Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer (9083 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid / Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Ptimes: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2012
The Police command in Nassarawa State on Friday paraded four armed robbery suspects over the killing of a recharge card dealer, Abdullahi Hadi, and stealing cards worth N5 million.

The Commissioner of Police, Abayomi Akeremale, said the suspects, on November 19, trailed the victim from his shop at Masaka to his residence at Dantata Quarters in Karu, where they shot him dead.

Mr. Akeremale said the suspects carted away recharge cards worth N5 million and unspecified amount of cash.

He said detectives at the New Nyanya Police Station, acting on a tip-off, arrested the suspects while trying to sell the recharge cards to buyers, including a lady.

The police also paraded one Abdullazeez Adam, suspected to be a notorious car snatcher.

The commissioner told newsmen that the suspect was arrested at New Nyanya while trying to remove the number plate from a stolen Honda Accord car with registration number AG 893 GKW.

He said the suspect confessed that he and an accomplice, currently at large, snatched the vehicle from the victim.

He, therefore, advised the owner of the vehicle to come with relevant documents to claim it.

Mr. Akeremale assured that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations were concluded.

He also urged members of the public to be vigilant, especially during the festive period and not hesitate to furnish the police with information that could help check crime.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/109347-police-parade-four-over-killing-of-recharge-card-dealer.html
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Ihe neme...The police are really doing well in apprehending criminals nowadays.
RIP to the dead man and let God protect us all...
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2012
Recharge card worth 5million hmm,I'm just thinkin out loud

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2012
barawo recharge card ke nan! dan bura uba shege dan iska! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Lakayana: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2012
Useless evil people that would not work but love the good things of life. Just like the birds of the sky the family of the deceased will never lack.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2012
what a world, i think is high time i relocate to mars or neptune

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Andrew3(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2012
R2bees: what a world, i think is high time i relocate to mars or neptune

Am going to pluto grin grin grin
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by zumbigbo(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2012
May Allah receive you warmly and spit hot fire at those jackasses.

Tell them to go and farm, they will look at you with red eyes like they drank 80% proof ogogoro!
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2012
::Andrew:::

lol, cold go kill u, anyway nice trip
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Clemzy16(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2012
::Andrew:::

I'm going to mars.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by profola2be(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2012
berem: barawo recharge card ke nan! dan bura uba shege dan iska! angry angry angry angry
Berem,ki na jin Hausa ne?
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2012
I na jin ama ba so sai ba
profola2be:
Berem,ki na jin Hausa ne?
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Ozovehe65(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2012
R.I.P to d deceased
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by LloydIy(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2012
Crime at 'ember months is usually high.
God help us.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2012
Why d killing ? Dey shd hav made away with d card n let d man live, d robbers shd be burnt dats my verdict
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Godjone(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2012
foolish robbers that lack knowledge! Mtchewwww. They 4got dat the recharge card they stole can be rendered invalid and useless within seconds. Kiling this inocent man on a fruitless venture pains me most. I wil recomend that the hoodlums case file be transfered to Aluu community for proper justice

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Naijapikin1: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2012
Hey guys, instead of u relocatin to Mars or Pluto, why dont u go to BLAZES?

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by ejifranks(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2012
The hand that soweth reapeth....this guys dont want to work... where i am right now what you hear on daily basis is the incidence of missing peeps; ritual killers on the loose...one has to be very careful
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Mathewjoseph: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2012
Feeding on sumbodi's sweat.small tym nw d men in black go realease them.u go c d thieves 4 town dey carry shoulder up.mtcheeeeew,our police lack professionalsm
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by markus1133: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2012
shocking!
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nasri100(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2012
zumbigbo: May Allah receive you warmly and spit hot fire at those jackasses.

Tell them to go and farm, they will look at you with red eyes like they drank 80% proof ogogoro!

Dude how can you combine Allah and jackasses? Smh
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by ujukala: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2012
He had a job even though it's self employed. Now, his job killed him! Please ensure the culprits do not go scot free. RIP.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: Hey guys, instead of u relocatin to Mars or Pluto, why dont u go to BLAZES?
ganja at work
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by valencia25(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
berem: I na jin ama ba so sai ba
una wan dey toast una sev for here abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by dljbd1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
valencia25:
una wan dey toast una sev for here abi grin grin

Lol, haba...c conclusion! Obviously, u no hear Hausa.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by jrhymes(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by BE811APP: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
berem: I na jin ama ba so sai ba

Ina son ki....
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
wow...wth is wrong with humanity man. undecided
kill the man, steal his cards and try to make money?

wow.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by sundaybam(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
That's not their first operation. God don catch them.
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by ceejay80s(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
R2bees: what a world, i think is high time i relocate to mars or neptune
mecury go fit u o!
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
BE811APP:

Ina son ki....

Kai!! Matan awure fa! In Ka na son ta! Mijin ta, soja ne!
Re: Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
ceejay80s: mecury go fit u o!
lol if you like stay for 9ja, me i don dey park my loads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Parents Remove Children From Kaduna, Niger Schools / Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery / Odd News: Father Sleeps With Daughter For Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.