Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Unborn Child Up For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unborn Child Up For Adoption (1802 Views)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unborn Child Up For Adoption by goodladyheart(f): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
I'm in my final year at the university and I have good grades,I'm also fending for myself,I don't want anything to come between I and my studies or the high position I'm aiming for and something just did...I am almost a month pregnant,i love kids very but don't want mine...if anyone knows a good family that will fend for me and the unborn child,pls send ur contacts for negotiations...I don't need people's criticism or opinion on this issue unless it involves what I want. Thanks for co-operating.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Osama10(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Who give you the belle now?
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Don't make it sound like you wanna sell your baby..

btw

Who give you the belle now?
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
acidosis™:
Don't make it sound like you wanna sell your baby..

So what else does it sound like when the word 'FEND' is in the clear picture??
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Almost a month? You meant it's not even 4 weeks yet? So why're you looking for a family when you know what you have to do now before its too late? Do you think it's easy to raise a child?

Even Obama will tell you to abort it at this stage considering your education at stake.

Some people can make someone sin here sef ... lipsrsealed

'I love kids but I don't want mine' can you imagine??
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by slimyem: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Good thing you are about doing....
...better than abortion IMO....
Just be very careful with whoever it is you choose to deal with as regards this issue and their intentions...!
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Caseless: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
I hope it is not thesame evil spirit disturbing nigeria's power that is after this pregnant woman here. See topic abeg.....nairaland and its members? Smh....
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
jidegirl12:

So what else does it sound like when the word 'FEND' is in the clear picture??
I wasn't so sure then.. but you're right.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by ihedioramma: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
IF UR FATHER AND MOTHER DID THAT TO YOU WERE WILL YOU BE TODAY ? DONT MAKE GOD TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU OR YOU WILL ASK UR SELF WHY DO I COME TO THIS WORLD FOR . THAT IS WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE RDING YOUR BIBLE AND U UNDERSTAND IT YOU WILL NOT HAVE THAT SEX BEFOR YOUR OWN MAN COME TO YOU.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
goodladyheart: i love kids very but don't want mine...if anyone knows a good family that will fend for me and the unborn child,pls send ur contacts for negotiations...

Isn't it time for threads to first be screened before they are approved for posting? I mean what in the world is this supposed to be about?
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by goddyjay(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
I don't see someone who has good grades and is focused on her education in this kind of situation pls form anoda story or tell us the truth cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Laugh no go kill my belle for NL today.... cheesy cheesy... jeez lipsrsealed

God forgive me for all my trespasses as you forgive those who trespass against me
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by slimyem: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2012
ihedioramma: IF UR FATHER AND MOTHER DID THAT TO YOU WERE WILL YOU BE TODAY ?
where is she today and why wouldn't she be there if she was adopted into a functional home?
DONT MAKE GOD TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU OR YOU WILL ASK UR SELF WHY DO I COME TO THIS WORLD FOR .
Why would God be angry that she's giving a baby she can't fend for away instead of abortion?
She would ask herself why she came to this world?
Really?
THAT IS WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE RDING YOUR BIBLE AND U UNDERSTAND IT YOU WILL NOT HAVE THAT SEX BEFOR YOUR OWN MAN COME TO YOU.
...so what do you suggest now that she did the opposite of the above?
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Turbocharged: 4:13am On Dec 02, 2012
Contact me.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by tpia1: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2012
I hope it is not thesame evil spirit disturbing nigeria's power that is after this pregnant woman here

of course it is.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Lasinoh: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
No adoption agencies around you?
I suggest you wait till you see the child to make such a decision.
You may just change your mind.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by greatgod2012(f): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
What is d position of d father as regards dis unborn child u are about to......................(fill in d gap yourself)

Did u and d father of d unborn child take dis decision together, or u just took d decision without carrying him along?
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by baby124: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
If you are going for the adoption route, wait till you see your child. If you have sold the child while in your womb, and you fall in love with it when you give birth. Do you think it would be fair on the would-be parents? Besides having a kid doesn't mean you can't be a successful woman. Matter of fact you will have it at the right time in your life. In the future you would look back and be grateful you kept it because, after all those professional years you will look at your kid and smile. To be at the top of your game as a woman, its either you start kids or family early, or you may end up giving up one for the other. Plus this child will will grow up with you. I think if your are going to go through the trouble of 9months, stretchmarks, vaginal birth, the birthing process then you may as well keep it. Also talk to your parents and you can all decide what to do. They will be in the best position to advice and help you on this issue. After all the pains, you don't want someone to use that child for sick things.
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by ihedioramma: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2012
THE SCOND NAME OF BLOOD MONEY IS ADOPTION JUST LIKE 419 TODAY . THE LADY OR WHAT EVER SHE BE IS IN BLOOD MONEY MAKING . SHE WANT SOME ONE THAT WILL ADOPT THE CHILD AND DO WHAT ? I AM ASKING U AND EVERY BODY HERE ? I MARCY FOR SOME ONE THAT WILL TELL A WOMAN OR A GIRL THAT I LOVE U AND U WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER , THAT IS NOT LOVE, LOVE IS HELPING ANY ONE THAT IS IN NEED OF GOOD THING LIKE FOOD WITH OUT ASKING FOR SEY OR PROFIT OR PAYBACK. MY THERE THAT POST THIS THING HERE STOP IT LET UR PEOPLE NO AND
Re: Unborn Child Up For Adoption by ihedioramma: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2012
DONT HAVE ANY SEX ANY MORE, BEFOR U MARRY . MY THERE WHAT U MAY CALL PROBLEM IS NOT WITH GOD IF U ARE WITH GOD ALL THINGS WILL BE YOURS AND PLS PLS GET A BIBLE ASK FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING BEFOR RDING . UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD IS NOT ALL ABOUT WERE U WORK E.T.C BOUT IS HOW GOOD YOU ARE . SO I TELL U DO GOOD THINGS IN THIS WORLD SO U WILL HAVE GOOD LIVE AFTER THIS ONE . U MAY NEED MONEY FOR YOUR SCHOOL BOUT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT GOTO SCHOOL BOUT DONT NO ANY THING, ABOUT THIS WORLD .

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Avoid Old Rich Men(many Are Occultic) / - / My Wedding Cake Contract: Should I Give It To My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.