Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96394 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2012
Michky: Risking the 1X2 market again today.

Dortmund - Manchester City 1X (1.25)
Paris SG - FC Porto 1X (1.30)
Montpellier - Schalke X2 (1.25)

Total: 2.03

Suggestions please.

Suggestion: Remove Dortmund - Manchester city

Reason: The 2sides are relatively strong, though Dortmund is likely to win going on their current form....but remember they have qualified and are likely not to field their top players so as to avoid unnecessary yellows cards. Man. City is seeking to revenge and to save face in this their disastrous UEFA outing and besides they(Man. City) also have a knack for...........well, I don talk finish.
Maybe....I might just be talking nonsense, afterall. grin grin

But, seriously I was having a hard time deciding whether to select that pick.......at the end...I just decided to log off. Money in my account is better than money in the hands of the bookies. grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Michky: Risking the 1X2 market again today.

Dortmund - Manchester City 1X (1.25)

Total: 2.03

Suggestions please.

My own looks almost like yours......

Malaga - Anderlecht 1X (1.26)
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mjconcept(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2012
hydiciousb:

Bet365.com
Id longest time.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by marlockj: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2012
puskin:

Suggestion: Remove Dortmund - Manchester city

Reason: The 2sides are relatively strong, though Dortmund is likely to win going on their current form....but remember they have qualified and are likely not to field their top players so as to avoid unnecessary yellows cards. Man. City is seeking to revenge and to save face in this their disastrous UEFA outing and besides they(Man. City) also have a knack for...........well, I don talk finish.
Maybe....I might just be talking nonsense, afterall. grin grin

But, seriously I was having a hard time deciding whether to select that pick.......at the end...I just decided to log off. Money in my account is better than money in the hands of the bookies. grin grin
aside dat city are playing man u dis weekend.bt dnt 4gt dortmunt will neva wnt to lose at hme.dey wil never fill children rada dey mix.possible out cum draw in dat match.bt I count my sef out in dat match n dnt 4gt real wnts to go top.so dat match is still crious.a draw 4 dortmunt is ok.city will wnt to win n go 4 uefa,real will wnt to go top,dortmunt will nt wnt to lose @ hme.so xpect strong lineup.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by marlockj: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2012
puskin:

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by marlockj: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2012
puskin:

dis ur stuff I dnt undetstnd.is it 4 psg,malaga,schalke to win? How cum d odd is dat small,if it is so
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012
marlockj: aside dat city are playing man u dis weekend.bt dnt 4gt dortmunt will neva wnt to lose at hme.dey wil never fill children rada dey mix.possible out cum draw in dat match.bt I count my sef out in dat match n dnt 4gt real wnts to go top.so dat match is still crious.a draw 4 dortmunt is ok.city will wnt to win n go 4 uefa,real will wnt to go top,dortmunt will nt wnt to lose @ hme.so xpect strong lineup.

Lemme correct something real madrid is already assured of 2nd even if they win they can't top dortmund cos dortmund have 11pts while real has 8 so even if real win and dortmund lose. Dortmund will still top on head to head basis. So dorrmund can field anybody

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2012
marlockj: dis ur stuff I dnt undetstnd.is it 4 psg,malaga,schalke to win? How cum d odd is dat small,if it is so

They are all on double chance
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by marlockj: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2012
bukahands:

Lemme correct something real madrid is already assured of 2nd even if they win they can't top dortmund cos dortmund have 11pts while real has 8 so even if real win and dortmund lose. Dortmund will still top on head to head basis. So dorrmund can field anybody
not goals?baba dortmunt will neva wnt to lose in deir hme.dats all.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
marlockj: not goals?

Not goals
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2012
bukahands:

Lemme correct something real madrid is already assured of 2nd even if they win they can't top dortmund cos dortmund have 11pts while real has 8 so even if real win and dortmund lose. Dortmund will still top on head to head basis . So dortmund can field anybody

How did i miss that? I feared that most of today's matches would be very very dicy as many of the teams have almost nothing tangible to play for (unless you want to argue that Europa is worth it). Lets not forget that UEFA is proposing to scrap Europa in 2013. Marlock also has a point there. Dortmond might not want to lose at home. Problem is, match fixers may want to play their pranks again. That aside though, nice analysis guys.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2012
puskin:

