Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers (3956 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. / NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:50am On Dec 03, 2012
A suspected drug trafficker Raphael Akachi was recently arrested after his temporary residence at Amuwo-Odofin was raided by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

Akachi had hidden 29.4 grammes of heroin in television transformers. The drugs were to be taken to China where Akachi resides with his Chinese fiancée.

NDLEA Lagos commander, Aliyu Sule confirmed the arrest. He said, "Akachi is an experienced hand in drug trafficking; he has established links with drug trafficking syndicates in China. We were lucky to have raided his apartment while he was processing the drugs for export. Akachi gets his supplies from Pakistan and smuggles same to China. During the operation, his Liberty Jeep was confiscated and investigation is ongoing."

An alleged graduate of Anwaru Islam College, Agege, Akachi, who hails from Anambra state, was, prior to his arrest, making the final preparations to formalize his union with his Chinese fiancée.

"I take my time in concealing small quantities of Pakistani heroin in television transformers and fix them back into the power packs; I am not greedy for money. I regret my actions now and pray that my Chinese fiancé will understand and find a place in her heart to forgive me," the 30- year- old suspect said.

Commending the arrest, the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, said, "The concealment was near perfect as it is unimaginable for drugs to be hidden inside transformers of television power packs. It was a sophisticated mode of operation. All drug traffickers irrespective of the quantity are enemies of the state and the agency is determined to dislodge them."

http://www.punchng.com/feature/crime-digest/suspect-conceals-heroin-in-tv-transformers/

Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by sheyguy: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Creativity at its best meet badluck in its good form. Maybe one day we will have capacitive and resistive cocaine/heroin.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by geez1: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2012
See what these Igbos come to Yoribaland to do?

OYINBOGOJU: A suspected drug trafficker Raphael Akachi was recently arrested after his temporary residence at Amuwo-Odofin was raided by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

Akachi had hidden 29.4 grammes of heroin in television transformers. The drugs were to be taken to China where Akachi resides with his Chinese fiancée.

NDLEA Lagos commander, Aliyu Sule confirmed the arrest. He said, "Akachi is an experienced hand in drug trafficking; he has established links with drug trafficking syndicates in China. We were lucky to have raided his apartment while he was processing the drugs for export. Akachi gets his supplies from Pakistan and smuggles same to China. During the operation, his Liberty Jeep was confiscated and investigation is ongoing."
"

Looks like its a full time job

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by lekzy007(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2012
It's now you are regreting your action tthe time u're opening the TV set u dnt know abi.....shiiiiiior
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2012
One of the fastest lane for Igbos to be recognized in the society.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:
See what these Igbos come to Yoribaland to do?

Looks like its a full time job
Come on, u pple shuld stop dis nonsence! any other nigerians can do worse thngs than dis. That man s a nigerian and we shuld all take blame fo his action!

1 Like

Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2012
na wah o
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by achi4u(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2012
i like this guy's art work
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by nairalady(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2012
sheyguy: Creativity at its best meet badluck in its good form. Maybe one day we will have capacitive and resistive cocaine/heroin.
lol grin
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by veraponpo(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Creative but negatively.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by micki83(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2012
I guess he took d term: "go hug transformer" a bit too literally? Lol. D tin no dey shock am ni?
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Lasinoh: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2012
He must be from 'Delta' State!
The name sounds like an Ughelli man living in Anambra state. Abi?tongue
Abi did they get the spelling of his name wrong? cheesy
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by bodsibobo(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2012
See hin face!

He still dey talk say hin regret hin action and wants his Chinese babe to forgive am, w-e-r-e.

Dem for catch you for yonder, dem for don be-head you finish before you are able to ask your chinese girl to forgive you. Olodo.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by ayobase(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2012
Hmmm....unbelievable.
Let them check inside the resistor and capacitor also!
The cathode ray tube might also be a CBN of cocaine!

Who knows.

