Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

*~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (9345 Views)

MODS In The Culture Section Destroyed The Most Important Section On NL / Drop Your Suggestions For Improving The Culture Section / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Odumchi, grin

It's only right that I get this.
You know in your heart of hearts Kails
is the best contributor to this section. cool grin
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by EfemenaXY: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=18pt]Ifyalways![/size]

I can not fit shout! Now where is that babe sef?? cool tongue
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by odumchi: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
The results of the nomination stage:

Ifyalways - 5

Antivirus - 4

*Kails* - 1

Ayanle456 - 1 (disqualified because he has been banned this year)

Royal - 1

Ezeagu - 1
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by odumchi: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
There seems to be a three-way tie for third place. I'll allow nominations to run for one more day. If nothing changes, then I'll be forced to make the decision. lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2012
lol...
it's a conspiracy. angry
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Gboliwe: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Should be Ifyalways. But Kails may go on hungerstrike if she doesnt make it. Lol.
So it is Kails
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by orufe: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ezagu.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Gboliwe: Should be Ifyalways. But Kails may go on hungerstrike if she doesnt make it. Lol.
So it is Kails

grin grin cool
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by odumchi: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Since there's still a tie, I guess I'll have to choose *Kails*. She's been very active in this section this year and has opened a number of interesting threads.

It's officially time for the next stage: the actual voting. You guys can start voting now. The contestants are:

Ifyalways

*Kails*

Antivirus92
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Gboliwe: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2012
There's no tie Odumchi. My nomination elevated her. Please where is the voting thread proper?
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kails

1 Like

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can we vote now?
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by odumchi: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Gboliwe: There's no tie Odumchi. My nomination elevated her. Please where is the voting thread proper?

Orufe voted for Ezeagu while you voted for Kails.

Anyway, this is the thread for voting.

[size=16pt]VOTING IS OFFICIALLY IN SESSION! [/size] And so far, one vote for Kails...
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by AndreUweh(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ifyalways, the queen of culture section.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by CrazyMan(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2012
My vote goes to Kails

1 Like

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by EfemenaXY: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2012
Ifyalways wink
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Gboliwe: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kails tongue

1 Like

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
kails and Ifyalways undecided

1 Like

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by nwauwa(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Odumchi
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by jekanem: 1:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Vikin: kails and Ifyalways undecided

grin grin
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
give it to Ifyalways nau.

but you guyses!! make sure you go to the gaming section and put in a word for me!!
i want to become mod there!! grin grin

you too odumchi!! wink
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by odumchi: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2012
The plan was to end this on the 29th, but the administration decided to end it earlier.

Congrats Ifyalways!
Nice job everyone and good luck in the gamer's section Kails!
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by somalia9: 2:28am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Gboliwe: 2:54am On Dec 29, 2012
Congratulations Ify.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by EfemenaXY: 5:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Congratulations Ify!

I knew you had it in the bag anyway...but then again, Efe only nominates potential winners! cheesy

Well done babes... smiley
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Congratulations Ify!! U def deserve it, though I wasn't here to vote for you embarassed
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by otele(m): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2012
ayanle456: I ask y0u blacks to nominate me, knowing very well that i have driven up traffic to this god forsaken site.

I have put myself in tremendous financial risk by logging on to this account on a daily basis.

I am happy to say that grin grin shocked shocked i have not fell shocked shocked grin grin for any of the 419 scams attempted at me in the last few months. cheesy

first of all, get your english right tongue

so because you just got a job this year as a dishwasher with minimum pay we wont have peace anymore undecided who wants to scam someone with only $15.00 in his/her/its account tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2013
Congratulations and happy new year to everybody.we are all winners. cool
There are peeps that have made this section what it is,people like Kails,Mrs Chima,Jallowbah,Pagan9ja,Ezeagu,Abagworo,Andrew and I say a big congratulations to them,they are the main winners,the heroes of this section. kiss
To all the runaway soldiers,Chief Negro,Ptolomeus,PhysicsPhd,the section misses your inputs. smiley
For people that nominated and voted for me,I appreciate and say Thank you cool

Happy new year once again and may this year be our year of bountiful harvest and blessings.
Amin.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by somalia9: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
ifyalways: Congratulations and happy new year to everybody.we are all winners. cool
There are peeps that have made this section what it is,people like Kails,Mrs Chima,Jallowbah,Pagan9ja,Ezeagu,Abagworo,Andrew and I say a big congratulations to them,they are the main winners,the heroes of this section. kiss
To all the runaway soldiers,Chief Negro,Ptolomeus,PhysicsPhd,the section misses your inputs. smiley

Happy new year once again and may this year be our year of bountiful harvest and blessings.
Amin.

you should become a politician. what a brown noser.

1 Like

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2013
ifyalways: Congratulations and happy new year to everybody.we are all winners. cool

Amin.

awe thanks!! cheesy
and congratz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Of Dikwa, Mohammed El-Kanemi Dies At 79 / Who Are The Queens Of Swaziland? Pictures and Biography of the Queens / Kiswahili Should Be Made The Official African Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.