Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? (88609 Views)

Not Taking My Prenatal Drugs,what Effects Does It Have On My Baby / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by hazvat(f): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2012
I started using moringa powder and the seed since 48hrs now and I have visited the toilet 5times which is very unusual of me. Pls what side effects does this herb have? Thank
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by funtanherb(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2012
hazvat :
I started using moringa powder and the seed since 48hrs now and I have visited the toilet 5times which is very unusual of me. Pls what side effects does this herb have? Thank
what are you using the moringa leave for,the potential benefit and harm need to be measured however going to toilet 5 time is part of the ditoxifying function of moringa
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by bodik(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2012
Moringa does not have a side effect but if you have to visit the toilet several time it must mean you have lots of toxins in the body and as a detoxifier it is doing its job as soon as the toxins have been expelled the visits will stop
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by hazvat(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Exactly! U guys are right o. Infact am blaming myself for just using it all these y. Am very much ok now and can't stop taking moringa now.
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by Dychym(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi Guyz, i want to get this Moringa seed/leaf. Do anyone have it/a source to it? whtat will the cost be? please contact me (22D0269B).

I will so much appreciate.
thanks.
Dychym

1 Like

Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by Dychym(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
6. Dychym(m): Quote Post
Hi Guyz, i want to get this Moringa seed/leaf. Do anyone have it/a source to it? whtat will the cost be? please contact me (22D0269B).

thanks.
Dychym

Morning Pals,
I want to appreciate this kind fellow(La...[Name, I cn't remember]) who took her time (from Kaduna) to communicate me on the subject above. Thank you so much.

please, I dn't know if U deleted me after the conversation, kindly re-add me. Cos, I still need us to talk since we never made a headway that day.

meanwhile, if anyone could also assist, please do. I really need them for my parents.

I will be expecting your request.

1 Like

Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by petalspharmacy: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Dychym: 6. Dychym(m): Quote Post

thanks.
Dychym

Morning Pals,
I want to appreciate this kind fellow(La...[Name, I cn't remember]) who took her time (from Kaduna) to communicate me on the subject above. Thank you so much.

please, I dn't know if U deleted me after the conversation, kindly re-add me. Cos, I still need us to talk since we never made a headway that day.

meanwhile, if anyone could also assist, please do. I really need them for my parents.

I will be expecting your request.

Are you in Lagos? And if you are, you can reach us (Petals Pharmacy) on the following numbers 08089998364, 08033819132 or 08038210590 for delivery details of Moringa seeds or powder. If you stay around Ogba or Ifako Agege, our head office is No, 22 Haruna Street, Off College Road, Ifako Agege, Lagos.
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by petalspharmacy: 12:42am On Jun 21, 2013
If you stay in Lagos and you are in need of Moringa products (Seeds and Powder), at Petals Pharmacy we sell Moringa products at very affordable prices (Wholesale and Retail) and also deliver too. For more info and enquiry on how to purchase them, contact us on the following numbers 08089998364, 08033819132, 08038210590. Or you can visit us at our office at No 22, Haruna Street, Off College Road, Ifako Agege, Lagos.
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by assalaamat(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
i just got a big plastic of moringa seed today for #1,200,i just hope it does the magic for me too.note,the small plastic goes for #1,000.
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by UbongSludba(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Take 2 to 3 in d mornings n evenings. I took 7 at once one day n I was hyper. It can get u over excited(I developed a splitting headache too cos I hadn't eaten all day and I kept laughing). The powder has no side effects though. The seeds are more potent when eaten wyt d shaft.
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by innersecret(f): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2013
I market moringa powder leaf and seed,the seed is 500naria and the powder is 1000,I reside at ajegunle so u can reach me on 07030660772 or 08149497567. Kuding leaf is a natural leaf that helps to cleanses sugar from the body in a matter of 4 to 5 days of chewing,so highly recomment for diabetic people.it detoxify whereby help to burn down weight and trims Tommy fat,takes of cholesterol and blood fat,bring down blood pressure.its sold in grams 120grams can last u for 5 to 6 months.call me on 08149497567 or 07030660772. Pls click share for the benefit of others on ur list that have friends or family member that are diabetic.
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by umhoera(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
i hv moringa farm where u can gat your seed and leave contact me 08055508184
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by Ifyjemila(f): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dychym: Hi Guyz, i want to get this Moringa seed/leaf. Do anyone have it/a source to it? whtat will the cost be? please contact me (22D0269B).

thanks.
Dychym
where do you stay?
Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by boluwajokosegun: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Good contributoions , just a little addition- I know how to use moringa to cure 100 sicknesses. Pls dont take moringa powder with cold waterbut always take it with worm water it can lead to heart problem. We have difft parts of the tree for cureartive & preventive measure. we have moringa seeds, powder leaves, oil, powder flower, tea bags, stem, shoot, roots, bark. If u want to know detail ways to use & prescribe please pick up my ebook on using moringa as curative & preventive measure, the ebook cost just N1500 for the first 20 people this month, u can mail me on eesteeresources@gmail.com/08182355047.

3 Likes

Re: What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? by CallMeNJay: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Side effects of moringa

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.