Sorry for his fiancee...she must be innocent of this crime!
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2012
next time you see your fellow brother, repairing tv sets for alaba and still riding jeeps, dont envy him cos he may be a drug dealer.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by mrrock: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2012
If I had a choice I would prefere this to a Nigerian politician stealing money from our commonwealth. The only thing bad is these guys keep doing it until they are caught. You should have invested your money in legit deals before now.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by strangest(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2012
alleged graduate of Anwaru Islam College, Agege, Akachi, who hails from Anambra state

somebody wake me up
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by kollybay4u: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2012
mrrock: If I had a choice I would prefere this to a Nigerian politician stealing money from our commonwealth. The only thing bad is these guys keep doing it until they are caught. You should have invested your money in legit deals before now.
Na chinese babe na him wnt marry. Foolish!
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by bobosydney: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Chai , igbo people don come again ooo and when they go stop giving Nigerians bad names

1 Like

Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Opoki(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2012
Lucky not to have been caught in China.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by alaoeri: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Hmm Raphael Akachi our brother from biafra. grin
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Okijajuju1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Akachi, I am proud of your ingenuity....

However, Baba Suwes crew is still the ultimate drug smuggling cartel.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Donlouise(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
All dis YoRuBa pple make una behave una selves na!!!
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
strangest: alleged graduate of Anwaru Islam College, Agege, Akachi, who hails from Anambra state

somebody wake me up
In Lagos, Anwaru Islam college, nawarudeen, ansarudeen e.t.c are secular schools just as the various Christian mission littered around Nigeria.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by begwong: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
saxywale:
In Lagos, Anwaru Islam college, nawarudeen, ansarudeen e.t.c are secular schools just as the various Christian mission littered around Nigeria.
. . .AND SO
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Akainzo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
strangest: alleged graduate of Anwaru Islam College, Agege, Akachi, who hails from Anambra state

somebody wake me up
begwong:
. . .AND SO

Nobody shouted that they are Islamic Schools! So why shout about Islamic banks? grin grin grin
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by salolo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
It is good for young peoples to use their knowledge in a better way that to use it for bad things that will spoil their name or family name.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by koolkamzzy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Do we now export TV from Nigeria to China? somebody pls explain to me
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Vincent41(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: A suspected drug trafficker Raphael Akachi was recently arrested after his temporary residence at Amuwo-Odofin was raided by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

An alleged graduate of Anwaru Islam College, Agege, Akachi, who hails from Anambra state, was, prior to his arrest, making the final preparations to formalize his union with his Chinese fiancée.

"I take my time in concealing small quantities of Pakistani heroin in television transformers and fix them back into the power packs; I am not greedy for money. I regret my actions now and pray that my Chinese fiancé will understand and find a place in her heart to forgive me," the 30- year- old suspect said.

Commending the arrest, the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, said, "The concealment was near perfect as it is unimaginable for drugs to be hidden inside transformers of television power packs. It was a sophisticated mode of operation. All drug traffickers irrespective of the quantity are enemies of the state and the agency is determined to dislodge them."

http://www.punchng.com/feature/crime-digest/suspect-conceals-heroin-in-tv-transformers/

maka una leave dis guy abeg====>Nonsense Country
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by danikik7: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Na d white men d carry d thing now and they don't even search them for naija Dem say Dem be expatriate.Every oyibo na expatriate even India Egypt Lebanon all ns oyino---Dumbass people.
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by Blazay(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
And the winner in 'drug-trafficking'. . . . are the OKOROS! grin
Is this how 'THEY' wanno get 'Presidency'?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/902584_Tv-transformer-inset-Akachi--360x2701_jpg108dc0b4c4ea132712a7344b5eb204aa[/img]

Looks like Bianca's son. . . from another NNE-BABY! cheesy
The shape of the head again. . . DISTINCT! grin
Re: Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers by DaBullIT(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
sheyguy:
Creativity at its best meet badluck in its good form. Maybe one day we will have capacitive and resistive cocaine/heroin.

NO !!!

One day , Heroine, Cocaine will be Legal

(1) (Reply)

Ban Okada now! / Robbery Gangs Raid Two Banks / Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.