Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (36174 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Myself2(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2012
Disappointed at the tragic death of his heart-throb, James was thrown into pensive mood. Two days after, he left the village unannounced to resume his work in Lagos. All appeal by his parents and kinsmen to take another girl in the village as replacement for a wife fell on deaf ear, rather, James opted to remain a bachelor. He ignores emissaries sent by his parents to rescind his decision to remain single despite the enormous wealth at his disposal.

Events happen so quickly in James’ new life. Just one day, he chances upon an old friend. After exchange of pleasantries, which revealed their new status, the friend invited James to a club party – gay club which he obliged.

That party changed James’ life as he gave in to overtures made at him by men lovers. Right from then on, James has a man lover, perhaps as an escape route to bury his ugly past.rcise to extricate Obiagali from the grip of the village gods, she died in a mysterious circumstance.

The story of Chinwe, a Nigerian lesbian based in Britain who flew into Nigeria to advocate the legalisation of homosexuality is still fresh in our minds. At the public hearing in Benin, Edo State, the self confessed Lesbian (Chinwe) wept profusely before the gathering why homosexuality should be enshrined in Nigeria’s constitution as a way of life and an infringement of their (homosexuals) fundamental human rights if their agitation is treated with levity.

Also, a male popular Nigerian musician was reportedly caught in the act with a renowned male entertainer. Though, the musician refuted the story, threatened to sue the newspaper for defamation of character, however, buried his head in shame when photographs, showing his clandestine affair were published days after the story was reported. That singular publication, however, sealed the lips of the musician and hairy entertainer lover

But for Mrs Josephine Adebayo being a lesbian was a choice she made following the neglect of her husband’s nonchalant attitude towards her.

Narrating her ordeal to Saturday Vanguard at her Victoria Island residence, Mrs Adebayo said lesbianism has offered her the romance the husband denies her.

“You may not belief it except you try it, lesbianism is more intriguing than most people thought. Though, I was hesitant to accept it when one of my good friends initially talked me into it. But today, I’ve every course to be grateful to her. Besides, my lover woman is so good at it,” she confesses.

Okechukwu, another Nigerian gay is currently operating a gay entertainment company in Abia State. Okechukwu however, disclosed that the main preoccupation of his company is to provide gay dancers and entertainment services for private parties and business functions.

But Anthonia Okorodudu (not real names) said she was introduced into lesbianism in a girls’ `, secondary school in Ughelli, Delta State.

According to her, the senior students usually had them as bunk-mates only to start fumbling with them when night falls. “At a time, the exercise was disgusting. First, I can’t imagine a fellow woman kissing and dipping her finger into my virgina as well as fumbling with my breast,” she said.

According to Ethel, “sometimes, your lover can ditch and abandons you in the cold. Under such circumstance, we insert candle into our virgina to get the desired erotic satisfaction. “You know, the edge of a candle stick looks more like a male’s organ. But there is a way of going about this,” Ethel reveals.

Similarly, Andrew Adewusi who attended an only Boys Secondary School in the North, said boys indulged in all manners of acts to derive erotic maximum satisfaction.

Till date, most of those boys who were caught in the act of gay in school refused to dump the illicit act. They are already neck deep in it,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/the-faces-of-nigerian-gays/

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by k2039: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2012
O ga o

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by malc619(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2012
It is wa oooo... shocked shocked shocked shocked

See as a men is kissing his fellow man.....
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2012
Dem de use gay do big boy abi wetin!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2012
This is really NA WA O FUL
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by haladug(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Na wa o! No be Dele Momodu be dat? #winking
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by blacksta(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
U cant hide it - oya deal with it,

I believe there should be more gays in Nigeria - abi what is the difference btw the act of looting and same sex marriage - no be sin.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by OneNaira6: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
ROFLMFAO

SMH. ewwww
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by cantell(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
**vomits repeatedly** Ewww! Ewww!
God pass devil.

8 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Itoroetti(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Soon,kidnappers,armed Robbers,murderers,etc ,will all ask for their right to perform their act.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ypzilanti: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
Itoroetti :
Soon,kidnappers,armed Robbers,murderers,etc ,will all ask for their right to perform their act.

You really equate gays along with kidnappers, armed robbers and murderers?

As an African and Christian i do not support or condone homosexuality, but at the same time i recognize that they harm no one else but themselves. (For the homosexuals on NL that disagree, yes, homosexuals have far higher incidents of STDs)

If we were all as repulsed by the political looters as many of us are with the homosexuals, our country would be a better place.

If the religious leaders condemned political thieves just half as much as they do homosexuals, Nigeria would be a better place.

I think the west with their open acceptance is just as irritating as Nigerians with our vocal rabid condemnation of what we do not understand. We have far greater pressing issues as a nation.

13 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Standing5(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg OP, you no get the one for Nigerian Lesbo?

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by rodeo0070(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Myself2: The faces of Nigerian gays

[img][/img]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/the-faces-of-nigerian-gays/
MEGA MTCSCEWWW!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
rodeo0070:
MEGA MTCSCEWWW!!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/901335_frabz-The-faggotivity-is-to-damn-high-a94e10_jpg3338f6a27f8a48e737dc4a16490ea371[/img]

grin grin grin grin

Abeg free them.
They have a right to live as they please.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
"MTCSCEWWW!!!"

LOL i can't stop laughing...

he's so annoyed he mispelled a sound effect! grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by moderatorr: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lawd of Mercy!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by tobechi74: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
Y is atiku name missing?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Leadn(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Uhmm,,, I detest Gay/Lesbian peeps,,, I can shoot them to death if I ever see them do sh!!t in my presence angry

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by lancey(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
smh with high velocity,things happen slowly.. ..just hope we wont hear something worse soon!

God forgive 'em
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by coogar: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
i don't trust these men......
this is another money making scheme to con gay rights activists all over the world....very soon these hideous looking men would be applying for asylum based on the fact that they are endangered species in nigeria. they should all be arrested!

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by omenziate(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lesser Humans. ##spits##

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ironi: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Why are there soo many gays in Nigeria amongst all the West African Countries?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
...condemn the act not the actor. Hate will not gurantee salvation, but love. They are human beings in an unfortunate situation, many of them are tired of such life but don't know how to get out of it. Always living in guilt...condemnation is not the solution...show them the Light, not the darkness.

5 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Doyensky: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Dis crious, Nija wer ar we headin to
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Areaboy2(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
omenziate: Lesser Humans. ##spits##

shut up.

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Areaboy2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ironi: Why are there soo many gays in Nigeria amongst all the West African Countries?

Thats cos Nigeria as "bad" as it is, is the most tolerant
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
jesus christ !!!
see a man kissing another man.
so this whole shit about gay is real
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
Speechless! *shakes head and walks away*
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by kevyngbash(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Disgusting
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by losak9111(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
God go punish u and His curse upon gay in Jesus name,where is Nigeria law for gay?
Http://www.kayluv.wapbeat.info
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by losak9111(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
God go punish u and His curse upon gay in Jesus name,where is Nigeria law for gay?
http://www.kayluv.wapbeat.info
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by 9jalondon: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
SEUN is shocking you allowed horrible thread like this on a reputable Nairaland,,,pls abstain for the Evil act of gay Nairalanders,this enough sweet lady's out thr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.