Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172595 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
udoka2:
Happy New year beautiful

@favouredgal... how you dey? is the goodnews ready for ear? cheesy

Yes o! Baby is 2 weeks today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
oooh my God!!! where have l been!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations! my kisses to the baby pls.

Getting ready for third missionary journey then grin. how time flies.. what a good God!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
udoka2:
oooh my God!!! where have l been!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations! my kisses to the baby pls.

Getting ready for third missionary journey then grin. how time flies.. what a good God!

Thanks darling. Yes o!

Vision2018

I wish you safe delivery as well, we will continually have reasons to rejoice
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Janix2: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2016
My mamas here I greet una ooo,something tells me that I will join U guys here very soon in this year2016.make una dey prepare my space oo,and am willing to pay registration fee to the mama in charge grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am a 2016 mother by God's grace

18 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
udoka2:
Happy New year beautiful mamas!

@Tbaby4real.
Congratulations, happy to hear this good news! kisses to the little princess.

@Nice
LO is fine and ministry is going well, trust you are pushing well too?

@favouredgal... how you dey? is the goodnews ready for ear? cheesy

@All all new mamas
congrats to you all and wishing you sweet birth stories.
Thank you.....
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
favoredgal:

Thanks darling. Yes o!

Vision2018

I wish you safe delivery as well, we will continually have reasons to rejoice

Congrats favoredgal.......... Hope princess is taking care of baby?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tbaby4real:

Congrats favoredgal.......... Hope princess is taking care of baby?

Yes o, thanks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by rose4flower(f): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Beautiful mummies pls pray 4 me God should bless me wit a baby boy dis month of January am ovulating.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by foe123(f): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Janix2:
My mamas here I greet una ooo,something tells me that I will join U guys here very soon in this year2016.make una dey prepare my space oo,and am willing to pay registration fee to the mama in charge grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love your faith, I pray that this month will not pass me by IJN. Amen. As this is my third month in marriage. My fertility Gyna said am his youngest patient (am 23) God will do it for us all. I trust in Him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nggie(f): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2016
prettmum:
Congratolobia to you all
Nice14
Tbaby4real
Iyabetajos
Favored gal
Udoka2
Joysolo
Nazablossom
Mummyf. May God bless your homes, keep you all safe and sound. Amen.j
You are all a source of inspiration to me that one day I will give my husband a child/ren, he is just alone on this world. Please pray for me all, that come 2016 I will carry my baby. After my miscarriage at 7weeks lastyear October. Nothing patapata, my cycle is a clockwork, comes every month. I'm just confused. Praying my husband get a work in PH so I can go to hosiptal you knw ttc is very expensive. I'm doing a teaching job that they are paying me peanut, awaiting Nysc , I know i will have a double Portion blessing come 2016.

SORRY FOR THE LONG EPISTLE
AMEN.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Helloooooooooooo, blessed mothers.

Very very very very sorryyyyyy for the MIA

A lot of good news to catch up with.
hummmm @favoredgal..................... congratulobia
@Rocksqueen..................... weldone on the journey.
@Udoka2 .......................... Weldone on the journey.

Will be back.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
MSTIA:
Helloooooooooooo, blessed mothers.

Very very very very sorryyyyyy for the MIA

A lot of good news to catch up with.
hummmm @favoredgal..................... congratulobia

Thanks darl
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Valobit(f): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
I pray for my people, that the God who made heaven and earth will come to your aid quickly. And we will be invited for multiple naming ceremonies in Jesus' Name.

I learnt there is a renowned professor of obstetric and gynaecology from South Africa who set up a hospital here in Nigeria. The name of the hospital isLouisMed located in lekki. There is a drug he uses for infertile women whilst prepping for IVF. Funny enough, one of his patients got pregnant while on the drug and didn't need the IVF again. She delivered overseas. He had to refund the amount paid for the IVF. And the story keeps repeating itself. The patients are prepared for IVF, and placed on this drug, get pregnant and deliversafely. . Call the hospital for enquiries on 0813 010 1759.

U can Google the professor. His name is Prof Akin Bamigboye. The dean of faculty, dept of obstetrics and gynaecology, faculty of Clinical Sciences, Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.

If u have tried other places with no success, maybe u can try the hospital

Drugs that help with infertility For women Seven Seas Perfect Harmony Evecare Ovacare M2tone Pregnacare conception

For men Sperman Oligocare Azzydoa Wellman conception

The laughter of children will fill our homes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omonikiba(f): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2016
See my People oo. I don't know when I will break the silence, but I know God has done all of us well.

I wish we all can just come together with our LOs and give thanks. God has been faithful to us.

Udoka, how now? How belle things? @Favouredgal, mama of two, congrats.
Mstia, longest time. Am sure you baby don get aburo now?
Tbaby, congrats. Thank God the storm is over.
Nice14, how belle? Congrats and to God be the glory.
Where Hebrewwoman, Pink22, Seanbell, Champs, meeennn, people plenty. We all hadly come around. Plenty tori from my side. God has really done us well. Our prayers God answered.

