery cos Doctor said it was internal bleeding. I struggled with so many things and that almost affect my marriage cos I'm always angry. I had to book an appointment to ask for total fertility test but doctor said according to law here, you must have three miscarriages before sending you for those test as government pay for our health insurance here. I was really mad when doctor told me and I threw things in her office so she agrees to the test and as well send me to see a therapist.

Going for the test was the best decision I made and it changed everything. Apparently, something was wrong with one of the Important hormone in my body. I was told, I have HYPROTHYROIDISM. My thyroid gland was not producing enough hormone for me not to talk of baby. I was prescribe thyroxine and I got pregnant again the second month and doctor up my dose. It was a struggle all through the pregnancy as I always get checked every four weeks to keep an eye on the thyroid thing. I gave birth to my daughter in January, she will be one next month and I know that any time I'm pregnant I have to be on this thyroid med.
I really want to make an awareness on this thyroid of a thing especially to women that are TTCing or those that suffer a miscarriage. Please check it, it's very important.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
pheeew...tbaby its well dear.congrats on the birth of ur baby..God has made you a proud mother of a beautiful baby.i celebrate you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iyabetajos:
pheeew...tbaby its well dear.congrats on the birth of ur baby..God has made you a proud mother of a beautiful baby.i celebrate you

One of the sign of a great mother is not giving up after so many disappointments. You never gave up and we shall celebrate you in few months by His special grace. You are a great mum.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tbaby4real:

One of the sign of a great mother is not giving up after so many disappointments. You never gave up and we shall celebrate you in few months by His special grace. You are a great mum.

aww amen my sister.....its nt been an easy one..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by prettmum(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congratolobia to you all
Nice14
Tbaby4real
Iyabetajos
Favored gal
Udoka2
Joysolo
Nazablossom
Mummyf. May God bless your homes, keep you all safe and sound. Amen.j
You are all a source of inspiration to me that one day I will give my husband a child/ren, he is just alone on this world. Please pray for me all, that come 2016 I will carry my baby. After my miscarriage at 7weeks lastyear October. Nothing patapata, my cycle is a clockwork, comes every month. I'm just confused. Praying my husband get a work in PH so I can go to hosiptal you knw ttc is very expensive. I'm doing a teaching job that they are paying me peanut, awaiting Nysc , I know i will have a double Portion blessing come 2016.

SORRY FOR THE LONG EPISTLE

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iyabetajos congrats dear so happy to hear dis testimony may God see u through and u shall deliver like d Hebrew women
Pls rest well and be prayerful
N b pls always check with ur doc so happy for u

Tbaby4real emmm congrats
But u do dis one sha u born pickin u nor tell us cos u nor want zephie to eye her bah
because of her u have been for given

Mummyf hw is d ministry going and ur lo op fyn
Which team are u

Favorgal hw is d ministry and lo op fyn
U are almost there may u bring forth with divine ease

Udoka hw d ministry and Nani op u guys are fyn

May God give us d Grace to carry our pregnancies to term and deliver like d Hebrew women
Mother alive, baby alive, HD alive in good health and in prosperity iJn amen

Compliment of d season

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettmum:
Congratolobia to you all
Nice14
Tbaby4real
Iyabetajos
Favored gal
Udoka2
Joysolo
Nazablossom
You are all a source of inspiration to me that one day I will give my husband a child/ren, he is just alone on this world. Please pray for me all, that come 2016 I will carry my baby. After my miscarriage at 7weeks lastyear October. Nothing patapata, my cycle is a clockwork, comes every month. I'm just confused. Praying my husband get a work in PH so I can go to hosiptal you knw ttc is very expensive. I'm doing a teaching job that they are paying me peanut, awaiting Nysc , I know i will have a double Portion blessing come 2016.

God shall visit u according to ur heart desire and every of our ttc sisters come 2016 and there shall nothing cast their young or miscarry iJn amen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
nice14:
Iyabetajos congrats dear so happy to hear dis testimony may God see u through and u shall deliver like d Hebrew women
Pls rest well and be prayerful
N b pls always check with ur doc so happy for u

Tbaby4real emmm congrats
But u do dis one sha u born pickin u nor tell us cos u nor want zephie to eye her bah
because of her u have been for given

Mummyf hw is d ministry going and ur lo op fyn

Which team are u

Favorgal hw is d ministry and lo op fyn
U are almost there may u bring forth with divine ease

Udoka hw d ministry and Nani op u guys are fyn

May God give us d Grace to carry our pregnancies to term and deliver like d Hebrew women
Mother alive, baby alive, HD alive in good health and in prosperity iJn amen

Compliment of d season

Ameen

I'm so sorry........ I informed like 3-4 mamas through email.
Why not, Zephie can eye na as well submit application letter with 2,000 euros......
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tbaby4real congrats, I'm glad you decided to share, you never can tell who you are blessing. Happy birthday in advance to our little girl

Nice14..amen thanks

Prettmum.... You will be a mother of children, it's your heritage as a child of God. It's in the bible and it will come to past in your life in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tbaby4real:

Ameen

I'm so sorry........ I informed like 3-4 mamas through email.
Why not, Zephie can eye na as well submit application letter with 2,000 euros......

