Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. (8019 Views)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Human behaviour is not amenable τ̅☺ scientific experiments, that's why lesser success have been registered in the Social sciences compared τ̅☺ physical science which the subject matter is matter.
Summary: A lady can pretend all you want her τ̅☺ be, after walking down the Isle you'll see the real person.
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Smartiegurl(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh: I know him well enough not to ever trust him with my heart or wallet!
He is a Nigerian man remember? wink An IGBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER! cheesy
As with any man or woman. . .emotions do change.
Only time will tell if he can stick true.
Same goes for moi.

One day at a time. Let the chips fall where they may!
Too old to get my heart broken. . . and waaaaaaaaay too old to fall in love!
Been there, done that! cool

Relationships are emotional contracts. . . only invest what you can afford to lose. Period.
Trust is not one of those items when it comes to affairs of the heart!
People change and so do circumstances!
I only believe in self-presevation.
The rest? Not my business.cool
And you think most relationshp's will be like your's?
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Women, always interested in what the man drives and never what drives the man. undecided
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Lasinoh: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Smartie gurl: And you think most relationshp's will be like your's?

Where did you read that? undecided
At least I KNOW whom I a married to!
If you can know yours. . .please let us know. kiss

Till then. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by safeLove(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
(Exits with a hiss!!) Another thread by cowardly and insecure guys. Mtcheeeewwww!!
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Adamo84(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
grin
WhyAWhy:

I will ask such girls how much they are bringing to the table. You had better be bringing more than fake hair, big b**bs and fat a.rse
grin
WhyAWhy:

I will ask such girls how much they are bringing to the table. You had better be bringing more than fake hair, big b**bs and fat a.rse
In as much as this is a serious matter, the above got me laughing like Shit. Bros No burst my belle with Laugh o! Funniest thing most of the so called ladies will get fat and lazy after 1child, they will tell you words like Men fend for their Family and Women take care of the Home, a lady told Her Husband something like this and the Man just laughed and walked away, the rest na story.
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2012
Wizee: Now many ladies prefer to cry in a Jeep/Suv, than laugh on a bicycle. Ladies observe b4 sayin i do, Not all dat glitters is Gold.

Amen.
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by acidtalk: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
safeLove: (Exits with a hiss!!) Another thread by cowardly and insecure guys. Mtcheeeewwww!!

Don't be so ignorant and bitter with life. The thread didn't specify any gender. It said "How Well do you know your PARTNER".

No wonder you have refused to pass JAMB even after 9years.
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by uhuns: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
hi acidtalk-
pls how can we rap.
i mean the best way out.
txt only
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by acidtalk: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2013
For security reasons do me a mail. Then we can proceed further.
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2013
safeLove: (Exits with a hiss!!) Another thread by cowardly and insecure guys. Mtcheeeewwww!!

young lady Pls stop generalizing , if you've been attracting "dogs" all along u just have to sit down and re-examine yourself .

The problem is certainly from u.

Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by coogar: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
acidtalk: For security reasons do me a mail. Then we can proceed further.

security reasons? are you an investment banker?
hubris!
Re: How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. by acidtalk: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just for Reminds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Nashville And I / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her / Kourtney Kardashian Pulls Baby Out Of Her During Delivery (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.