Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (6500 Views)

Tinubu And Fasola Fighting Dirty (picture) / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by chronique(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Speechless!!!
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by WildChild00(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Everyone knows Tinubu has been stealing from Lagos since 1999, the truth is that no one, not even the president can bring him to book, they are all cut from the same cloth, so my brother, write all the article in this world, it can't change anything, they'll continue stealing from Lagos till Jesus comes. Not that I support what they do, but these folks are untouchable, it takes divine intervention for us to get justice.

They might be untouchable for now, who knows wat tomorrow owns to them....

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2013
chronique: Speeches
grin grin grin
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
berem: O ga o! Eko ti baje pata pata! Smh
grin grin grin
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Acidosis(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Just to remind Nigerians grin
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Acidosis(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
O ga o! Eko ti baje pata pata! Smh
Smh

Quoting for reference sake
grin
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Smh

Quoting for reference sake
grin
you had to go dig out my past post? That's silly of you to have done that. Kindly post the link of the thread where I made the comment.
FYI,I am not a staunch fan of Tinubu but for the mere fact that he has helped in reducing unemployment by creating indigenous companies, he must be commended.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Acidosis(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
you had to go dig out my past post? That's silly of you to have done that. Kindly post the link of the thread where I made the comment.
FYI,I am not a staunch fan of Tinubu but for the mere fact that he has helped in reducing unemployment by creating indigenous companies, he must be commended.

Theives shouldn't be celebrated smiley

If we must celebrate Asifraudju, then we must also celebrate Boko for employing over 5000 youths.

Somehow, both coy crippled humanity, and then employed some with appropriate pay cheques.

I know you're angry grin grin We'll settle later grin

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Descartes: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Eko oni inside Tinubu and fashola pockets. Fashola has been officially inducted into the yaroba hall of corruption and thrifty. This is only news to daft people. we've shouted it all along. Meanwhile where is Gbawe the pdp anticorruption crusader and ACN lover to justify this.

NB. In this Nairaland, I say Yoruba and I get banned, someone says okoro, okoroforkers and mukina2 claps for her. May God punish that pig and bigotic bastarrrrrrd called mukina2.
That is the HYPOCRISY of the South West. They termed it 'Sophistication' angry
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by sunboy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nonsense. I am a non partisan person. I am neutral and do not belong to any party.
Now I have been reading this same article since 2011 and do you think the PDP government wouldn't have explored all those chances to bring Tinubu down ?
The only time he was called in regards those account, he could defend himself and was freed.
Abi are you telling me Tinubu is powerful than the PDP who controls the federal level ?
PDP are reading all this, I believe if any of these is real they would have used this as a chance to bring down Tinubu and Fashola that was they can crash APC and win Lagos too.
Think think think logically and irrationally abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Dont Want You To Know / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.