Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nairaland Awards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Awards (1621 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Nairaland Awards For 2006 / nairaland awards (topics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Awards by Naijapikin1: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi, i jus want to suggest that the forum should institute an award scheme for the best mod, best member and stuff like dat. This can be done monthly, quaterly or bi-ennially (twice in a year). What d‘ya fink?
Re: Nairaland Awards by Caracta(f): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Interesting...
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
there is a NL poster of the yr award in each section, every end of yr.
Re: Nairaland Awards by Talk2naija(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
though i dont like Justwise but my kudos still go to him
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Talk2naija: though i dont like Justwise but my kudos still go to him
NEVER!!! NEVER!!!
It will never happen...there are many deserving mod like mukina, disguy...
Especially, disguy..do u no he is also a mod on travelsection but d guy is so gentle, he addly talks...I like am die..
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
The guy is very good at banning pple..he had already ban me..who cares..A dictator like him.even if he is not voted for..he will give it to himself...if he sure for am..make he show himself for here..or give him no or email out
Re: Nairaland Awards by Peterson1993(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lol Certified by nairaland board of trustee grin

Best mod of the year : mukina2

Best male member of the year : acidtalk

Best female member of the year: Idowuogbo

Best member of the year : acidtalk

Best section of the year : Romance

Most resilient terrorism of the year : Garri team grin

The most active poster of the year : mynd_44

The funniest username of all time: Una be fool

The most vibrant poster of the year : MrBrownJay

The best initiator of the year : D-explorer

The best website of the year : Nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Awards by Mynd44: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2012
^^
Never seen anything more biased. Except maybe the Channel O mucisc awards
Re: Nairaland Awards by Peterson1993(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2012
Peterson1993: Lol Certified by nairaland board of trustee grin

Best mod of the year : mukina2

Best male member of the year : acidtalk

Best female member of the year: Idowuogbo

Best member of the year : acidtalk

Best section of the year : Romance

Most resilient terrorism of the year : Garri team grin

The most active poster of the year : mynd_44

The funniest username of all time: Una be fool

The most vibrant poster of the year : MrBrownJay

The best initiator of the year : D-explorer

The best website of the year : Nairaland.com
Modified!! The most vibrant poster of the year now MrBrownJay ... The guy get mouth kiss
Re: Nairaland Awards by Peterson1993(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Never seen anything more biased. Except maybe the Channel O mucisc awards
lol. Mynd mynd. Which exactly is "biased" Lol. That judgement isn't biased at all but the fact. The most vibrant has been ratified though...
Re: Nairaland Awards by Peterson1993(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2012
The best section of the year is quit erroneous though..sad ... The romance section is too filled with sentiments, biased, ex stories etc. The education or politics section should take it place
Re: Nairaland Awards by Mynd44: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Peterson1993: lol. Mynd mynd. Which exactly is "biased" Lol. That judgement isn't biased at all but the fact. The most vibrant has been ratified though...
How come other sections are not represented?
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
@talk4naija..
U can't believe dat justwise of a man ban me from travel section..frlam Novst..till dec 22...can u see dat d guy is not worthy to be a moderator...he just dey use is fake power anyhow...if u tell him wat he is doing is wrong..the next tin he does is to ban u..am sick n tire of him..or is it d plan of nairaland to ban pple so we can keep openning new account inorder to hit 1million acct on nairaland..
but one day..I repeat one day,.u will be ban for life frm nairaland...on point always..
Am out
Re: Nairaland Awards by Naijapikin1: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Maybe the house has something to say, but i think some mods and members are really hardworking and should be recognised. Look at guys like ebamma and afam4eva. Mukina also.
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
topsyking: @talk4naija..
U can't believe dat justwise of a man ban me from travel section..frlam Novst..till dec 22...can u see dat d guy is not worthy to be a moderator...he just dey use is fake power anyhow...if u tell him wat he is doing is wrong..the next tin he does is to ban u..am sick n tire of him..or is it d plan of nairaland to ban pple so we can keep openning new account inorder to hit 1million acct on nairaland..
but one day..I repeat one day,.u will be ban for life frm nairaland...on point always..
Am out