No wahala pls send ur recipient details so we can send u d mtcn no.
My regards to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
favoredgal:
Tbaby4real congrats, I'm glad you decided to share, you never can tell who you are blessing. Happy birthday in advance to our little girl

Nice14..amen thanks

Prettmum.... You will be a mother of children, it's your heritage as a child of God. It's in the bible and it will come to past in your life in Jesus name

Thank you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wow, tbaby4real, what an experience! Thank God for the breakthru! Kisses to your princess.

Nice14, we are great oo.team feb#

Prettmum, may God grant according to your prayers! Ttc is temporary,it will def go away.

Nazablossom, pls share o.
Favoredgal, how far? Awaiting your good news.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by wonyi: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ Tbaby4real, you made a point. In fact so much point. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
@prettmum,its well dear....u will surely carry ur children in jesus name,amen
@nice14 tnx so much dear its so nice to hear from u...hw r d babies

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Merry Christmas mums. I see you all @Tbaby, @iyabetajos, @favouredgal @Udomama. May your lives be further beautified in 2016.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Alwaystrue:
Merry Christmas mums. I see you all @Tbaby, @iyabetajos, @favouredgal @Udomama. May your lives be further beautified in 2016.

Merry Christmas alwaystrue
I wish you the same
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nazablossom(f): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
prettmum:
Congratolobia to you all
Nice14
Tbaby4real
Iyabetajos
Favored gal
Udoka2
Joysolo
Nazablossom

God will grant your heart desires, as he did it for us he will do for you.just put your trust in him
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nazablossom(f): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will try and share tomorrow because mine is a very long story

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Alwaystrue:

merry christmas dear.May the cup of Gods blessings never run dry in ur lyf
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nazablossom(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
M

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congrats Naza blossom...so many good news abound

You will carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nazablossom(f): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks @favoredgal. please mama's,I wanted to share this at ttc thread but k don't know How to go about it without writing it all over again
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
nazablossom:
Thanks @favoredgal. please mama's,I wanted to share this at ttc thread but k don't know How to go about it without writing it all over again

Copy and paste
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
nazablossom:
My TTC JOURNEY::

DID my traditional marriage April 2012. started living with my husband. We scheduled our wedding November 2012. I anticipated that I will be 5/6months pregnant by then cos I was in a hurry to start having kids. April passed, may-september no show.some people started asking How far na. I now use style to tell them that I was waiting to for my white wedding first. I didn't even wait for November to come. I followed my friend a corp member who was ttc for about two years then without informing my husband to see her gyn. the man is an old man a Yoruba. after checking me he told me that my womb is shifted to one side that he need to set it. charged 15k for it,I had to pain from my pocket since I didn't inform my hubby. it's when the man asked for my husband SA that I have to confess. but my husband refused to produce it and stopped me from going there. he later told me that he met another doctor and that e has done the test, that he is OK, I asked for the result but he refused to show me claiming that it's with the dr. I followed him to the dr, he treated us of infection and. started bombarding me with hormonal drugs and injection without ascertaining what's wrong with me. the long awaited wedding came and go. it now dawn on me that I have no more excuses. people from our compound started gossipping. I stopped seeing the Dr eventually. by July 2013,I was introduced to an ijaw woman, after massaging and checking she said I had hot stomach that's why I couldn't conceive and that my womb is not in position. I introduced my ttc friend We started treatment together in august 2013. by October my friend took in I didn't. after a while I stopped seeing the woman. I used to attend charismatic prayer and on the 31st December We did cross over,it started raining during the prayer, I stayed in the rain praying for my BFP. when I got home lo and behold af showed that same day,I was so frustrated and angry.
January 2014 came,I insisted that We must do general test. I did pelvic scan,hormonal profile, follicle tracking, culture test and hsg. while my husband did culture and SA test. the test came out I have 2intramural fibroid and one blocked tube, while my hormonal profile and follicle tracking was OK.I was ovulating normal. on the side of my dh, he has low sperm count and the motility is only 10%. the Dr said t at mine doesn't pose problem that I can conceive with one tube and my fibroid is not in any position to affect conception. they started treating my dh from January to June. I was introduced to another woman, a kogi woman, she promised We will conceive within 3months,yet no show.I resorted to Yoruba agbo, Ghana medicine and all type of agbo.
January 2015came ,I decided no medicine again.I even got tired of prayers, I was angry with my husband, my self even God..

