Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34274 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by danedwards: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
There are several ways to make good money online, including blogging, content website development, affiliate marketing, information marketing, creating softwares, and websites that help people to achieve particular task, etc., you just have to discover the one that is convenient to you and apply yourself to it. You can start off by downloading the 10 hot ebooks with resale rights below.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kennykay(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kennykay(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2013

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kennykay(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2013

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Sanjoy32: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2013
afolabisegun: Do you make money online? I hope so, if not you are missing out
Fellow internet marketers lets share our money making tips here for Newbies and others to see
How do you make your own money online?

I am currently doing reselling business in online.I got the reseller account from Goresellers.com at reasonable price.By getting reseller account,I started selling Domains,Hosting plans,SSL certificates etc., by fixing my own price.I started this business from the past year.Now I am earning good income.I hope it will be useful and also helpful to you.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by BestmanNnamdi(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2013
afolabisegun:
ok I will do
sharing it here will b better coz many would like to learn aswell, tanx as u do dat!!!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by cherriex(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls help me am newbie I was introduced into online surveys through a site called 2vip.com and I was serious wt the survey nd I earned a lot of dollar in my accnt but I dnt knw if its possible to withdraw the money or even if its true I tried requestin for payout but dnt even knw hw to go abt it nd d medium if payment I used is western unoin money transfer.pls help me
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Sojebrand(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
online home base job http:///18otY5W is a new innovating job site, where you will be hired to do some task, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout, then you will be paid for your work, via western union. Money gram is also coming soon. You have to create a account to start and login to your member area, and do daily your jobs and you will be really great after using our service[b][/b]
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sanjoy32:

I am currently doing reselling business in online.I got the reseller account from Goresellers.com at reasonable price.By getting reseller account,I started selling Domains,Hosting plans,SSL certificates etc., by fixing my own price.I started this business from the past year.Now I am earning good income.I hope it will be useful and also helpful to you.
how do I go about it pls? After registration, what next must I do?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by olanre12(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
afolabisegun:
ok I will do
i also have interested in any online business please send me their site @ ajibola.deji@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by sholeewonders(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls i need the email processing info my email address is sholeewonders@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Kzcee: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Am highly interested in diz buz.Pls,anybody should help me and send any useful stuff concerning diz biz to;ayobamirasheed406@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by joeace2020(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2013
afolabisegun:
Yea where are in the same line , information marketing rocks better, my online trading is buying and selling China and Usa online cheap prdoucts
please send me a regardn starting this info marketing thing,thanks ,my mail is freejoe2020@ gmail. com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by jtmoneyjt: 2:07am On Dec 09, 2013
instaforex ngr:
pls i need the email processor info,
my email is: greatchap22@gmail.com
pls can u help aand send d emaail processor ebook to dis addddy thanx doncarleone7000@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Lipso: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2013
@demoreon;Mr. Demola, pls cn I ve ur free report on fiverr. my email: eookolakpa@gmail.com
A million thanks.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by EngrFelix1(m): 5:41am On Dec 11, 2013
cherriex: Pls help me am newbie I was introduced into online surveys through a site called 2vip.com and I was serious wt the survey nd I earned a lot of dollar in my accnt but I dnt knw if its possible to withdraw the money or even if its true I tried requesting for payout but dnt even knw hw to go abt it nd d medium if payment I used is western union money transfer.pls help me
No legit online company will make payments through western union...but well, try sending a payment request and if it's real, they will request for some information from u lyk name, address and will give you ur routing number to enable u track the money (which i doubt if they will reply) otherwise, stop wasting ur time with such companies coz they are scammers!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by EngrFelix1(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2013
luckynas: Its funny how a lot of People here are claiming to show u how they MQke millions and yet direct u to a.blospot.com free blog where they now ask u to pay to join fake affiliate network that only makes money for the foriegn owners. When will all the lies and BS stop naa. My advice is, look for something to buy and sell if u don't know how to really MQke money Online.we can't all be internet marketers.
Yes money is and can be made online but I can bet my bottom dollar that 95 percent of what has beed advertised here will take money from u and leave u broke. For me personally u can't convince with your . site that u MQke millions.(Unless maybe u sell Some physical goods or something.
.....Just my two cent tho.
Lol, You are hell right bro....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? / Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.