Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Advise Needed Please! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Advise Needed Please! (763 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Please! by md4real(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2012
Now, I wanna get a mytv smart
What do you advice me to do?, in be
Thanks a lot for helping outtween, getting a a big dish is out of the equation because of space to mount it. card, I don not how to go about it, also, I will love to know if its actually the right thing to especially since I don't have access to star time or Gotv reception my current location (Niger state).Good day everyone. I have been following this section on nairaland frequently. Thanks to the expert for your enlightened view. Please I need serious advice. I love television especially cable tv and had the luxury of "home paid" subscription when I was still with my parent. Since staying alone, I had only been able to afford mytv with a strong decoder and like u can imagine, without the smart card.
Re: Advise Needed Please! by olenyi: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2012
md4real:
Now, I wanna get a mytv smart
What do you advice me to do?, in be
Thanks a lot for helping outtween, getting a a big dish is out of the equation because of space to mount it. card, I don not how to go about it, also, I will love to know if its actually the right thing to especially since I don't have access to star time or Gotv reception my current location (Niger state).Good day everyone. I have been following this section on nairaland frequently. Thanks to the expert for your enlightened view. Please I need serious advice. I love television especially cable tv and had the luxury of "home paid" subscription when I was still with my parent. Since staying alone, I had only been able to afford mytv with a strong decoder and like u can imagine, without the smart card.

And u had to create a new thread for this. couldn't u have asked it on the main thread?
Re: Advise Needed Please! by md4real(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2012
olenyi:

And u had to create a new thread for this. couldn't u have asked it on the main thread?
Pardon my naïve nature...
Re: Advise Needed Please! by olenyi: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2012
md4real:
Pardon my naïve nature...

Go to the thread for newbies of the main FTA satellite thread and ask ur question and we would be there to help u out. Regards

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Install My 4.5 Meter Dish To Receive Sky Europe On 28 East / Cyber Power Inverter For Sale / Dstv Decorder 4 Sales Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.