Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Please, Take A Look At This Blog And Tell Me What You Think (review) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Take A Look At This Blog And Tell Me What You Think (review) (594 Views)

Blog And Website Owners One Opporturnity For You / Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears / Please Look At My Newly Designed Site And Tell Me What You Feel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Take A Look At This Blog And Tell Me What You Think (review) by Skulboy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
After learning the ropes of the Thesis Framework for about 10 months or thereabouts, I advertised a basic blog design project and I got one: www.pressclubnfcsunizik.com. I designed the entire blog (with exception to the graphics in it) but I'd like to know if there's anyway to improve it (either by addition(s) or subtraction(s) of certain features).
What do you think of the blog generally in terms of design, interface, outlook, colour combination, page speed, etc.? Please, rate with reference to 100% if you can.

I need some tough 'love' here.

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.
Re: Please, Take A Look At This Blog And Tell Me What You Think (review) by PGON(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Starting with Graphics although you said you didn't design the graphic...
Graphic quality = 20 /100
Graphic optimization= 10/100

Menu
menu position is fixed still wondering why.. (15/100)
menu too wide....

Typology
10/100

color
5/100

more coming ....
Re: Please, Take A Look At This Blog And Tell Me What You Think (review) by Skulboy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
PGON: Starting with Graphics although you said you didn't design the graphic...
Graphic quality = 20 /100
Graphic optimization= 10/100

Menu
menu position is fixed still wondering why.. (15/100)
menu too wide....

Typology
10/100

color
5/100

more coming ....

Yes, the graphics was provided by them - including the logo. What do you mean by graphic optimization so that I don't get you wrong?

Menu too wide? I'll work on that ASAP. As for the fixed nature, I did it like that intentionally; I personally hate scrolling to the top of a page to click on the menu tabs, so I adopted the Facebook style.

Typology and colour Please, could you suggest a better font face/type and colour combo respectively?

Thanks for stopping by to drop your observations and still waiting too. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Web Design Xmas Slash!!! / How Can I Get Google Adsense HTML Code With Mobile Phone / Suggestions On Any Effective Online Payment System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.