Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28486 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by youngies(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
The will of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, was on Friday presented to the family with his widow, Bianca, getting the lion's share.

The presentation by the Chief Registrar of the Enugu High Court, Mr Dennis Ekoh, was witnessed by Bianca, Mr Val Nwosu, Ojukwu’s first cousin, and Mr Mike Ejemba.

In the will, the late Ojukwu identified one Tenny Haman as one of his children.

Ojukwu listed the children as Tenny Haman, Chukwuemeka Jnr, Mmegha, Okigbo, Ebele, Chineme, Afam and Nwachukwu.

The Ikemba gave the Casabianca Lodge at No. 7, Forest Crescent, GRA, Enugu, two property at Jabi and Kuje in the FCT as well as all his money and personal effects to his widow.

He also said that Bianca should replace him as the trustee in the family company, Ojukwu Transport Ltd, while also giving her two plots of land in his village at Nnewi.

He, however, added that if she re-married, the land should be taken away from her.

The first son, Emeka Jnr., got the family house at Nnewi, while the newly mentioned daughter, Tenny Haman, got the Jubilee Hotel located in Zaria, Kaduna State.

The Biafran warlord also shared other landed property in the village among all his children.

Ojukwu listed the trustees and executors of the will to include Bianca, Emeka Jnr and Mr James Chukwuneme.

Reacting to the will, Bianca, who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, expressed satisfaction with its contents.

``It was a fair will. This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said.

The ambassador, however, expressed shock at the disclosure of a new daughter in the family, whom she said had never been mentioned by her husband.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that none of the children was present at the presentation of the will.

http://www.channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3193-court-reads-ojukwus-will-see-who-got-what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by AndreUweh(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
How about the houses in Lagos?. Who got them?.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Itoroetti(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
I hope d "Afam" on d list not d "Afam" we know on nairaland.if he is d one,then God don sugar him Garrii
but meanwhile,how selfish is Bianca to connived with d lawyer to influence d will.dis is a great injustice to ojukwu's children.

11 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by amiskurie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Itoroetti :
I hope d "Afam" on d list not d "Afam" we know on nairaland.if he is d one,then God don sugar him Garrii
cheesy cheesy afam4eva no forget me o,i dey ur papa side when hin dey fight war o biko... grin!

7 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by fatdon2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
I think am gonna get married to one of her daughters.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by kunlekunle: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
N///othing for Biafran veterans?

12 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
In the will, the late Ojukwu identified one Tenny Haman as one of his children.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why are men like this
Hidden children all over the place
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Bola Ige died,a daughter surfaced out of no where
Enwere died,a hidden mistress appeared with kids
Gani died,we saw some strange women included in the will
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Good for Bianca,she got some good property there. cool cool cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by MsObryan: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wow! Ojojwu's favorite, Good 4 her.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by seanet01: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
So oju iku is this irresponsible? He have a child outside without his family members Knowing. Ha God Bless Awolowo, he taught to be morally upright even in Death

10 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
He, however, added that if she re-married, the land should be taken away from her.

now we know why she never left. lol

love ko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ndoz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
Extended family grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Tolexander: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
The will na arrangee. Wont be suprised if told the will was done in aba

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Akshow: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
about time. I'm Happy he wrote his will so no evil uncle or aunt will boot her out of her husband's property.

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Andrew3(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ndoz: Extended family grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Akshow: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
seanet01: So oju iku is this irresponsible? He have a child outside without his family members Knowing. Ha God Bless Awolowo, he taught to be morally upright even in Death
he has you meant

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share

look at this biafran pig.im sure that when obj dies, you'll finally know who your father is. Just share the money with us o.

im even surprised that biafran carrot could father a child. Juju dey work sha

to answer your question, Nigerian men are like hor ney bunnies with no discipline. Disgusting lots.

4 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dulphines: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tenny Haman! That sounds Arabian. You are welcome to our family!!!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Akshow: about time. I'm Happy he wrote his will so no evil uncle or aunt will boot her out of her husband's property.

It is always a good thing to have a will
It does not stop Katakata but at least when the property sharing is contested,there is evidence on the other side what the deceased wanted done
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ndkings1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Una sure this will nobi forgin?
How can he almost evrytin to her?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ndkings1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Una sure this will nobi forgin?
How can he will almost evrytin to her?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by acidtalk: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Its Alright.

Young Beauty + Rich Beast = Billaionaire Fine Girl.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by bestman09(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Babe take am easy! laff wan burst my brain for here! grin grin grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

I bet your baby-father has a wife, and probably has a couple of kids with the same woman...

How come you're not mad at your status as a "baby-mama" and not a wife??

Play your role, it's a man's world... grin

James brown - "It's a man's world."

3 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Krucifax(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

look at this biafran pig.im sure that when obj dies, you'll finally know who your father is. Just share the money with us o.

im even surprised that biafran carrot could father a child. Juju dey work sha

to answer your question, Nigerian men are like hor ney bunnies with no discipline. Disgusting lots.

Chances are you'll end up marrying one of those "hor ney bunnies". Oloriburuku! angry

16 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by acidtalk: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Henceforth I want to be known and addressed as Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr.

All documents remain valid.

WAEC, Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, London Business School Please take Note.

8 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Krucifax:

Chances are you'll en up maryying one of those "hor ney bunnies". Oloriburuku! angry

Chances are high because most of you no get limited battery life. lipsrsealed

But then that's what a prenub is about. best believe me, I'll take everything he is made of grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by KDULAR: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
You amaze me whoever you are but less equally not funny.
seanet01: So oju iku is this irresponsible? He have a child outside without his family members Knowing. Ha God Bless Awolowo, he taught to be morally upright even in Death
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Shuen: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
``It was a fair will. This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Police Week / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.