Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

ECKANKAR; What It Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ECKANKAR; What It Is (1646 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECKANKAR; What It Is by maymurph(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2008
hello all, smiley
  This thread is about Eckankar;the religion of the light and sound of God.I am a member of Eckankar and i ll use this medium to provide information about Eckankar and also answer/source for answers to any questions that u may have about this religion.But first you should try any of the suggestions on great ways to learn/get informed about Eckankar below:
  1)Visit Eckankar worldwide website
              [b] www.eckankar.org

The site will give information on the BELIEFS,FUNDAMENTALS,MODE OF WORSHIP etc and DOWNLOADS of free books that offer good introduction to Eckankar.
  It will also give links to eckankar websites in all countries were eckankar is present.This way you could find one near you smiley

2) Visit Eckankar nigeria website(this will especially useful if you are in Nigeria):
                     www.eckankarnigeria.org
   Here you will find information about Eckankar activities,worship centres,downloads and lots more.You will easily also find eckankar centre nearest to you.There are Eckankar centres nationwide.This way you could easily walk into anyone near you and get whatever information you need

Have a great time smiley
  [/b]
Re: ECKANKAR; What It Is by ayobase(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
not really taken my time well on that.
are people having a sort
of negative notion about the kirk?
Re: ECKANKAR; What It Is by maymurph(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
ayobase:

not really taken my time well on that.
are people having a sort
of negative notion about the kirk?
ECKANKAR does not.May i know why you asked the question
Re: ECKANKAR; What It Is by Juniorroged(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2008
[b][/b]murphy was his your religion all abou pls his is my mail address junior4all2000@yahoo.com pls mail me direcly and give me more info abou eckankar, 08027841852 is my number.

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Knowing That Your Children/grandchildren Will Be Irreligious? / SHOCKING: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor / Secret Shell Kingdom Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.