@Nictos, I just got to read your post yesterday, am so happy for you love. To God be the glory.

Alwaystrue how body? I know God has loads of things in store for you.

@Mamatriplets, long time dear. How are you? I hail o.

I just wan say I check on us atimes and rejoice for all God has done in our lives.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omonikiba(f): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Janix2:

Your confession will surely become flesh this year in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
foe123:

I love your faith, I pray that this month will not pass me by IJN. Amen. As this is my third month in marriage. My fertility Gyna said am his youngest patient (am 23) God will do it for us all. I trust in Him.

By God's grace you will soon port. I got my bfp last month, 10 months in marriage and one month after I joined the TTC thread on nairaland. God that did mine will give u urs soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
hi all, had my lo at 33wks but lost her 5days later. she was an angel may she rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by wonyi: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016
@nice14 ,sorry for your loss.i know how u feel. May God visit u soon.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
wow, nice14...so sorry for your loss. may God comfort and replenish in multiple folds

pls be strong at least for the sake of your boy
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PresVA: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
nice14:
hi all, had my lo at 33wks but lost her 5days later. she was an angel may she rest in peace
cry cry cry .. Be strong dear; God will replenish the loss in multiples, Amen. . It's well embarassed
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
nice14:

OMG, oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be strong. I don't know what to type honestly, cos I kind of know how it feels like. Please trust God and find your own way of grieving. It is well with you.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2016
nice14:

i dnt know wat to say.God will comfort u my dear friend.it is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
nice14, it is well sis. I hope u are gradually recovering pls. May the good Lord comfort and compensate u & ur family.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks sisters for your love and prayers, may God bless u all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ginababy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
nice14:

Sry abt ur lost dearie. God knows best. Sry it's coming late swthrt.
Can u share wt us d causes of ur loss? It might help some1 in a way Sis.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Fvine: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2016
@ nice14, sorry for your loss. I pray that God consoles and strengthen you. May he also speedily grant you a perfect baby that will stay with you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Fvine: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! : Peeping Tom, soon to become a full member here. grin I believe bumping things are going well and for those who have giving birth hope your LOs are doing well. I pray that God prevents us from casting our young.

I wan disturb una small, big disturbance will come when I become a full member because na plenty silly things I'll do and ask. TTC don show me shege. Back to the matter. We need your help on the TTC board with hospital / Dr recommendation. I want to compile a pool of recommended hospitals/Dr. Most times oldies and newbies alike ask for recommendation on the thread and most Mamas there are not able to possibly because they don't know or because even when they have a Dr they trust, they are cautious in recommending him/her because they're yet to get their bfp. So I just thought it will be nice to have recommendations from preggys based on their personal experience.

So please if a Dr guided you to your blessing, and you feel he/she is worth recommending, kindly post his location (Country, State), name, hospital name and contact details. TIA.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by amypearl: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fvine:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! : Peeping Tom, soon to become a full member here. grin I believe bumping things are going well and for those who have giving birth hope your LOs are doing well. I pray that God prevents us from casting our young.

I wan disturb una small, big disturbance will come when I become a full member because na plenty silly things I'll do and ask. TTC don show me shege. Back to the matter. We need your help on the TTC board with hospital / Dr recommendation. I want to compile a pool of recommended hospitals/Dr. Most times oldies and newbies alike ask for recommendation on the thread and most Mamas there are not able to possibly because they don't know or because even when they have a Dr they trust, they are cautious in recommending him/her because they're yet to get their bfp. So I just thought it will be nice to have recommendations from preggys based on their personal experience.

So please if a Dr guided you to your blessing, and you feel he/she is worth recommending, kindly post his location (Country, State), name, hospital name and contact details. TIA.
you spoke my mind @fvine, pls fellow mamas I am actively ttc and need hospital and gynecologist recommendation in abuja. Make una no abandon us o cheesy
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
nice14:

I lost my ds too 5days after birth to an unexplained tummy pain but I just got my bfp yesterday. God will console u. dh prays for twins.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Fvine: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
amypearl:

you spoke my mind @fvine, pls fellow mamas I am actively ttc and need hospital and gynecologist recommendation in abuja. Make una no abandon us o cheesy

You can PM @ nennynj , she got her bfp this year guided by a gynaecologist in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omowunmigan(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good afternoon mommas here...
Una get new member o.. I've been on the ttc thread but never here.. Even though I've conceived several times in my 7yrs ttc history though lost at 4,5,6,7,8weeks. Mommas on d ttc thread have been very supportive despite my running off due to frustration.

I'm pg again... 5weeks+ really scared... Had countless experience.
I requested assistance from mommas on the ttc thread and I think it's not a bad idea to ask here too.
I don't want to go to my doctor anymore. Can someone please recommend an excellent laboratory(or wonderful gynae clinic) where necessary tests including hormonal profile and US can be conducted on me with no unnecessary delay and trusted results in lagos? I'll go anywhere in lagos for it though preferably on the island (close to me) or ikorodu (close to my mum-in-law).
Please help o.... I want to do things differently this time
around.. NO to my old labs and docs.
Please help a sister. God bless you all oooo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.