MY BREAKTHROUGH::
I am a catholic by the way,and there is this parish not my parish that use to organise one month intensive prayer 2x a year for ttc and pregnant moms , May and November. I joined their may prayer (27th May -28thJune). after the prayer, I travelled to east and attended another prayer for await and pregnant mother's. I came back to Lagos on July. 6th August af showed, September 1st, I waited for it to show, no way I now waited till 5th Sept, I rushed and bought

hpt, lo and behold the long awaited BFP. I rushed and showed my dh and I started crying my husband joined me. I picked up my phone and called my mom,Mil and some of my siblings who has been praying for me. my joy knew no bound. today I am 20wks+ and I know my God will bring it to perfection.

To all the ttc mom's,please don't relent in prayers. sometimes the experience of ttc is more of spiritual than physical and medical. my prayer for all of you is that this Coming 2016 there will be bountiful harvest of BFP amen.

sorry for my long epistle mama's. remain blessed
Congrats dear so happy for u
May God perfect that which he has started in us ijn amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
nazablossom:
My TTC JOURNEY::

DID my traditional marriage April 2012. started living with my husband. We scheduled our wedding November 2012. I anticipated that I will be 5/6months pregnant by then cos I was in a hurry to start having kids. April passed, may-september no show.some people started asking How far na. I now use style to tell them that I was waiting to for my white wedding first. I didn't even wait for November to come. I followed my friend a corp member who was ttc for about two years then without informing my husband to see her gyn. the man is an old man a Yoruba. after checking me he told me that my womb is shifted to one side that he need to set it. charged 15k for it,I had to pain from my pocket since I didn't inform my hubby. it's when the man asked for my husband SA that I have to confess. but my husband refused to produce it and stopped me from going there. he later told me that he met another doctor and that e has done the test, that he is OK, I asked for the result but he refused to show me claiming that it's with the dr. I followed him to the dr, he treated us of infection and. started bombarding me with hormonal drugs and injection without ascertaining what's wrong with me. the long awaited wedding came and go. it now dawn on me that I have no more excuses. people from our compound started gossipping. I stopped seeing the Dr eventually. by July 2013,I was introduced to an ijaw woman, after massaging and checking she said I had hot stomach that's why I couldn't conceive and that my womb is not in position. I introduced my ttc friend We started treatment together in august 2013. by October my friend took in I didn't. after a while I stopped seeing the woman. I used to attend charismatic prayer and on the 31st December We did cross over,it started raining during the prayer, I stayed in the rain praying for my BFP. when I got home lo and behold af showed that same day,I was so frustrated and angry.
January 2014 came,I insisted that We must do general test. I did pelvic scan,hormonal profile, follicle tracking, culture test and hsg. while my husband did culture and SA test. the test came out I have 2intramural fibroid and one blocked tube, while my hormonal profile and follicle tracking was OK.I was ovulating normal. on the side of my dh, he has low sperm count and the motility is only 10%. the Dr said t at mine doesn't pose problem that I can conceive with one tube and my fibroid is not in any position to affect conception. they started treating my dh from January to June. I was introduced to another woman, a kogi woman, she promised We will conceive within 3months,yet no show.I resorted to Yoruba agbo, Ghana medicine and all type of agbo.
January 2015came ,I decided no medicine again.I even got tired of prayers, I was angry with my husband, my self even God..

MY BREAKTHROUGH::
I am a catholic by the way,and there is this parish not my parish that use to organise one month intensive prayer 2x a year for ttc and pregnant moms , May and November. I joined their may prayer (27th May -28thJune). after the prayer, I travelled to east and attended another prayer for await and pregnant mother's. I came back to Lagos on July. 6th August af showed, September 1st, I waited for it to show, no way I now waited till 5th Sept, I rushed and bought

hpt, lo and behold the long awaited BFP. I rushed and showed my dh and I started crying my husband joined me. I picked up my phone and called my mom,Mil and some of my siblings who has been praying for me. my joy knew no bound. today I am 20wks+ and I know my God will bring it to perfection.

To all the ttc mom's,please don't relent in prayers. sometimes the experience of ttc is more of spiritual than physical and medical. my prayer for all of you is that this Coming 2016 there will be bountiful harvest of BFP amen.

sorry for my long epistle mama's. remain blessed
Congrats dear....... May God keep you and lo.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Happy New year beautiful mamas!

@Tbaby4real.
Congratulations, happy to hear this good news! kisses to the little princess.

@Nice
LO is fine and ministry is going well, trust you are pushing well too?

@favouredgal... how you dey? is the goodnews ready for ear? cheesy

@All all new mamas
congrats to you all and wishing you sweet birth stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.