Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,369 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10031 Views)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Maleeq(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2012
texazzpete:

A choice between 'Ashawo of Lagos' and 'Texazzpete of Nairaland'?

There can be only one Choice. Vote for ME! cheesy
hahahahaha....OMG grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2012
4llerbuntu
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2012
4llerbuntu is Da Man. we don't need outsiders.

Maleeq: omo, this campaign na die o! grin

Hmmmm, thinking 4ller? hmmmmmmmm
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
aze:
4llerbuntu is Da Man. we don't need outsiders.

You're calling me an 'outsider'?

Seriously?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
4llerbuntu: Well, it seems its becoming clear who the PDP candidate here is

Yes! The man who has sworn to win this good-natured election by rigging, electioneering and thuggery. You are the PDP candidate!

Already reports are reaching my ears on distribution of recharge cards to influence the minds of voters. Above you can see how Mr. Aze has been misled into calling me an 'outsider' after receiving just one derica of Garri cry

Brethren, we must stand strong against such shenanigans! Vote Texazzpete as the main man of this section!

Nairaland spans Nigeria and beyond! We do not need an Ashawo of Lagos as a regional champion!

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
texazzpete:

Yes! The man who has sworn to win this good-natured election by rigging, electioneering and thuggery. You are the PDP candidate!

Already reports are reaching my ears on distribution of recharge cards to influence the minds of voters. Above you can see how Mr. Aze has been misled into calling me an 'outsider' after receiving just one derica of Garri cry

Brethren, we must stand strong against such shenanigans! Vote Texazzpete as the main man of this section!

Nairaland spans Nigeria and beyond! We do not need an Ashawo of Lagos as a regional champion!

TEXAZZPETTE ALL D WAY........

But seriously this thread is getting more n more interesting.... But i no wan dull myself oo. how do we vote? is it by t
just mentioning d name? not like last yr?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
SMH.

i see they have reverted to type, orchestrating a campaign of propaganda and calumny.

nevertheless i remain resolute and DETAHMEENED cheesy cheesy. i continue to uphold the confidence my people have retained in me.

My people be not swayed by sweet words and rhetoric. be not deceived by the lies and misleading info.

4LLERBUNTU remains your man. exercise your franchise rightly.

Vox Populi Vox Dei. the voice of the people is supreme here. Vote for a man near to you, vote for a man that relates to u. we can never ever be called outsiders, even those that joined NL yesterday cannot call 4llerbuntu an outsider!!!!

Pls ignore the strange man, the outsider. pitch your tent for your man, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!! 4llerbuntu is the chosen one
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Bawss1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Drama here. grin

Prolly the best campaign on Nairaland this year
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
A vote for my PDP sponsored rival is a vote for MTN exploitation. It is a vote for crazy data charges for Glo Internet. It is a vote for calamity cheesy

Brethren, do you know that everytime you vote for this Ashawo of Lagos, an innocent kitten like the one below dies?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-W0ieDrMjhP8/T5wMXktVuKI/AAAAAAAADAc/kyE7KANmfuA/s1600/cute-kittenweee1.jpg[/img]

Stop killing kittens. Vote for TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland!!!

God bless Nairaland. God bless Nigeria. God Bless [size=16pt]TEXAZZPETE[/size]

Nairaland O Ni Baje oooo!

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
^
that was mad funny grin grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD.
this guy.....

Oh LAWD, OMG!!!!

Somebody call the RSPCA. Animal cruelty is being introduced and profiled on NL

yes by none other than the Infamous Tex. it is clear he still nurses a huge grudge against innocent animals. remember how many times Super Ted messed him up?

yeah, the same chap messed up and used to wipe the ground serially by Super Ted wants you to believe he is now an animal rights campaigner? oh please.

but how dis kain tory wan chop u na? all these na Bode Goerge tactics my people. SAY NO to the DARK SIDE!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnz659C1nx1qinvcko1_400.gif
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
LWKMD!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! UNA NO GO KILL PERSON OOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Maleeq(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
lol....these guys! grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
PETER, U dey post from TEXAS, From da US. So guys REMEMBER VOTE WISELY. Vote 4llerUbuntu. He is the Man of D SmartDevices, NL Phone Section.

texazzpete:

You're calling me an 'outsider'?

Seriously?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
aze: PETER, U dey post from TEXAS, From da US. So guys REMEMBER VOTE WISELY. Vote 4llerUbuntu. He is the Man of D SmartDevices, NL Phone Section.

You need to go easy on the crack. Who tell u say I dey America?

If na just to take people Nairaland usernames begin extrapolate, I must inform you that your name 'aze' sounds suspiciously like the bini word for 'Witch'

Are you a witch? Has the National Association of Nigerian Witches declared for the Ashawo of Lagos?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
££VICTOR££:
I nominate tumababa. smiley

ahhhh. vicky no let them yab me for here oo. Na my oga we nominate oo. Na baba Tex all d way
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by aieromon(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
texazzpete: Choose the man who supported the first ever Phone section award by providing a cash reward to the winner out of his own pocket...out of a deep love for this section!

OMG shocked

I wanted to abstain from voting but I saw this and realised that I cannot just eat and clean mouth like that.

Texazzpete, you have my vote.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by aieromon(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
texazzpete:

The riggers are everywhere. Mr FIx-It is even a moderator in this section. lipsrsealed
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
££VICTOR££:

I no sabi anybody jo.. Na person wey i sabi i Nominate.

[size=20pt]TumaBaaba[/size] all the wayy grin
nomination don end ni
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Phony200(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2012
Texazzpete!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2012
I saw some nominations and have taken the liberty to hide them.
Please, let it be known that we are done with nominations.

Voting has commenced proper

The two candidates that have emerged from the nominations in no particular order are:

4llerbuntu
Texazzpete

Feel free to vote for either of them.......and please.........no double voting.

Thank You.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2012
@££VICTOR££......Spamming comes in different forms. I think I have tolerated you enough. So lemme give you a blue pill.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:26am On Dec 20, 2012
All d one above na nomination or na vote?

They all thought they had voted oooo.

Nb: 4llerbuntu is d man u want peeps, vote 4llerbuntu and lets take.nl phone section to a whole new height
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 4:34am On Dec 20, 2012
4llerbuntu: All d one above na nomination or na vote?

They all thought they had voted oooo.

Nb: 4llerbuntu is d man u want peeps, vote 4llerbuntu and lets take.nl phone section to a whole new height

Its all nomination from someone trying to spam the board......so I hid the posts and gave him a blue pill.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by daffur: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2012
I vote 4llerbuntu
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by pheesayor(m): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2012
daffur: I vote 4llerbuntu

4llerbuntu has my vote
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2012
good morning folks. its your boi, Ashipa of lagos Noni
u know how we do, u know what it is
Remember:
[size=13pt]
eeh ki n shey Obo mehn, omo eeh ni iru,
Aiye to quality, o waa ni odo 4llerbuntu

[/size]

JOOR OH!!!!!!!!

4llerbuntu Ni ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jt6zwYNRsU
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sinade1(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2012
Na Texazzpete all d way.

A contemporary TECHIE of extraordinary versatility.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Are Tecno Offices Located In Nigeria. / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store / MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.