Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes (69041 Views)

Cake, Cakes N More Cakes / Picture Gallery Of Cakes By ME. / Procedure Of Baking Cakes And Snacks:meatpies,donots And So Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by beauty4(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
I love this cake

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2013
beauty?:
I love this cake

is that really cake or sewing machine? Mehn, ther is nothing pple cant turn cakes into now
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by beauty4(f): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Rukemi291:

is that really cake or sewing machine? Mehn, ther is nothing pple cant turn cakes into now
its a cake
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow:

Okay, I don't think I have whatsapp. Can I call you at this number sometime during the week? The cake I will be needing is a birthday cake and its needed at the end of the month. I would have loved to email you the picture of the cake I am looking to have made as well so you can tell me if you can make an exact replica of the cake. I would like the cake to be moist and the decoration of the cake perfectly made. Quite a number of people are expected on the day of the celebration. Thanks degurl.

My email is degirlbeauty@yahoo
com. You can also send it to my Facebook page, Cynhams cakes and pastries. Which ever one is easier for you. I love challenging jobs. Sooooo looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Cake

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ dasparrow, my latest.

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
kake artist: yes am in abuja nd I do decorate cakes professionaly too.am in kubwa.udensiblessing@ymail.com.send me ur contact or pin .we tak it up 4rm der.thanks nd my conact 07063735616

Check your email. I emailed you 3 different pictures of 3 different cakes. Please look at them and see if you can make an EXACT replica of any of them and then we can take it from there.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
degurl: @ dasparrow, my latest.

Its nice.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
degurl:

My email is degirlbeauty@yahoo
com. You can also send it to my Facebook page, Cynhams cakes and pastries. Which ever one is easier for you. I love challenging jobs. Sooooo looking forward to hearing from you.

I am going to attach three pictures of 3 different cakes to this post. I would like to know if you can make an EXACT replica of any of the three cakes. This cake I am looking to order has to look very good and taste good. There cannot be any room for mistake or error because then the family will not be to happy. Please see pictures below:

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Degurl, here is cake #2:

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
And finally cake # 3:

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2013
dasparrow:

Check your email. I emailed you 3 different pictures of 3 different cakes. Please look at them and see if you can make an EXACT replica of any of them and then we can take it from there.
yee I can do it.u chosse any of dem u like
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2013
dasparrow:

I am going to attach three pictures of 3 different cakes to this post. I would like to know if you can make an EXACT replica of any of the three cakes. This cake I am looking to order has to look very good and taste good. There cannot be any room for mistake or error because then the family will not be to happy. Please see pictures below:

No problem. I don't know where your location is. I would have loved for you to have a taste of my cake. That would surely put your mind at ease.

As for the decorations, you don't have a problem.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
degurl:

No problem. I don't know where your location is. I would have loved for you to have a taste of my cake. That would surely put your mind at ease.

As for the decorations, you don't have a problem.

Garki
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
kake artist: yee I can do it.u chosse any of dem u like

OK
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Abuja people Here is the opportunity Ʊ have been waiting for from CAKE DIVA@taste of heaven
Learn how †✽ make 6types of smallchops,4cocktails,2mocktail ,2types of cookies and 4pastries just for N10,000 yes N10k just for 25people
Date : saturday august 17th 2013
Time: 9am †✽ 5pm
Light refreshment wIll be made at the venue
Venue: 3rd avenue gwarinpa estate
For more info 08023175586,0815953334 228574D4E
(
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2013
@dasparrow, please I need your help.

Do you know how I can locate GIMBIA street in Garki? I have to deliver a cake tomorrow and the lady said she just moved so she has no idea of any bus stop or junction close to her house.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2013
degurl: @dasparrow, please I need your help.

Do you know how I can locate GIMBIA street in Garki? I have to deliver a cake tomorrow and the lady said she just moved so she has no idea of any bus stop or junction close to her house.

Gimbia street is in Area 11 of Garki.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Girls cake.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chelsea club.
This was a very last minute order. Tried to get the edible picture instead but I couldn't. So I has to use this instead. This is why I always encourage customers to book like a week before, so I will be able to deliver exactly what is expected.

The second is hexagon.

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by lavender13: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Do you stay in ibadan? Or around ibadan? Call now whatever the occasion we deliver.... 08160180787

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by lavender13: 3:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Some more......add up on bbm 24e75839 call sugar fairy on 08160180787....

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Simple and classy abuja peeps call the cake diva@taste of heaven for ur whao cakes

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Simple and classy abuja peeps call the cake diva@taste of heaven for ur whao cakes 08023175586

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lovely smiley
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
By Degurl

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by afortress(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Where can I get luis vuiton fondant designs... Shop recommendation would help...
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Simplicity

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lovely cakes,God bless your hand works.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
TMNT cake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter / What Is Agbalumo Called In English / The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.