There must be a very plausible reason why he banned you, out of all the mods, Justwise happens to be one of the few that truly help NLers and NL with their queries. He wouldn't have banned you for no reason.
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith:

There must be a very plausible reason why he banned you, out of all the mods, Justwise happens to be one of the few that truly help NLers and NL with their queries. He wouldn't have banned you for no reason.
Guy..u no understand..justwise is very bad..if u give him advise or say ur mind on a issue..u get ban automatically...U can't believe wat we go through on travel section frm d daredevil justwise...he need to be call to order by seun
He has been overstepping his boundary
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^^ That's not true, at all. along with Lawyer, he is one of the few mods that genuinely help NLers with their queries.

Pls let us all be objective here, can you post the link to the thread from which you were banned? so we can judge for ourselves.
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dis is the thread..but he has hide my comment..I hop just aint using anoda username sha
www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year#1119661.12
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
ok the Mod clearly stated on the first post that:
"Please if you have any complain or question about the rules take it to complain thread and not here, this is strictly for nomination. Thank you."

so, now, care to tell us what you wrote in your hidden post?!
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith: ok the Mod clearly stated on the first post that:
"Please if you have any complain or question about the rules take it to complain thread and not here, this is strictly for nomination. Thank you."

so, now, care to tell us what you wrote in your hidden post?!
I can't remember..but I stated the obvious..I said I can't vote jutwise, dat I will rather vote DIS GUY..becos I didn't choose him, he ban me
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
topsyking:
I can't remember..but I stated the obvious..I said I can't vote jutwise, dat I will rather vote DIS GUY..becos I didn't choose him, he ban me

That statement makes no sense since Justwise is the mod and cannot be nominated, as he clearly stated:

Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections

So, are you saying that Justwise banned you for saying that you won't nominate him on an award that he couldn't be nominated for?!
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith:

That statement makes no sense since Justwise is the mod and cannot be nominated, as he clearly stated:

Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections

So, are you saying that Justwise banned you for saying that you won't nominate him on an award that he couldn't be nominated for?!

Yes my broda na so o. Make una tell am..he didn't even ban for a week.he ban me for a whole month...
Re: Nairaland Awards by justwise(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith:

See his comment here, i have decided to bring it up because of you https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year#13194368
Re: Nairaland Awards by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Boring
Re: Nairaland Awards by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Boring

The most active poster of the year : mynd_44 grin grin
Re: Nairaland Awards by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

The most active poster of the year : mynd_44 grin grin
I would have prefered it if it helped me get a girlfriend
Re: Nairaland Awards by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would have prefered it if it helped me get a girlfriend

Dont you see.. that is why you DONT have a girlfriend. kiss
Re: Nairaland Awards by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Dont you see.. that is why you DONT have a girlfriend. kiss
Wrong.
Re: Nairaland Awards by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wrong.

tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
topsyking:

Yes my broda na so o. Make una tell am..he didn't even ban for a week.he ban me for a whole month...

Bro, it is clear that YOU have a grudge against Justwise as we can clearly see from what you have posted that you are the one who attacked his person without even properly reading what he wrote about nominating the Mod (aka himself)
so again, you brought this on yourself. here is a copy of what you wrote (brought to us by Justwise):

topsyking: Rubbish!!! Rubbish!!!
Its obvious the just guy will win it...how can u open a thread and u call pple to nominate..how fair is dat...its better to av the best moderator in the entire nairaland than just in travel section...I will never vote for the originator of this thread...its a free world..u can ban me again...its all good..u can't stop me from saying my mind..and if I want to vote..
I Will vote of DIS GUY..but its obvious he won't win..cos d race is btw just one person...I won't eeven mention is name...
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
justwise:

See his comment here, i have decided to bring it up because of you https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year#13194368
Oh..there is a mixed up somewhere...I didn't read the thread very well b4 commenting...I thought it was a vote for moderator..never knew it was for posters....
He shld av known dat I made a mistake n shld av corrected me instead outright ban..
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
@rudysmith
Help me talk to am to unban me o
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In A 419 Taxi / The Selfie Stick : Useless Or Almost Useless Invention / TF? As Seen On Rumuolumeni, Iwofe Road, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.