Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,596 members, 7,781,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Going Through Your Partner's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Through Your Partner's Phone (725 Views)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone by beqs101(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi nairalanders,
When I hear people kick against going through your man's phone,I kinda get confused. The reason most people give is; you can get hurt by what you may find,which is very true but,does it mean that he can go through your phone and it's alright but,if you go through his it's termed"snooping around"? I don't know if I'm right but I think,if partners need their privacies,they should all keep their phones to themselves but if one of them is always checking the other's phone,then it's ok for both parties to do same.

Plz share your thoughts and pleaseeeeee, no insults. Thanks
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by IlekeIdI2: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
For what exactly?
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by xynerise: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
Why would I store a love text by another woman in my phone? undecided. A perfect cheat deletes every suspicious text each time he gets close to his wife. (Pls I am not a cheat o)
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
my thing is this:

if you go through his phone, allow him the chance to do the same
to yours. Simple.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by beqs101(f): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
xynerise: Why would I store a love text by another woman in my phone? undecided. A perfect cheat deletes every suspicious text each time he gets close to his wife. (Pls I am not a cheat o)

Lols@ pls I'm not a cheat.. Well you said "a perfect cheat",what if he/she wasn't careful enough? I actually didn't mean checking ur partner's phone is always about trying to see if he/she is cheating. There are times you just play with the phone and stumble on what you didn't bargain for..
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by beqs101(f): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Kails*:
my thing is this:

if you go through his phone, allow him the chance to do the same
to yours. Simple.

Gbam!!! My point exactly.. It should be a two-way thing.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by beqs101(f): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI.:
For what exactly?

Sometimes,you just go through your partners phone without actually looking for something.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by weldyhat(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
I still wonder why ppl go into relationships hoping to keep somethings private,WHY!! It doesn't make sense to me,y wud I be wit someone that doesn't allow me go tru his phone every now and then if he has nothing to hide.
If I go through his phone and I find something,I'll def ask for an explanation,if ur wrong explain n be honest and apologise. Nobody is perfect!
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by pizzle234(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
If I go through his phone and I find something,I'll def ask for an explanation,if ur wrong explain n be honest and apologise. Nobody is perfect![/quote]

U expect him to tell u d truth
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by LadyTC: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
pizzle234: If I go through his phone and I find something,I'll def ask for an explanation,if ur wrong explain n be honest and apologise. Nobody is perfect!

U expect him to tell u d truth

Some females lack wisdom, I dnt blame them. The one I don't get is why a man will leave his messages knowing fully well his partner will go through his phone. I think its lack of respect and he knows no matter what she will be in his control and is going nowhere.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone by Beync(f): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
we don't have anything to hide
So it's my pleasure

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not Like Dettol Adverts; If You Dont Take Care Of Them, Someone Will / What Do Men Really Want In Women? / Guys! Your Take On Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.