Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? (1187 Views)

Fix Missing Or Lost Sound In Windows / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by bolex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2006
haha

I have gained enough

I have lost my real life to the Internet

I kinda live in a fantasy world now

grin grin grin grin

feels kool though

Can some1 get a new poll for this 1 for me please

Have you gained or lost from using the internet ?

Gained

Lost
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by hotangel2(f): 2:35am On Apr 23, 2006
Lost quite a lil, i stopped the madness, but I've gained alot.
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by mamaput(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2006
I spend a lot of time online
sometimes when i meet the same people too often , I write them "Go get a life"
they anwser "same to you".
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by 9ja4eva: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2007
I have gained a lot from the internet.

So much to learn and you can get answers to any question on the internet.
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by akanze: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
no doubt,

there is a lot to learn online, but the most beautiful part is the ability to earn genuine income online with very litle capitall.

just imagine, adsense making money for people using blog, it is awesome,

though, when i started, i started with hyip and i lost N10,000 which i invested into it.

Now, i think i know better, internet is trruly a goldmine, if you are online and cannot earn genuine income from it, then you are still in the dark.
brace up brothers.
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by 9ja4eva: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2007
True talk ma bro
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by samo(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2007
I hope my story will inspire who ever reads it

After I left school in 2003, I caught the bug of how to make money from the Internet from Success Digest Magazine which I stumbled upon through a friend ( most successful Internet marketers in Nigeria attribute their calling to Sunny Ojeagbase' s SD mag. May God bless that man), during that same period, I was going through a lot of stress in my life, it reached a stage that my family then did not even believe in me,( thats a long story)

Anyway in 2003 I caught the bug of how to make money on the Internet and I attended quite a number of high cost seminars and bought a lot of materials. Anything and everything that had to do with making money on the Internet, I wanted to have.Most of those seminars were quite expensive for me back then the costs were in the range of b/w N15,000-N25,000. I think I attend about 10 of them within a year. Things were really rough for me.

I was always shuttling between benin city (where I reside) and lagos to attend seminars on a monthly basis. I was on my own with no one to believe in me except my lovely fiancee who is still with me and who stood by me through hell. (some girls good sha wink). I also believed I could make it through this Internet business thing, I mean was really fascinated about the idea of making money on the Internet shocked and thats what kept me going.

I had to do a lot of sad and odd jobs which I cannot mention here to get the money to attend those seminars. cry

So in 2003, I learnt about internet marketing and ,webdesign , I then registered my company Illuminati Ventures
with the CAC that same year and went primarily into web design, the first year year was horrific but at the end of that year I nailed my first N100,000 web design contract since then there has been no looking back.

Right now I have done about 15 different websites for some high profile clients, including the edo state house of assembly.

I am the MD/CEO of my company and I have never worked under anyone, ( I have never wanted to in the first place work under anyone). I go to my office whenever I like, but in most cases, I am at home in my boxers with my laptop connected to the Internet making money from the Internet and answering to my clients mails and phone calls. I can be anywhere with my laptop connected to MTN's internet service and Cell phone, making money. Meenn, cheesy thats the kind of freedom I've always wanted, and thats why I chose Internet marketing in the first place regardless of the stress.

I make money from affiliate programs, Google adsense , webhosting, Credit card services, webdesign etc. I do all this on my own through 4 of my websites ; www.NigeriaGlobalPromo.com (which deals with some of my services to the Nigerian market), www.InternetwealthBusinessAcademy.com (where I practically teach people how to make money on the Net) , www.EasyOnlineBiz.com (my International website where i show people how to make money form the net in the easiest way possible), www.hostanddomainnames.com.(my web hosting company) and I am also an internet Forex trader.

I've made quite a lot of friends both local and international from my line of work , I have met and quite friendly with a lot of highly placed individuals in society.

And to me the best thing about the Internet is its just one big play ground for me to test and develop money making ideas that are always popping up in my head every now and then .

Yeah so I can say I have gained quite a lot from the Internet .It is my life. It has been good to me and thats why I join others in the world to say its the greatest revolution or invention since the history of the world

So I use myself as a case study and encourage everyone out there that through the Internet you could make it all you need is commitment , be focused and most importantly believe in yourself and the possibility that you can make money from the Internet.Nothing good comes, easy so stick to it. All you need is basically an idea. Read think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill thats where I started, read Success Digest Mag and subscribe to my 6 days free course on How to make money on the Net as a Nigerian through my website below grin,

(I want to seize this opportunity to give kudos to Seun Osewa, the Administor of Nairaland . His has done a darn good job with this forum. God bless.)
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by 9ja4eva: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2007
Goood
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by Mustay(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

Goood

I've gained whining 9ja4eva too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by 9ja4eva: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2007
Ole like u
Re: What Have You Gained Or Lost From The Internet So Far ? by Mustay(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Causes A Computer To Freeze / How To Confirm Your Bandwidth From Your Isp. / Configurin Lg Ks360 For Opera Mtn Browsin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.