Malaga too has almost nothing to play for. Lets be careful with that pick.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2012
cyif2003: xpecting ur reply to my mail dat i sent to u.
I know. Am sending it now.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by sanchez4eva: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2012
sanchez4eva: Too bad...sure ova 1.5 are nt many today...anyway main pick of the day
Dordrecht vs Apeldorn ova 1.5
Guingamp vs Istres (France) Under 4.5
That's the main pick...If you want to try your luck choose
Dordrecht vs Apeldorn ova 2.5
Guingamp vs Istres under 3.5
Bet won...Day 4 success...Today is kind of risky because of champions league..Teams daht haff qualified may not lyk to score any goal and some may play with their second team..anyway if I find sure pics I will post it
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2012
bukahands:

Sir......you are so on point.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2012
puskin:

Yep....but remember goal difference dey count ooh
R.Madrid might decide to beat Ajax silly.
Question is, which one counts first: Goal difference or Head to head? I don't think Madrid will like to remain second o.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2012
Funny enough......I have even entered my 2moro's bet.

Top of the list is Barcelona vs. Benfica 1 (1.45).......strictly Barcelona to win(I no dey like do double chance with Barca playing @home)
I took the bet today....I no want make the odds reduce when Wed. reach.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Michky: Question is, which one counts first: Goal difference or Head to head? I don't think Madrid will like to remain second o.

I think goal diff. comes first......I think its FIFA organised competitions that use that head-to-head thingy.
I may be wrong ooh.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by user32(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2012
puskin:

I think goal diff. comes first......I think its FIFA organised competitions that use that head-to-head thingy.
I may be wrong ooh.
head to head is first considered, hence dortmund is guaranted tops, no matter the outcome of today fixtures!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Must I repeat again, HEAD to HEAD is first Dortmund is first and real is second todays match affects none of their positions

Points first
Head to head
Goal difference

Dortmund beat real and drew in the other
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
MY OWN VIEW IS DAT DORTMUND IS NOT READY TO LOOSE DAT MATCH...LAYING IS A BETTER OPTION ND TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
IS 2-1 UNDER 2.5 WIN OR LOSS
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by user32(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
teeboy4x: IS 2-1 UNDER 2.5 WIN OR LOSS
correct loss
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
user32: correct loss

WAT OF OVER 2.5
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Farouksenior: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
..Many matches might b fixed 2day oooo.guys b caReful wit ya moni
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
Farouk senior: ..Many matches might b fixed 2day oooo.guys b caReful wit ya moni

MY BET TODAY WIL MAINLY BE ON ENGLAND CONFERENCE AND ENGLAND LEAGUE TROPHY
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by golddeejay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
marlockj: not goals?baba dortmunt will neva wnt to lose in deir hme.dats all.

Dortmund will not want to lose @ home, bt no team want to lose @ home yet teams lose @ home. The point here is there is a chance of dortmund resting some of their regular. I made the same mistake in galatasaray - man u match when I ddnt consider man u will rest some of their key players cos they ve qualified. Follow ur mind but 1x2 in this match is riskier.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
teeboy4x: IS 2-1 OVER 2.5 WIN OR LOSS
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Farouksenior: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
teeboy4x:

MY BET TODAY WIL MAINLY BE ON ENGLAND CONFERENCE AND ENGLAND LEAGUE TROPHY
...baba drop Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ mek we see abeg..
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by obysolid(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
Real Madrid - Ajax
how many goals in game?
Over 2.5 Odds 1.34
Olympiakos - Arsenal
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5 Odds 1.24
Montpellier - Schalke 04
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5 Odds 1.25
Combo bets
Standart combo (odds: 2.08)
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by malachi2uk(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
obysolid: Real Madrid - Ajax
how many goals in game?
Over 2.5 Odds 1.34
Olympiakos - Arsenal
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5 Odds 1.24
Montpellier - Schalke 04
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5 Odds 1.25
Combo bets
Standart combo (odds: 2.08)

Pls how many goals are we expecting in over 2.5
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by obysolid(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
2nd combo
Germain - FC Porto
how many goals in
game?
Under 3.5
Odds 1.24

Borussia Dortmund -
Manchester City
will both teams score in
the match?
Yes
Odds 1.54

Real Madrid - Ajax
who will win?
Real Madrid
Odds 1.29

Combo bets
Standart combo (odds:
2.46)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.